Ever gasped for air during blowjob?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha well of course if it's too small to reach the back of your throat it's easier. Which is one reason I like bigger cocks. It's no fun to deep throat something that's not going to reach :)

well unless your talking micro penis here they all will reach the back of the throat if you do it right. but i like bigger cocks to suck as well. but you dint know if he is bigger till you get him out of his pants and thats fun also. big or small if its a nice looking cut cock its good for me. i have always enjoyed a good challenge. especially when i win the prize when the game is over LOL.:wink::biggrin1:

Newfie Amazon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually, I can hold my breath for nearly two minutes, so I don't stop to breathe very often (relatively speaking). But yeah, when it's deep down your throat you can't do anything BUT hold your breath.

Africamale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So do you think its very erotic having your partner´s big penis cutting of your air supply? Like having your mouth full of big erected cock?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you're doing it right all parties involved should be gasping for breath before you're done.

ml
big up that southern work ethic.

holdmedownonit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also find it incredibly erotic to have my air supply cut off by cock. Funny -- I'm not into any other type of breath play, but I can sometimes cum without touching myself if I'm with a dominant guy who really knows how to work it in my throat.

Ladies, have you ever gasped for air during blowjob? Like having it so big on your mouth that it make it very dificult or nearly impossible to breath. Please tell us your experience
Several times, well, many, many, many fucking times I wish i could go down on a woman for ages. I like to fondle a little too. I so wish I could breathe through my ears. I just seem to have a taste for juicy cunt. They don't seem to advertise this at the local butcher shop though :) :) :)

Oooops sorry, I be a male.

Last edited by a moderator:

balsary

Sexy Member
Media
I would like to offer advice...but since I'm not, I guess I will bow out. If the OP allows it , then I will.

Since the OP hasn't logged on in over two years, I'm going to make an unofficial executive decision and allow it. This isn't the ask a woman forum, so you're allowed to post anyway.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
O.K. thanks.... Many women who are into deep throat sex, often assume, that when you're attempting to deep throat someone, that the term "sucking cock" means you have to keep a tight seal around the cock, while deep throating. This is not the actual case. You need to keep your lips loose, as to allow as much air as you can, while deep throating. Breathing through your nose is very helpful, but is not always the easiest thing to do, when dealing with an especially thick cock. Your throat is doing the work, and not your lips, or so any kind of suction isn't needed. If the cock isn't too thick, you can breath around the cock, to some degree. The most important thing to do, is to practice on a dildo as much as possible, unless your male partner, is willing to let you practice on them for a good long while, until you can take him comfortably down your throat. Men with considerable girth, more than 6" around, it does becomes problematic. Patience on the man's part is important. I don't think any man, would like to see anything bad happen to the woman, who's making the extra effort to deep throat them, to choke, or throw up. For the woman, having an empty stomach helps. But of course, practice is the key to becoming better at the task. Being focused and relaxed is also key. Don't expect results right away. But the will to want to do this, is also important. I own and manage a yahoo group, about deep throating, with helpful tips on doing this.

Since the OP hasn't logged on in over two years, I'm going to make an unofficial executive decision and allow it. This isn't the ask a woman forum, so you're allowed to post anyway.

It may be, that the poster suffocated in the thro's of extacy, passed away a'tween the strong thighs of another, the last thought and action was one last taste..... then to smile. You lack imagination and belief Balsy, like so many others.

balsary

Sexy Member
Media
It may be, that the poster suffocated in the thro's of extacy, passed away a'tween the strong thighs of another, the last thought and action was one last taste..... then to smile. You lack imagination and belief Balsy, like so many others.

I guess you're right in a sense as I'd have to first imagine the OP wasn't straight and that he enjoyed sucking cock. Perhaps he found that rare special lady that doesn't require momentary pauses to replenish a dwindling air supply.

What I lack in imagination and belief I more than make up for with passion, conviction, persistence, and resilience.

I guess you're right in a sense as I'd have to first imagine the OP wasn't straight and that he enjoyed sucking cock. Perhaps he found that rare special lady that doesn't require momentary pauses to replenish a dwindling air supply.

What I lack in imagination and belief I more than make up for with passion, conviction, persistence, and resilience.

Me thinks you need to give a little more punctuation to the highlighted in blue :) specially the "p" words.