ever get a cocky girl?

gwmtopfor

1st Like
Media
hey guys, ever get a cocky girl who is all attitude and then she sees your dick is huge and starts making excuses? i had this happen recently and then i enjoyed fucking her real good

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure I've had a cocky woman but not really one that gets scared or anything once she sees my cock. I had one woman I was getting with who was pretty demanding sexually and for some reason I thought it was so hot. What I mean is we'd be having sex and every other word out of her mouth was "make me cum." Like seriously she'd say it like maybe 20-30 times during sex, and all sorts of ways depending on the situation, like sometimes she'd bark it, whisper it, whatever. But it was always "make me cum, make me cum." Like I said for some reason that was so hot:confused: .
PS. and yes I made her cum :cool:

gwmtopfor

1st Like
Media
hey emo kid! i love your pics. we should chat sometime, but i dont know how to use this site very well can you chat somewhere on here?

message me sometime
James

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes By cocky i think you mean giving you hard time. I have had women like this. The answer is simple. I put a hurting on it. Fuck them so hard and deep they wont even be able to walk. After one time of this if they start giving me a hard time i simply tell them im gonna put a hurting on it. My girlfriend now is an angel . No need for this. But i have had woman like this :cool:

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Similar experience to hungnate. Most of my gfs have been cocky. I like boisterous women. I love it when they tell me what to do. I love a woman who knows what she wants. At some point though, most of them become submissive with me. Sometimes during a bj or sometimes during intercourse. It is part of the beauty of having a large penis and being with an aggresive woman.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More than anything, I hear women brag about their oral skills. One girl, whenever the topic came up, liked to mention that she loved to deepthroat. When we finally hooked up and she struggled to get 2/3 of my cock in her mouth (not that I am complaining), I jokigly asked her about it. She said, "yours is too big. I can with, you know, regular ones."

I'v never heard a woman brag that her pussy was so huge that she could take a giant organ. Wouldn't seem to be the kind of reputation most women would want to cultivate.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Great topic. I recently had this happen with a female friend who is quite tall for a woman. I am 5'11-6' myself, but she always would make degrading comments about me being too short for her, etc. After seeing me naked one time when we were drunk, she immediately started treating me differently. It's sad, but she actually gained respect for me because of my penis size. Since then she has commented on me having "a big dick."

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'v never heard a woman brag that her pussy was so huge that she could take a giant organ. Wouldn't seem to be the kind of reputation most women would want to cultivate.

I think "cocky" in this context refers more to that kind of "Are-you-man-enough-to-handle-me?" arrogance that a certain kind of woman has, rather than being confident that she'll be able to take you inside her. Although it would be interesting to try and see a girl spin her, uh, "endowments" that way.

For me, one of the great benefits of being fairly hung (8x6, if anyone's counting) is not having to worry about that kind of attitude -- or at least, if it crops up, only having to put up with it until I get her in bed for the first time. This tends to happen more with short flings and fuckbuddy-type arrangements than with a girlfriend, for the simple reason that I won't consider a woman for a serious relationship who routinely tries to take me down a peg. With a woman in a more casual relationship, though, if she gives me static, I just show her who's boss. Not in a painful way -- I'd never want to hurt anyone I sleep with. But I'll definitely let them know I could hurt them if I wanted to. I get this across by gently thrusting really deep a few times, so I'm way in there, up around the cervix -- again, not enough to cause any real pain; just enough to cause a widening of the eyes and a sharp intake of breath. And then I get back to fucking, with never a word said about it.

Rereading this, it might seem like I have something to prove, but that's not really it at all. It's more because I've found that girls who have an attitude tend to like these little games of power dynamics, and likewise enjoy it when they find a guy who won't let them get away with it.

Oh yeah, first post after lurking for quite a while. Hey all.