Ever get an erection in a time when you had to stand in public?

Media
Like, if you've been sitting for a while, then for some reason have to stand.

There have been a few times when I've gotten partial erections, or near full erections, then had to stand, which shows an enormous bulge which seems to draw every one's attention. Sort of embarrassing.

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
know what u mean once in english class we had to give a report while the guy before me was giving his i was looking at this girls tits when i was called up i didnt notice my hardon until this girl said looks like pancho woke up...
and i was wearing sweat pants cuz my P.E. class was after english and everyone had a full view of my boner

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup,

Had one while waiting for a bus today .....right in the middle of the city.

Didnt feel like erection until I noticed this perosnon's eyes on me crotch...embarrassing moment there.
Then spent the next 10 mine with me hands in me pockets trying to hide the bugger....even after it had gone done...there was a prominent bulge in my crotch.

:tongue:

Clark Kent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It happen to me back in school while i had P.E, i had black shorts on and it stuck rite out. people kept glancing at it.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG - I think I have lost track with the amount of times this has happened to me. For some reason, it always happens to me at work especially during a very boring meeting. My mind always wanders onto sex or to some hot guy sitting at the table, and then.... my cock would be wide awake. But, it always happens just at the end of the meeting.

I'm the type of guy that never wears underwear, so its always visible and I just hope I have a file or something to cover it up when it's time to leave the meeting. But, it is kind of hot knowing someone has noticed you or if you are aware your cock is clearly visible.... Love It!!!

neils1153

1st Like
Media
as i have said i work in a state prison and my shift starts at 6am, and this just happens to be the normal time myslef and many if not most men get that "MORNIN WOOD"... there have been a few time when my buddies and i are just "chillin in the pod office", and out of no where here comes big, fat morning wood!!!:( luckily i just have them do my checks, and i sit there untill this unwanted swelling goes away... IMHO morning wood, or split pants is a bad thing around dozens of horny, animalistic convicts:p

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yep happens to me all the time, i get embaressed like you wouldnt believe if i catch somoene staring at it:redface:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, yeah. Used to happen all the time when I was a kid. It seemed at the time as if I lived my whole life erect.

A few times come to mind.

Our class was reading Romeo & Juliet in 10th grade. I'd arranged a date with the girl who was (it turned out) reading ahead of me before the class; I was thinking of all the great and sexy things we were gonna (in my dreams!) do, and popped a boner. That was when Mrs. Knox-Dick (really her name!) decided she wanted to hear me read. I shuffled up to the front of the class (I was a skinny, over-tall geeky kid), but even behind my English book, there was no hiding my hard-on. Jeans and briefs and raging hormones will get you every time! (p.s. We had a great date that Friday!)

Recently, I was standing near the exit in a bus, and scoping out a hot woman who was seated nearby. She looked over to me, and smiled. I smiled back, and started getting hard. Since I was wearing 501s and boxers, my endowment (and probably my circumcision status) became quickly pretty obvious. She kept looking back and smiling, I kept blushing and standing harder.

She got off the bus before me. As she left, she handed me a note with her name and phone number, and whispered, "call me sometime." I did, we started dating, and now we live together when she's in town.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2 times I can recall...Senior year in HS... a teacher was out sick so we didnt have subs in HS so you either had to go to a study hall or another place.. we had a computer room that we could hang out in and pretty much do nothing. A bunch of us were hanging out ( gusy girls etc) just shooting the shit and this girl started giving me a back massage while i was sitting on the desk talking with my buddies. It was totally innocent stuff but I ended up getting a boner...I tried to like play it off but it was totally evident and I got ragged on.. the girl just laughed and smiled...in my yearbook ,there are a bunch of references to it.... lol plus yes later that year I did hook up with the girl...

another time was during a meeting at work.. I work in a casual office...so i was in cargo shorts, polo shirt and flip flops ( Friday in summer). I got a total wood goin on during the meeting which has happened a lot.. usually you can like adjust it or make it lie up the zipper.. but what happened wa sthat it was facing down and it was raging..and pullin my pubes...I had to try and adjust it without looking like a perv...so i like leaned my papers over my crotch and tried to move it ...eventually I did but i had this small wet spot that I had to hide....

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just remember in HS being VERY thankful for shirts with LONG tails...so you couuld quickly(!) pull them out of your pants to 'hide' with... extra shirts and bookbags...small animals....

whew.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everyday in jr high and high school just before the pledge id get a huge boner and believe me it hung down close to my knee caps

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yea, one time i was church and this really hot girl showed up, she was checking me out too, i could tell she was getting wet, we both just kept staring at each other, if we could we would have torn our cloths off right there in church and just start doing it, i got this huge hard on and when it was time to stand and sing all i could do is lean on the pew in front of me, get this though, it felt so good that i swayed back and forth on the pew while pressing on it. The church members just thought i was really into the singing. I must be one sick puppy but i just could`nt help myself, it felt so good. From that day on forward we were always focused on each other, i would undress her in my mind and fantasize the sex we might have and i could feel that she was doing the same, well we never did it, i got married and she ran away from home. Too bad, i really liked her.

chris

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At work it sometimes happens. I can be in a lecture, starting to doze and get the daytime equivalent of morning wood. It usually subsides, but if I get paged when it's still up I have no choice other than to get up and walk past everyone with it. Luckily the lecture room has the lights down, although one or two folks raised their eyebrows as I passed.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. When I delivered pizzas I had an erection and just walked up to the door... Thank god it was a girl!

It happened to me a lot in school I always had this one girl in my class who just gave me an insta-hardon.