ever get turned down for being too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 11ish, Jan 31, 2012.

1. 11ish

11ish Member

Albums:
    3 days before i went to boot camp, i went on a date with a girl who expressed interest in giving me a send off night. was going quite well, until i unzipped, and she said "um, hell no, where do you plan on putting that?" needles to say kind of killed it for her. years later my cousin( who set us up) was hanging out with her and her husband( she got married later) and he looked at her husband and said " you must not be very well hung." the guy was like "what are you talking about?" he explained the story of me and her to him, he started laughing and she looked over at my cousin and said " hell yea hes not hung"

anyone else wanna share a turned down story?

2. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    this has never happened to me and my little soldier! only in my dreams!

3. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I wasn't turned down...but almost. When my wife and I first began going together she told me she was a virgin, and wasn't going to give in easily. After a couple months of being together and gradually getting more comfortable with touching, she agreed to get naked with me. I was almost instantly hard just at the thought of it, and when I dropped my briefs my long hard cock popped out.

She got very nervous about it and wanted to stop, but I convinced her I could progress carefully and make her feel good. I spread her legs and went down on her pussy, licking her vulva, and rubbing her clit with my nose, and pushing my tongue into her cunt. She began to relax, and her pussy got very juicy, perfect to slide my cock in. Soon she felt so hot she said "oh put your cock inside me" and I gently pushed it in. She took all 8" and I fucked her till she was moaning with pleasure and climaxing. There was never any hesitation again.

4. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't been turned down for being too big, but I have had the fact that sex wasn't really that comfortable brought up as one of a few reasons that a relationship ended.

5. 11ish

11ish Member

Albums:
    glad it worked out from the foreplay route

6. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got turned down by this girl because she said I was way too big, years later she wanted to hook up and of course I said no.

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

No. But with two women who sometimes had issues of vaginal soreness after sex with me I think I would have gotten laid more often if I had been a little smaller. It is possible that the size mismatch contributed to the ending of my relationship with one of them.

8. hud01

Gold Member

I haven't, but I had a friend who was close to 7 inches in girth and when he was younger and dealing with inexperienced girls, it happened to him quite regularly

9. B_AmIHung

B_AmIHung New Member

If you were big this topic would have made any sense.

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've turned down two guys recently. Both were 9" and thick. The first guy was about two weeks ago and the second just this past weekend. I thought what the hell, let's give it ago but then I decided that it would be too much.

Both of them were upfront about their size. That's the good thing. I guess they've gone out "unannounced" and have been turned down so now they let it be known up front.

11. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Got turned down for anal by a girl who said she wanted it.. before seeing me naked.

But was still a great shag.

12. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

Had one girl push me off after I was already inside of her, but never been flat out denied upon visual inspection.

Once they see.... They want.

13. Lionel_Inchy

Lionel_Inchy Member

yup, she just gave up trying just couldnt get it in .. too much pain lol swear she was a virgin

14. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Never been turned down for being too big, but I've had more than one woman stop me in mid-stroke to ask me to stop. And I've had a woman just stop having sex with me because it hurt every time.
    Kinda sucked.

15. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Had one smaller girl who could only comfortably fuck a week or so out of the month or it wouldn't work, and even then it had to be really slow and only with her legs spread way open. We'd often have false starts, and we'd end up just doing lots of oral (she did have an amazing mouth.) Not sure why so many guys talk about wanting a really tight girl.. it's better when people match up.

16. BonnieBlaine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have never turned anyone down due to size..... I have alwayd been up to try. and if it don't work one way, heck, try another till it works. Have only stopped one guy and that was due to stamina not size. I had to rest..... but then started up again....... :)

17. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Everytime I want to come in the back door yes, but only a couple of times trying to use the front door

18. Hung4USMC

Hung4USMC New Member

Albums:
    Two women told me I'd never get all nine inches in their pussies. The first learned to love it. In the case of the second, she constantly tilted her pelvis to keep me from getting all of my cock up inside her. It hurt. I kept telling her it wasn't a dildo and it didn't bend. I finally called it quits. The sex wasn't enjoyable at all for me. It was clumsy and frustrating.

19. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, thank goodness!

20. Longandwhite

Longandwhite New Member

Albums:
    Yes, it was horrible she was petite and i was sooo ready to stretch her out, until she saw my size and said sex would hurt too much for her with me, she still have me head though.

Draft saved Draft deleted