ever get turned down for being too big?

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 days before i went to boot camp, i went on a date with a girl who expressed interest in giving me a send off night. was going quite well, until i unzipped, and she said "um, hell no, where do you plan on putting that?" needles to say kind of killed it for her. years later my cousin( who set us up) was hanging out with her and her husband( she got married later) and he looked at her husband and said " you must not be very well hung." the guy was like "what are you talking about?" he explained the story of me and her to him, he started laughing and she looked over at my cousin and said " hell yea hes not hung"

anyone else wanna share a turned down story?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone else wanna share a turned down story?

I wasn't turned down...but almost. When my wife and I first began going together she told me she was a virgin, and wasn't going to give in easily. After a couple months of being together and gradually getting more comfortable with touching, she agreed to get naked with me. I was almost instantly hard just at the thought of it, and when I dropped my briefs my long hard cock popped out.

She got very nervous about it and wanted to stop, but I convinced her I could progress carefully and make her feel good. I spread her legs and went down on her pussy, licking her vulva, and rubbing her clit with my nose, and pushing my tongue into her cunt. She began to relax, and her pussy got very juicy, perfect to slide my cock in. Soon she felt so hot she said "oh put your cock inside me" and I gently pushed it in. She took all 8" and I fucked her till she was moaning with pleasure and climaxing. There was never any hesitation again.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't been turned down for being too big, but I have had the fact that sex wasn't really that comfortable brought up as one of a few reasons that a relationship ended.

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't turned down...but almost. When my wife and I first began going together she told me she was a virgin, and wasn't going to give in easily. After a couple months of being together and gradually getting more comfortable with touching, she agreed to get naked with me. I was almost instantly hard just at the thought of it, and when I dropped my briefs my long hard cock popped out.

She got very nervous about it and wanted to stop, but I convinced her I could progress carefully and make her feel good. I spread her legs and went down on her pussy, licking her vulva, and rubbing her clit with my nose, and pushing my tongue into her cunt. She began to relax, and her pussy got very juicy, perfect to slide my cock in. Soon she felt so hot she said "oh put your cock inside me" and I gently pushed it in. She took all 8" and I fucked her till she was moaning with pleasure and climaxing. There was never any hesitation again.

glad it worked out from the foreplay route

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got turned down by this girl because she said I was way too big, years later she wanted to hook up and of course I said no.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. But with two women who sometimes had issues of vaginal soreness after sex with me I think I would have gotten laid more often if I had been a little smaller. It is possible that the size mismatch contributed to the ending of my relationship with one of them.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't, but I had a friend who was close to 7 inches in girth and when he was younger and dealing with inexperienced girls, it happened to him quite regularly

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've turned down two guys recently. Both were 9" and thick. The first guy was about two weeks ago and the second just this past weekend. I thought what the hell, let's give it ago but then I decided that it would be too much.

Both of them were upfront about their size. That's the good thing. I guess they've gone out "unannounced" and have been turned down so now they let it be known up front.

yup, she just gave up trying just couldnt get it in .. too much pain lol swear she was a virgin

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Had one smaller girl who could only comfortably fuck a week or so out of the month or it wouldn't work, and even then it had to be really slow and only with her legs spread way open. We'd often have false starts, and we'd end up just doing lots of oral (she did have an amazing mouth.) Not sure why so many guys talk about wanting a really tight girl.. it's better when people match up.

BonnieBlaine

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have never turned anyone down due to size..... I have alwayd been up to try. and if it don't work one way, heck, try another till it works. Have only stopped one guy and that was due to stamina not size. I had to rest..... but then started up again....... :)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everytime I want to come in the back door yes, but only a couple of times trying to use the front door

Hung4USMC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Two women told me I'd never get all nine inches in their pussies. The first learned to love it. In the case of the second, she constantly tilted her pelvis to keep me from getting all of my cock up inside her. It hurt. I kept telling her it wasn't a dildo and it didn't bend. I finally called it quits. The sex wasn't enjoyable at all for me. It was clumsy and frustrating.

Longandwhite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it was horrible she was petite and i was sooo ready to stretch her out, until she saw my size and said sex would hurt too much for her with me, she still have me head though.