ever given a sex lesson?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cav7x6, May 26, 2010.

1. cav7x6

cav7x6 New Member

Anybody out there ever given a sex lesson to an inexperienced guy or girl?I have a story from about 12 years ago about a young quite pretty girl with a hot body who started a work experience course where I was working at the time.
    Like I said. she was quite cute and had a very sexy body, short skirts long legs, nice tities etc. At 18 she was roughly half my age, but that didnt stop me from a little harmless flirting. After a few weeks the conversation turned to sex and she admitted to sleeping with two men but had never given a blow job, the first guy she was to shy and her current boyfriend wasn't into that stuff! I asked if it was something she'd like to do and she said yes, she would like to try it sometime. Well, I half jokingly but half seriously offered to give her lessons but warned her I had a very fat cock and that she might struggle! she didnt say yes but giggled. That was the end of that so I thought,
    A day later she asked me if I indeed had a fat cock, I said yes ( im 6.25" girth round the middle but 7" round the head) would she like to see it? and got my cock out right there in front of her ( we were alone!) Im not very big flaccid but started to get hard straight away. when I was fully erect she was startled at the size and agreed I did have a fat cock! I then put her hand on it and let her feel it for a while to get used to it then guided it towards her mouth, she hesitated and then began to gently suck my cock. I cant describe the feeling of having that soft warm mouth round my dick, knowing it was her first. fantastic!
    after ashort while and worrying aboput getting caught, I put my dick away after a bit of persuasion managed to get her to finish what she'd started later. technique wise it was pretty poor, but it was the best blow job Ive had for other reasons and she did let me come in her mouth.
    anybody got similar stories?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

No comment and no wank story for you either:tongue:

3. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Every Time :sasmokin:

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Indeed, I have had the pleasure teaching sexual techniques and being a first where I introduced the individual to sex - I enjoyed each experience immensely.

question: why is it a good portion of threads that mention size do not include pics? :confused:

5. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    that actually IS a comment

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I wish... I was a deprived learner.

7. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Had my first M2M contact mutual jack off etc. with the family doctor who taught me how to play.

8. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Pedantic.............you know FULL well in what context it was meant :p

Draft saved Draft deleted