Ever go gay or bi just to see a smaller penis?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just asking the men, esp the bigger guys...have u ever had sex with another dude that was primarily motivated by the desire to see a cock smaller than urs in the flesh, so u could be the obviously bigger male? I don't mean SPH, i'm talking where the other guy has no idea ur getting off on being bigger than him.

I am also not implying that ur disrepecting the other guy at all, just ur own private little ego trip. Thanks.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm mainly talking about someone would be a bi-curious guy or primarily straight one, who normally would not have sex with a dude, but has in the past, primarily to secretly compare himself with a smaller male in the flesh for a private little ego trip. Call it taking the LPSG ego experience one step further, and actually reinforcing the "I'm bigger than most guys" belief in person. Maybe it sounds far fetched, but i've found pretty much anything i've thought of, someone's done, so i'm curious.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not for an ego trip, but only because I don't want to deal with a cock that's bigger than mine... I wouldn't be able to handle it. Would prefer if he were average.

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
No chance in hell. I'll sit and jerk off and tell myself it's big. That's about as gay as it gets for me.

nohidingstyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thickpex... no, i never thought of that... i'd never do anything deliberately homosexual for that reason. but i think i get where your core desire emanates from. no worries... you wanna visually and/or socially confirm that you are not small. kudos... why else are we here... either for that or to brag.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lifestyle?

What he's saying is that you can justify your actions to shelter you in your comfort zone, but you can't say that you slept with a man or messed around with another man just because you wanted to have the bigger cock in that situation. It's bullshit. It may give you that extra tickle because your cock is however many inches larger, but at the end of the day, you got off sleeping with a guy. Call it for what it is... You'd be gay or bi- deal with it.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm mainly talking about someone would be a bi-curious guy or primarily straight one, who normally would not have sex with a dude, but has in the past, primarily to secretly compare himself with a smaller male in the flesh for a private little ego trip. Call it taking the LPSG ego experience one step further, and actually reinforcing the "I'm bigger than most guys" belief in person. Maybe it sounds far fetched, but i've found pretty much anything i've thought of, someone's done, so i'm curious.
So is this something you've only thought of or something you've done "in the past"? Seems like a rather extreme way to get an ego boost. Or a convoluted way to rationalize exploring your bi side while preserving your self-identified orientation. Or both. I vote for both.

Not to mention, what if it backfires and he turns out to be bigger than you? :eek:

TBH, takes more than just sucking cock to be gay or bi.

It's a lifestyle too.
lifestyle?
Oh you know, rainbow flags and feather boas and such. :rolleyes: