Ever go to the gym to show off?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is an old guy that goes to the gym I go to at times that is very Hung. He never has worked out, he just goes into the sauna and let's it all hang out. While most everyone else may be covered up he sits there with his legs spread so everyone can see his shaved big cock. At times he may go into the hot tub where you have to wear a swimsuit and he will wear a skintight suit to show his outline. He also showers with his curtain open. I let him catch a glance of my thick hardening cock a couple of times and since then he has always tried to find a shower across from me. I call him "creepy old guy" because although he is Hung he is ungodly skinny and wrinkled and he is a bit too blaintant about exposing himself

Does this make you the "creepy young guy"?:biggrin1:

I am 6.5" soft and 9 hard. I have not problem letting other guys see it in the locker room. I am comfortable with my body and am proud of the hard work I have done. After all, it is only guys in the lockerroom, and each of us has a cock and 2 balls. Some are bigger than me and some are smaller than me. It is just a cock and a pair of balls

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i go to the gym to workout...but after i'm done i definitely hit the showers, sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi naked because 1. i dont mind people seeing me nude and 2. i like to see what other guys that are comfortable with nudity are packing. sometimes my boners get the best of me...but who cares. there arent many times that I NEED to go shower at the gym, i could easily go home and do it. but i like the locker room scenario too much. :)

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone, who would go to a gym in order to show off his penis, is pathetic.

seriously. its a very 'douche bag' thing to do. i hope one of you 'show offs' get inappropriately groped or propositioned for a blow job from some perv. bet after that you wont be so easy to try and show off.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't go to the gym with the sole intent of showing off, but I don't pass up the opportunity once I am done with my workout.

Same here. I do shower with curtain open and steam, hot-tub, shave, etc. at sink naked. I'm a grower but hang nicely with a little plumping tug. Always appreciate any glances or comments of approval.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, just stumbled on this... Yeah - gyms are for working out... If you wanna enjoy some exhibition time after fine, but that isn't why you belong to a gym... damn.