Ever gotten/given head in a car?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, May 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Slutbunny: Sup guys.
    Just last weekend I was out with one of my best of buds. We were heading down a long hiway and were getting bored to death. He asked me if I would blow him in the car (not the first time i sucked him off) and I agreed. Anyways, it was quite funny because my head actually kept hitting the horn (this was my first time) and cars around us kept looking inside :p
    Anyways, we finally got off the higway and onto the main street. I hadn't realised this, but we were at a red light when some group of girls saw us. Unfortunatley, for me, the chick in the passenger had a camera and quickly took a picture of us.
    At first I was embarassed and thought , oh shit....i hope this pic dosen't end up online. Although it was quite dark, so I tihnk i'm safe.
    Isn't it funny how my first time doing it in a car is such a awkward experience? that's life!

2. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A couple months ago a new buddy of mine was in town for vacation and we went to see a show at the theatre. All through the show our sexual tension kept building and building. It started with our hands on each others knees then grew into rubbing the leg and moving our hands up to each others crotches. Both of us were rock hard the entire time and the intensity grew and grew. By the time the show let out we both must have been an obsene sight considering I'm hung 10 inches my buddy is a heft 9.
    When we finally made it to the car we unzipped out pants and gave each other hand jobs faster then he could turn on the car. What made it interesting is the fact that we were in a convertible with the top down! This is Southern California and it was a warm and clear night. As he drove us home we were both teetering on the edges of shooting our loads while driving down the road with the wind swirling around and our cocks pulsing with desire.
    Finally when we stopped at a red light I couldn't take it anymore and leaned over to suck his thick cock. It was so hot to be there in the middle of the street, top down, cars on the other street driving through the intersection while I'm bobbing up and down on his huge meat. When our light turned green a truck and a couple of cars drove by us. I'm not sure if they even looked our way or not and I didn't car.

Needless to say we got home as fast as we could, stripped down like our clothes were on fire and had one heck of a night passion!! :D

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yep. I've been both giver and receiver of automotive fellatio.

Two words: tilt steering! :p

4. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    yep, wifey had done "road head" several times, especially on long road trips...it is great !!

Prep

5. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recently got road head from a fuckbuddy of mine. The best thing about it is that she has absolutely no gag reflex and always presses the head of my cock hard against the back of her throat. I don't usuallt penetrate and get it into her throat as her throat is very tight but the feeling of hitting the back that hard is enough to send me over the edge. SO with every bump and everytime I came to a stop sign her head went down, and my dick went up and hard against her throat.

6. Charles88

Charles88 New Member

I was got head while driving in the car with my girlfriend in North Carolina. It was the middle of the day, and I was about to cum and almost got into a huge wreck because the orgasm was so intense. Its something I would do again for sure.

7. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    As contrasted with just auto fellatio, in which you are both receiver and giver at once.

I've received a few times while driving-- I can think of 4 at the moment. I don't think my driving particulary suffered while I was getting done. But once I was stuck behind a vehicle on a road where passing was impossible. The driver ahead was very erratic, having trouble keeping on the road, mostly driving too slow, but with very uneven speed. I was getting quite annoyed, and wondered what the hell was wrong with him. Then after about 5 minutes, a woman's head popped up in the passenger seat, and I knew. After that, his driving was fine.

8. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: I'm a bad enough driver as it is, but it is something I've always wanted to try.

9. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: It's a mixture of dangerous bliss and controlled frenzy ... can you keep your eyes open long enough to NOT:
    1) Get a speeding ticket or
    2) Rear end the car in front of you ;)

p

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yeah, I've rear ended in a car before, too. Oh, wait ... you mean ... never mind. :blink:

11. Imported

Gold Member

branno: dont have any experiences doing it, but it definately is something that i want to do, my last g/f and I were planning on doing it but things just didnt work out timing wise and then we broke..but hopefully will get to do it soon enough...not sure whether it would be while actually driving though, might be ok on a highway

12. jonb

Gold Member

Never while driving, no. Once when someone else was driving.

13. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

JonB how was your experience giving head to the driver? did the steering wheel get in the way?

14. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

I have gotten road head before and there is nothing quite like it. I think it's been mentioned in another thread, but I'm one of those who don't usually cum just from having my dick sucked (unless they can deepthroat). This makes road head especially exciting for me, because she could be go to town for miles on end and I'd still not shoot my load.

I gotta say though, for those who want to try it, do it in broad daylight. Driving at night is perilous enough and it's more exciting if you think a person or two is going to see you.

I haven't gotten a lot of road head because my truck is a stick shift, but it's got a bench seat, so that helps.

In the end, road head is more than enough to push me over the top and I'll cum. Run, don't walk, and get out there and try it.

15. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

Very good experience for me...

I was driving on the motorway, by night, with fog and very few cars...

It was also the first time that she let me come in her mouth, so you can imagine I remember this day very very well ! :eek:

16. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    yea i've given head in a car a few times, this one friend of mine he's 8 1/2" but as thick as 7 1/2" around, we parked over by the riverside park in manhattan, i blew him while 2 other guyz watched from his car, he blew his load in my mouth, great day for us.

17. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

There was a time when I often parked in the city park and I'll tell about one of the many episodes happening there. I had noticed a male and female in a parked car a few feet from mine and didn't think much about it, since generally there was lots of activity there. From time to time I checked out the couple and noticed only he was sitting there. I had not seen her get out of the car, so I kept looking at him and wasn't disappointed when the back of her head would come up from time to time. She was obviously give him head. Of course, I got hard, and since they didn't seem to mind my looking at them, I opened my door to let them see my cock as I jerked it.

I thought this might have been risky, but he, in turn opened his door so I could get a good view of his dick getting sucked. I've had lots of hot jack off sessions remembering this exciting show and see! :rolleyes:

18. jonb

Gold Member

I was in the back seat getting head, and she was actually pretty talented. Until some guy got in front of the car and we had to slow down, followed by contact between my shaft and a her maxillary incisors. *wince* I decided then that road head's for small guys.

19. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: I don't think I could drive and get head at the same time. I don't like to concentrate when I'm feeling all that pleasure. :rolleyes:

20. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, lets see... I have received from both men and women while driving and parked. I have also given to a guy who was hung just as big as me. So I think I would have to say YES!

Draft saved Draft deleted