Ever gotten hard in a public place to get some attention?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tucson0189, Oct 19, 2009.

1. tucson0189

tucson0189 New Member

So today in class at the u of a theres a sexy thick black girl that we always connect with out eyes and talk a little in class and stuff and u can always kinda tell when someones interested so today i was wearing really thin shorts and i got hard in class and i put it out there a lot so she could see it and i was catching her eyes looking at it and gigglin and at then end of class she bent over right in front of my chair to pick up my empty bottle of gatoraid to throw it away for me and she took a good long look at it smiled and walked out has anyone done something like this befor too?

2. hud01

Gold Member

Nope

3. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never done on purpose but it would be entertaining ;)

4. tucson0189

tucson0189 New Member

Yea it was fun! round 2 is in class wednesday lol

5. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    Not on purpose but I found my dress pants would always cause me to get a hard on walking around at work. Tough trying to hide it.

6. D_Opus_Numbertoo

D_Opus_Numbertoo Account Disabled

yes i love letting it hang out the bottom of my shorts and seein womens faces when they catch a look at it but once i was at a mates and he had some fit girl there that i had not met before so i sat there oppisit her got it hard and let it hang out.

she couldnt stop staring at my big cock then after a while we was alone in the room she walked over to me and without saying a word got on her knees grabed hold and went to town it was the best bj i have ever had.

untill my mate walked i on us that is lol he just smiled and said paul do u mind not doin that sat on my new sofa i just lauhed and offered her round my house. took her home and had an amazing night

#6 D_Opus_Numbertoo, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  7. salthebb

salthebb Member

Once while standing up after lunch at a local restaurant, I had gotten hard because the woman I was eating with was hot. My cock had grown out the bottom of my boxers and my pants were very tight on my thighs, so my cock was very outlined. Well when I stood this table of women all stopped talking and started staring at my crotch. I liked it and walked slowly past their table. As I reached the end of the aisle, I turned around and saw that all four of them were still staring at me. Very fun.

8. BamaGuy1024

BamaGuy1024 New Member

Albums:
    When I was a high school senior, I went to the art museum and was cruised by a college guy. I had a huge erection because of his flirting (he was really handsome). We found the men's room and he sucked me off. Since then I get an erection whenever I am in museums!

9. MuscleDick

MuscleDick New Member

Albums:
    Yes but it was with some help...a female coworker who I had an amazing sexual history with would intentionally get me hard under tables at restaurants, clubs and also would like to give head in the car right up to point of pulling in to a parking lot so that I would have a very visible bulge once I either got up from the table or out of the car - she really got off on it and was proud of my dick and I guess she felt it was like her own way of "showing it off".

The most dangerous and probably exciting times were at day long work conventions where much of the time would be spent sitting in excruciatingly long "workshops" seated around a table. She would always find a way to sit next to or near me and would slide her hand between my legs or remove her shoes and even give an over the pants "footjob" to get me hard unbeknownst to other coworkers sitting in the room. Several times when the meeting would break for coffee/bathroom breaks I am certain that my dick was quite visibly enlarged through my dress pants. Never bothered me and certainly made the workday go by a lot faster too.....

10. jackass4409

jackass4409 Member

One time I took a bus ride home, and I took a seat next to two girls. They were talking and smiling and one of them was really cute and I started to fantasize about sex. A pregnant woman got in the bus and there wasnt an empty seat so I offered her mine. The look on her face as she took the seat was priceless, and Im pretty sure the other two girls also noticed, because they started checking me out and kept talking to themselves, but on a softer tone.

Thats the only time Ive noticed someone else was looking at my crotch :smile:

11. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

lol, never intentionally, but I'm not much of an exhibitionist.

I commute by train/bus though, and it happens accidentally from time to time when I'm bored and my mind is wandering. Nothin to do but strategically position my laptop case :p

12. DragonPenis

DragonPenis Member

Albums:
    I've done this a few times on occasion.

13. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, when I was in college, I used to think about sexy stuff to get erect, and then let my boner show in my tight jeans as I walked around campus to my next class. It was always interesting to see who looked, and who started a conversation ...

14. nedly32

nedly32 New Member

Albums:
    dont the siiest things give amusment:smile:

15. onanedger

onanedger New Member

Never !!

16. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

So waht explanation did you give to the police when you were being cautioned later?

17. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a job at a rental car company once where our dress code was to wear a suit and tie. I wore silk boxers because they felt good on me. I would stand at the rental counter working with customers and gently brush against the counter until I got hard. Sometimes it was just for the thrill of it, sometimes to try to see if I could get a rise out of the hotter male customers. And sometimes it was just to tease a coworker of mine. I would get myself hard, then walk over to his desk, especially when he was on the phone and brush my hard cock against his arm. Or if he was standing at the counter with me; against his hand. It was so much fun. I ended up hooking up with a few of my customers that way. It was one helluva way to "break the ice". :wink:

Ugh...:dunno:

18. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Your cock IS a work of art!

19. hotcock161612

hotcock161612 New Member

Albums:
    Never on purpose but i remember meeting up with a girl from high school and we decided to get a room at a hotel for the night. Let's just say she was "well equipped" and started playing with it in the car outside and I had to stand there full mast checking in to the room:rolleyes:. Kind of embarrassing to the girl behind the desk and got a smile from one of the people in the lobby but hey I can't control where the blood was going.

Draft saved Draft deleted