Ever gotten laid here?

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi ladies, I'm new here and was checkin' out the Personals theads and got to wonderin' have any of you fem members ever had a successful hook-up with a man you met through posting, and or PMing on this sight?

P.S. by successful, I mean great sex with a honest and nonthreatening guy who wasn't a stalker etc.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ElegantGreenEyesNJ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If only :)

P~

Hi ladies, I'm new here and was checkin' out the Personals theads and got to wonderin' have any of you fem members ever had a successful hook-up with a man you met through posting, and or PMing on this sight?

P.S. by successful, I mean great sex with a honest and nonthreatening guy who wasn't a stalker etc.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lilneesy said:
Ever gotten laid here?

Yes.

Just this morning, as a matter of fact, and again at lunchtime, and again most likely about 90 minutes from now. :biggrin1:

I met my lover, Artfulwilly, on this site, even though neither of us were looking for hookups. We are now living together.

We liked each other's posts, and started PM'ing each other -- fell in love with each other's minds, first and foremost. The physical stuff is just a big bonus. (Well, okay, he rocks my world).

It is interesting, though, that I knew what his cock looked like for at least a month before I ever saw his face...it wasn't a typical courtship, for sure. And it isn't one we can explain to most of the people we know.

I still love this site, and as I've said before, there are a lot of gorgeous minds here, as well as gorgeous bodies.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Yes.

Just this morning, as a matter of fact, and again at lunchtime, and again most likely about 90 minutes from now. :biggrin1:

I met my lover, Artfulwilly, on this site, even though neither of us were looking for hookups. We are now living together.

We liked each other's posts, and started PM'ing each other -- fell in love with each other's minds, first and foremost. The physical stuff is just a big bonus. (Well, okay, he rocks my world).

It is interesting, though, that I knew what his cock looked like for at least a month before I ever saw his face...it wasn't a typical courtship, for sure. And it isn't one we can explain to most of the people we know.

I still love this site, and as I've said before, there are a lot of gorgeous minds here, as well as gorgeous bodies.

Is there anyone who can refrain from smiling when reading that? :biggrin1: