Ever gotten laid here?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'd be amazed if it happened to me, almost all the hot lady members live in other countries!

Of course if any should visit Paris they'd have an exellent ride....I mean guide!!! There is a rather well known steel erection where I live, I'd make sure that they climb on top of it.:wink:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Nah....

I would if I could double with KShelby and KYJenni.

The former cause she looks and feels like a wild child and the latter well cause (among many other more things) she'd probably take the least convincing to join in when explained that she was the natural second choice since her name also begins with a 'k'.:biggrin1:

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes.

Just this morning, as a matter of fact, and again at lunchtime, and again most likely about 90 minutes from now. :biggrin1:

I met my lover, Artfulwilly, on this site, even though neither of us were looking for hookups. We are now living together.

We liked each other's posts, and started PM'ing each other -- fell in love with each other's minds, first and foremost. The physical stuff is just a big bonus. (Well, okay, he rocks my world).

It is interesting, though, that I knew what his cock looked like for at least a month before I ever saw his face...it wasn't a typical courtship, for sure. And it isn't one we can explain to most of the people we know.

I still love this site, and as I've said before, there are a lot of gorgeous minds here, as well as gorgeous bodies.

Now that's the kind of story a woman likes to hear. Mightnen there really be, out there in our cosmos, a man with a big cock and a big heart?:rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes right on my computer desk. It was kind of a half doggie Georgia Buck position that resulted massive quantities of sperm on my monitor and keyboard. The sperm was dripping into Young and Hung. Monitor survived. Not the keyboard

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck NO!:mad: I don't want to blow str8 men, and the gay men here only want str8 men!! Lol, it will never happen for me! Boo Hoo.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.

Just this morning, as a matter of fact, and again at lunchtime, and again most likely about 90 minutes from now. :biggrin1:

I met my lover, Artfulwilly, on this site, even though neither of us were looking for hookups. We are now living together.

We liked each other's posts, and started PM'ing each other -- fell in love with each other's minds, first and foremost. The physical stuff is just a big bonus. (Well, okay, he rocks my world).

It is interesting, though, that I knew what his cock looked like for at least a month before I ever saw his face...it wasn't a typical courtship, for sure. And it isn't one we can explain to most of the people we know.

I still love this site, and as I've said before, there are a lot of gorgeous minds here, as well as gorgeous bodies.

"Gotten laid" hardly does justice to what I found here. I discovered, pursued, and claimed for my own -- HollyBlue: a woman who is utterly perfect for me. I joined last November, looked around a bit -- found it an interesting place, but was about to move on. There were a lot of gay guys here, and few women who lived close to me, so I heavily discounted the possibility of ever meeting "The One" on this quirky site. But just before I made myself scarce, HollyBlue caught my interest and thoroughly captivated me like no woman ever had before. It's not infatuation -- we have mutual respect, rapport, and an emotional bond that I never thought possible. It's not too surprising really -- she's just like me without the Y chromosome.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be amazed if it happened to me, almost all the hot lady members live in other countries!

Of course if any should visit Paris they'd have an exellent ride....I mean guide!!! There is a rather well known steel erection where I live, I'd make sure that they climb on top of it.:wink:

I suddenly know where I'm going on my next vacation...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes.

Darn it...Artfulwilly, your a lucky man.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I will be visiting Paris Late this summer, .................hehehehehe

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Nah....

I would if I could double with KShelby and KYJenni.

The former cause she looks and feels like a wild child and the latter well cause (among many other more things) she'd probably take the least convincing to join in when explained that she was the natural second choice since her name also begins with a 'k'.:biggrin1:

hrm. Sounds like fun, but with the way you describe KY, I think the two of us ladies might just exclude you!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
hrm. Sounds like fun, but with the way you describe KY, I think the two of us ladies might just exclude you!

I'd have to start off by spanking the two of you if you did that.:wink:

And then, well then I'd have to show you why it was a mistake to have even have harbored such thoughts through quite a few mutually orgasmic moments. I already have the instructions you left on some post around here. <looks around for the printout>

You're mine girl, YOU gave me the keys.:biggrin1:

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
I'd have to start off by spanking the two of you if you did that.:wink:

And then, well then I'd have to show you why it was a mistake to have even have harbored such thoughts through quite a few mutually orgasmic moments. I already have the instructions you left on some post around here. <looks around for the printout>

You're mine girl, YOU gave me the keys.:biggrin1:
goddamn!