Ever had a friend be jealous of your big cock/package?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
This thread just reminded me of someone who was really jealous of my cock after seeing it in the locker room. It was a guy I knew in school. He sorta quit talking to me after seeing it, and told other people how big I am. He didn't want to have sex with me; it made him angry that I had something that he himself wanted so badly.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This thread just reminded me of someone who was really jealous of my cock after seeing it in the locker room. It was a guy I knew in school. He sorta quit talking to me after seeing it, and told other people how big I am. He didn't want to have sex with me; it made him angry that I had something that he himself wanted so badly.

If he was so jealous, I'm surprised he didn't try and stab you in your cock or something.

I know that one of my fantasies is to mutilate a large cock or somehow disfigure it. So, I know that if I had a friend who I knew was as endowed as you, I'm sure that at some point I would try to do something horrible to him and his cock. haha

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I am big but not that big

If that is a picture of you in your gallery - looks pretty damn big to me! :eek:

Who are you comparing yourself too. :confused:
Hundreds of gay men on this site want to know what gym you take your showers at so they can see the bigger men close up? :biggrin1:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, yeah ive had a couple of friends that get that way. one was just totally out of control and was trying to get me to fuck girls iwth him all the time i fucked hi gf once iwth him and he would never let it be after that. and would bring up my dick all the fucking time. i got sick of it to be honest and just told him to let it be and he never could. i really don't even talk to him anymore he's pretty annoying.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
If he was so jealous, I'm surprised he didn't try and stab you in your cock or something.

I know that one of my fantasies is to mutilate a large cock or somehow disfigure it. So, I know that if I had a friend who I knew was as endowed as you, I'm sure that at some point I would try to do something horrible to him and his cock. haha

Uhhhhhh ...... check, please .....................

Reactions: MyActualNameee

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My best friend in high school saw me fairly regularly at gym class and always commented on my size. I didn't think he was so much smaller actually but.... Anyway, one day we went swimming at his sister's house when she and her husband was away. Instead of skinny dipping for some reason we swam in our underwear. I had on black briefs and he had tighty whities. When we got out of the pool the chlorine took alot of the color out of my briefs and when I took them off he saw them on the floor and started roaring with laughter. Where my cock and balls were sitting the color stayed put and all around that it was much lighter. He called it the Shroud of Johnny and told everyone about it.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I have had people openly tell me that they envy me. This makes me feel great, but, I feel sorry for them, whatever it is they have to work with. I cant imagine feeling the feeling of not liking your own penis. I think it was natures way of helping me out with my otherwise low self estem. I can not imagine going thru life average or less, I dont think I could stand it with all the other things that I want to change.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh really? Sorry about that. It's just my honest feeling.

You should share your feelings with the nice people who dispense pills. They have a very nice white jacket they'd like you to try on too.

All legitimate concern aside, you are a kook and I think that is fantastic. Tell us more.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You should share your feelings with the nice people who dispense pills. They have a very nice white jacket they'd like you to try on too.

All legitimate concern aside, you are a kook and I think that is fantastic. Tell us more.

I had a dream last night, that I think you might find interesting.

I was being beaten by a group of men with massive cocks. They were all beating me with their massive cocks. I was being severely bruised and bloodied by these men and their massive cocks. Their massive cocks were hitting me in the head, chest, legs, everywhere. Eventually they stopped beating me and started walking away, laughing and high-fiving each other with their massive cocks as they walked. They walked a few yards and I guess the weight of their massive cocks was too much for the ground they were walking on to support them and ground beneath them collapsed, and they fell into a deep chasm. The chasm they were stuck in was pink and very slimy, filled with some kind of oil, and the men and their massive cocks were bloodied and injured. They called to me from the chasm, "Help us, save our massive cocks!" and I whispered in reply, "No."

At that point I woke up. Strange dream, eh? hahaha

Orcen222

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a dream last night, that I think you might find interesting.

I was being beaten by a group of men with massive cocks. They were all beating me with their massive cocks. I was being severely bruised and bloodied by these men and their massive cocks. Their massive cocks were hitting me in the head, chest, legs, everywhere. Eventually they stopped beating me and started walking away, laughing and high-fiving each other with their massive cocks as they walked. They walked a few yards and I guess the weight of their massive cocks was too much for the ground they were walking on to support them and ground beneath them collapsed, and they fell into a deep chasm. The chasm they were stuck in was pink and very slimy, filled with some kind of oil, and the men and their massive cocks were bloodied and injured. They called to me from the chasm, "Help us, save our massive cocks!" and I whispered in reply, "No."

At that point I woke up. Strange dream, eh? hahaha

Sounds like extreme penis envy to me ;)

There is almost one vagina for each man out there..remember that :p

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, many times. One time in particular stands out when my girl and I skinny dipped with another couple. His jealousy peaked when his girl couldn't stop staring at it and continually made comments about my size.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in 8th grade, I had a friend who was kind of a bully/obnoxious. Everyday in gym, he would make comments about how "stupid" I looked in gym shorts because my junk was big and you can basically see an ouline of everything. He would constantly make comments whether it was sitting in the bleachers, playing basketball, etc. I guess I wasn't one of the "normal" kids who showed nothing down there.