Ever had a friend be jealous of your big cock/package?

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's no point anyone saying that guys shouldnt envy a big cock? I guess it's just a case of what the envy does and whether it is destructive. General cockstruck envy is healthy and sexy. I hang bigger than average and love showing off in well cut tight pants/no underwear. And I get off a lot on the envious and/or aroused looks of other guys when gthey clock my basket. I'm in the type of work situation where it's never inappropriate (well practically never!!!) to show it off, so I have pretty much 24/7 experience of responses. And most of the envy is basically very sexual.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldnt say jealous but i have had 2 want to see pics and another 2 that tell everyone i am hung. Can anyone explain though why these 2 would do that when they are pretty well off themselves? One is about 6 inches flaccid and the other slept with an ex and she confirmed he was bigger than average but not as big as me. So why keep going on about mine? They must think im well over 8 inches or something!

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best mate got a bit jealous when a girl he was trying to get with ended up with me after seeing my package at a late night swim. He was really tiny though so probably didn't help much either!

Media
I had a dream last night, that I think you might find interesting.

I was being beaten by a group of men with massive cocks. They were all beating me with their massive cocks. I was being severely bruised and bloodied by these men and their massive cocks. Their massive cocks were hitting me in the head, chest, legs, everywhere. Eventually they stopped beating me and started walking away, laughing and high-fiving each other with their massive cocks as they walked. They walked a few yards and I guess the weight of their massive cocks was too much for the ground they were walking on to support them and ground beneath them collapsed, and they fell into a deep chasm. The chasm they were stuck in was pink and very slimy, filled with some kind of oil, and the men and their massive cocks were bloodied and injured. They called to me from the chasm, "Help us, save our massive cocks!" and I whispered in reply, "No."

At that point I woke up. Strange dream, eh? hahaha
BAHAHAHAHA!!!! BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had people openly tell me that they envy me. This makes me feel great, but, I feel sorry for them, whatever it is they have to work with. I cant imagine feeling the feeling of not liking your own penis. I think it was natures way of helping me out with my otherwise low self estem. I can not imagine going thru life average or less, I dont think I could stand it with all the other things that I want to change.

I'm very unusual in that I unexpectedly lost about 2 inches in length due to some experimenting I did on my own dick. I've now been on both sides - a little bigger than average, and now smaller than average.

You're totally right - going through life with average or less is no fun. :redface:

I am envious of big dicks, but on the other hand, my appreciation for them is even greater now that mine is smaller than average.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how do you mean you lost 2 inches by experiementing, you mean trying to make it bigger or something?

I had a lot of silicone injected into my cock and balls and kept it there for several years. When it was removed a couple of years ago, it was apparent that I had lost some length. I'm not sure if the weight of the silicone in my cock and balls caused my dick to retract or if it was the removal surgery that caused it.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
BAHAHAHAHA!!!! BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin1:

You thought that was funny? Really? It was horrifying for me. I have a lot of scary cock dreams like that. If you like it so much, maybe I should start a dream journal or something to help share my dreams with you. lol

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a buddy who is 3 years younger than myself. we hang out a couple nites a week in a local bar. we did not know each other when we were younger. He is single, never married. I am married forever, and made the rounds when younger & single. I'll try to make this short. in the course of one night, I had 3 gals that I laid years ago, come up to me and say hi, 2 of them together and one separate an hour later. all 3 said(basicly), "you were one of the best fucks, etc." he was a little incredulous. he always thought the stories I told were BS or exaggerated. he asked, "just how big are you?" I told him, "about as big around as that beer bottle" and held my finger under the "neck" indicating length. His comment was "geez!!! that big!"

so his sometime gf is good friends with a gal that I used to boink years ago. so he tells his gf about what happened and my purported size, and his gf calls up "gal" and "gal" confirms my size(skinny guy with a fat cock). about a week later, "gal" meets me and him in the bar, she's pretty drunk(unfortunatley, most of the time) and she alludes to ?'s about my size deal. she again re-affirms my size, and slurs out, "one of the thickest cocks I ever had, and I had a lot." and with that grabs my crotch.

a few years ago, I inherited some money, put that with my pension and retired early. So my buddy would say, " well, if I had your money....or "no problem, if I had your money...... Now, sometimes he'll say, "well, if I had your cock and your money....." "Did you fuck her too??!!"

D

deleted140118

This thread is funny but in any case. My best friend and I always drink together and somehow we get on the same pissing schedule. So the first time we actually hung out we had to pee at the same time and there was only one toilet so we decided to piss together. Nothing about it was strange. Just two friends taking a piss together. Anyway, later his girl and mine ask how was it. I start laughing (this happens when I'm drunk) and he goes "I was afraid that I was going to be killed by an anaconda in there." The girls start laughing and my girl goes I believe it because each time we do it it feels like I'm fucking a horse. To this day my buddy makes random comments each time he see's my package.

eveready6969

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My best friend loves that I have a big cock...he's always bragging about it to the girls and the guys and wants me to show it to them all the time...I just laugh and say "it's not that big"....keeps them guessing....lol

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not jealous of my cock so much, but of my sperm. In graduate school, my roommate and I happened to see a sign up at the campus center asking for sperm samples for research (not reproductive) purposes. He and I looked at each other and shrugged and thought of it as an easy way to earn some extra money. He and I were very good friends, and even though I was pretty accomplished in my own right, it was the type of friendship where everything I could do, he could do better. I was near the top of our class academically (he was at the very top); I had a good-looking girlfriend (his was the best looking); I had a great internship lined up (he had an even better one); when we played sports together, he beat me most of the time; etc. Didn't bother me at all (and, interestingly, with the passage of time, I would say things have shifted more in my direction, not that I'm keeping any tally).

Anyway, it turns out, the medical school wanted my sperm and not his. Apparently, my swimmers are super fertile and my sperm was in big demand for their research purposes. They didn't want him to make any more donations, yet they kept calling and leaving messages on our answering machine for me to call them. Even though we were good friends, he was very pissy about it and clearly insulted and became disparaging about it (meanwhile, I didn't listen to him and continued to take those calls non-chalantly and get paid for my "deposits"). I'm guessing he was jealous, lol.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say I know anyone who was jealous of my size, but it was talked up a bit when I was in different schools. Ladies would approach me in class or social situations to say they heard I was "gifted" - would I like to go out or visit their dorm? Being gay this was of almost no value to me, but it was flattering.

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't easily get my feelings hurt, but I love to surf. Love it. And all the guys in my fraternity in college knew it. I moved into the house my sophomore year and was excited b/c I knew there was a small contingency of guys who lived in the house who also surfed. Obviously, I fully anticipated that I would get invited to surf with them.

First Saturday, 5 guys get up at the break of dawn and go surfing. I don't find out until they all get back early that afternoon. I casually mention I'm bummed they didn't think of me, and two of the guys assure me it was an oversight. They'll totally invite me next time; although, they said they don't go all that often.

Next Sunday, 4 guys walk in through the back kitchen door just as I'm making myself a sandwich. There is no convenient reason to enter the house through this door, and I knew the guys had not been hanging out in the backyard, so they obviously were trying to avoid something or someone. I ask what they're up to. They say "nothing." I look out the window and see their boards on the top of one of their cars.

Next Friday, we're having a party. I overhear one of the guys talking to someone else about getting up early to head down to Newport for the day. I ask if they're going surfing and remind them I'd love to join. They say they're just doing an easy beach hang day and didn't think anyone planned to surf. I said I'd still like to come, and mentioned I'd still probably bring my board even if no one else did. Next morning I wake up at 6:30 am and they're all already gone.

Not trying to come off as some sensitive pussy, I decide not to confront them about it right away, but the next day, I ask the guy I had talked to on Friday how it is they left me hanging on Saturday. He said he'd it slipped his mind that we had talked about it. I said it was fine, and acknowledged I was probably reading too much into it, but it had started to feel like these guys were intentionally not inviting. I knew they liked me, otherwise I wouldn't be living in the house, so it just seemed odd.

The guy got quiet for a second and then said, "follow me." He took me to the backyard and told me that one of the guys in the house and convinced the others who all surf together that it was a bad idea to include me on their surf trips. If you surf, you probably knew where this story was going when you read the first paragraph, but for those who don't, everyone gets serious VPL in a wet suit. This dude argued that there was no one any one of them would get action at the beach if I was there with my dick dwarfing theirs in comparison.... especially considering that even when cold, I did visibly overshadow most of them.

The guy was embarrassed that he let himself be convinced to exclude me and apologized. He offered to talk to the other guys about it, but I told him not to. I had other friends I surfed with. I just needed to know I wasn't being paranoid about what felt like intentional avoidance.

From then on though, every time the asshole who hard orchestrated the whole plan to exclude me from their surf trips would have a girl over, I would put on my best thin sweat pants, go commando, and flaunt my VPL in whatever room they were hanging out in. He stopped bringing girls home.