Ever had a friend brag about your size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sandarae8, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Sandarae8

Sandarae8 Active Member

Albums:
    Two different friends brag/talk about my size. Have you had this happen? I always try to be humble... but I love it.

One is my ex, (although he never seemed to care much about size when we were together, he just would say i had the biggest he had seen, or simply refer to it as "that") whenever he gets drunk he always mentions it or tells other guy friends to be careful or i'll stick my big willy in their butt (he never says cock or dick, also we never had sex because I didn't fit in him, plus I don't even like anal-handjobs baby, yeah!), I know him and I think he brags because he likes people to know that his ex was big,like it is a trophy or something, I don't think it has to do with me much, but I still like it, heehee

The other is a friend that I fooled around with a long time ago. It started off with him betting that he was bigger than me (I love those bets, i've only seen one bigger, It was a black guy and he said that I had the biggest white one he had seen, if it was a line - it worked) Anyway, he lost and so I made him suck it, I have a big head and guys i've been with seem to get a sore mouth quickly, so he started stroking it and begged me to fuck him, I wouldn't (virgin at the time) and we settled on me rubbing it along his crack. This apparently turned him a lot, he kept begging but I wouldn't. He eventually wore me down over a few months and got me to have sex with him (I guess my cock was worth the work for him) he was my first time, anyway he was really sore the next day, which he said he never is, and that just started his quest for more....anyway, whenever any friends talked about size (one friend had an ex that he always said was big - I fooled around with the "big ex" and was a bit bigger) he would always mention that I was pretty big, or that I was hung...sometimes he would make fun of my "big penis" out of the blue, I think it was his way of trying to turn me on...it always worked...

So, in closing, anyone have friends that brag for them, or act as proof to your claims? Do you like it/turn you on? What do they say?

2. open501s

open501s Member

yea have this happen with both gay and str8 friends.

it is odd; they just must bring it up and the times when it makes me feel most uncomfortable.

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I avoid bragging about myself but I have to admit I am more than flattered when I have overheard friends and relatives commenting about me.

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I wouldnt brag about myself but good friend have done the deed on my behalf, thanks lpsg friends

5. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

I find it to be a little awkward when my friends bring it up. Especially if there aren't any girls around... makes me wonder about them lol

6. volvo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    New York City / Brooklyn NY & Washington DC
    Verified:
    Photo
    A former friend and I drunkenly double teamed this chick once back in college, and while I'm not hung like a horse, he was apparently shocked at how big I was comparatively and he'd always talk about how big my cock was at parties.... it was a little awkward. Especially when chicks would want to see it and either A) be disappointed at how normal it looked when soft (grower, not a shower!) or B) be expecting John Holmes... or C), be reasonably impressed. Thank goodness for impressionable co-eds.

7. rodboy

rodboy New Member

Albums:
    my workmate saw me naked at the gym and told about four guys how big my dick was and how jealous he was. they were all asking about it after
    that and one night we were at a bar after work and i got it out and waved it around ! They were in awe even the black guy who was amazed as he thought i had bigger dick than him, it was so cool

8. buckterrier

buckterrier New Member

I went out with my gf and we meet up with two other chicks I hadn't meet. Aparently one said about me, "I'll bet he has a big cock". Well as girls talk, it got back to my gf. And of course she's proud, lol.
    Anyway she said if we ever break up she's going out with that chick because she can 'spot' them, lol

9. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Which time? I pretty much used to it now.

10. D_Harry_Sphincter

D_Harry_Sphincter Account Disabled

Friend of mine saw me with a shower hard-on at the gym (it happens haha). And he just stared at it and said "good job man".

We're at a party a few weeks later, he's had a few drinks and he's talking with 5 girls. I walk by, and he says loud enough to hear through most of the house "HEY, THAT GUY HAS ONE OF THE THICKEST DICKS EVER!!" Led to an interesting night.

11. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Yes actually and its a bit weird! Every time we're out my mate will say to a girl 'this guy's black from the waist down'

...and its annoying.

12. raraa

raraa New Member

my friend uses it to pick up chicks,

he says "he is huge but you don't want that, i am good and you want that"

it sounds funnier in Arabic.

Draft saved Draft deleted