Ever had a girl turn you down cause it was too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by irish55172002, Jun 19, 2009.

1. irish55172002

irish55172002 New Member

Albums:
    I went out with a girl last week, we got back to her place... and then got all hot and heavy. She undid my pants pulled it out and said there was no way she was putting it in her.. she was 21, i'm 33.. would have been nice to break her in.. but she had only had smalled guys before me.

2. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I've had girls who've said no but after some smooth-talking and some "oh we can do OTHER things" type activity, they always end up gagging for it.

3. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

Yes, My first attempt at getting laid. She was all ready to go, and then changed her mind after reaching in my pants. I was a virgin for three more years. lol

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

no, i actually had a few change their minds once they realized what I was packing. it was the standard, "I won't do "that" on a first date." later, "oh, my goodness." "i've got to have it." as the clothes come off. "i'm not passing on that, you're big!"

I have had the docile date, turn quite aggressive after her hand slid to my crotch.

5. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

The date can't be that docile if she reaches for your crotch.
    And to answer the question, never been refused vaginal sex, but have been refused anal sex

6. B_rfj

B_rfj New Member

I always been refused to anal sex with most girls I've fucked with.

7. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The first time I tried to have sex it didn't fit so I waited 2 more years and got an older women. I've been turned down everytime for anal sex even by those that have experiance in that department. Oral sex turns out to be a "lollipop act" many times but that is OK too.

8. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I have had that happen several times. Sucks but you get used to it

9. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Did some of you guys ever think that maybe the girl refused sex for some other reason than being too big. Maybe she just wanted to let you down with a compliment, you know kinda like the phrase "I don't deserve you." Because honestly I know some women that would refuse to have sex with a penis as small as some of the ones in this thread.

10. D_Brecock Evileye

Some one is looking to start some drama! Or is it a cock fight here? LOL:biggrin1:
    Belive what you like man.

11. B_Captain_Awesome

B_Captain_Awesome New Member

Its happened a few times to me. But regardless of the reasons they had i was never upset or mad. How can you be upset with someone thats being honest with you? id rather her say no than going along and being hurt.

12. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Freshman year of college, dorms, a girl from the hall across the way was over at my friends dorm, we started drinking, my friends left the room for us, we're making out. She is moist to the touch through the fabric of her jeans, she reaches to my crotch, where my zipper is, and felt part of my bulge, she traced it all the way over to where it ended near my pocket as it laid across my leg, she squeezed it, looked up at me startled and shocked, and stopped then and there. It was over, so I left. It sucked that time.

Different occasion, my ex was very petite, and had trouble accommodating my dick sometimes. More than once, we would be going at it, and I would be inside of her, she would usually get off within the first 3-5 minutes, then again after about 10, and if I took more than about 12-15 minutes to cum, she would have to stop me because it became too painful for her, "You're rubbing me raw." She would say. Sometimes she felt soo bad for having to stop she would try to keep going, and tell me to just keep fucking her, she would place a pillow over her face to cover her expression because she was in too much pain but wanted me to finish. Those occasions weren't too fun. But the routein of going to the kitchen to get her advil and an ice pack every time after we had sex was a confidence booster in a twisted way, and even more fun when her roomates learned why I would always go get them for her...

13. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No drama. That's not my intention, but come on, babies fall out of vaginas, and some dick is suppose to be too big?

14. thirdknee63

thirdknee63 New Member

Albums:
    Ive seen em scared ,,,but they always wanted to try it

15. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

I dont no about being refused for having a big dick, but I when I was a teen and was just becoming sexually active I remember my penis literally would not fit into her vagina. After a couple of tries I remember it was great

16. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I've never known a woman to be enthralled in the throes of passion while giving birth, either.

17. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure how your statement relates to the topic, but women have been known to have orgasms during childbirth. There is a ton of info on the topic...do a google search. Now that you know a woman can have an orgasm during childbirth it really makes one rethink the notion of a dick being too big.

18. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's always well known that vaginas become more loose before birth. Ask any woman on the board. You're argument was proven wrong several times in several threads.

Though I'm with you that lots of girls just told them that it was too big to not have to tell the real reason.

19. D_Brecock Evileye

The ladys I have dated were not experienced and I am sure that played a role in them saying no. Few ladys will let you get as far as I did with themonly to say no because they just wernt in to me.

20. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I guess that mean you have also been turned down because you were too big?

Draft saved Draft deleted