Ever had a guy you would do anything with?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lucky, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Ok I have a question for ladies, or for guys to answer for their girlfriends/partners.

After reading around this site and others I notice when some things are mentioned such as anal sex, or facials, or tit fucking, etc, there are always some comments about not wanting to do it, or not being comfortable with it: or the guys saying their girlfriends/partners said that. Or I hear guys say things about getting a blow job maybe a couple times a month.

This makes me wonder something: I've never had a girl refuse to do something sexual, none of the things listed above, nor anything else I've ever come up with to try. I've also never dated a girl that wouldn't give a blowjob at almost any time, or as often as I wanted. (don't read that as selfish, I mean they seemed eager to do it)

I'm not Brad Pitt or Vin Diesel, I'm not rich, and I'm certainly not famous so I just wonder if I've somehow gotten lucky in my relationships, or if its that my relationships have been secure and very intimate?

Has there been a guy (or guys) that you would try anything with, even if its not stuff you would normally do? If so what was it about that guy that made you act that way?

2. dlcs

dlcs New Member

In the case of my ex, it was guilt trips and manipulation.

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Thats not good, hopefully you made it obvious to him that this was the only reason you did it.

4. dlcs

dlcs New Member

I tried. He never did get it...

5. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been blessed with female partners who furthered my fantasies and indulgence in kink as well as their own, and also been with some who were pretty conservative.

It'd be dealbreaker to have to endure boring bad sex in a long term relationship

overall life is pretty sweet with my wife, so I feel lucky too

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

ive had some girls who will do everything you can think of and ive also had girls who will only give me a blowjob. so i guess it is up to tthe girl and how she feels about you

7. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

Not trying to invade your privacy, if this is too far for me to intrude, just tell me, but, is that one of the reasons he is your ex?

8. pinupbeauty

pinupbeauty New Member

I think it may have something to do with the way that man makes you feel.. if you feel really comfortable with him sexually then you tend to let your inhibitions down and open up. My ex was wonderful in bed and made me feel very comfortable to let him do whatever he wanted...

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

No, a guy like this remains to be built, I guess. I have my limits, and have never yet met a guy who'd make me exceed them, I'm a very strong character about that. He'd have to bring a lot of assets with him, far beyond physical things, or his penis size - two factors that'd already reduce the number of candidates dramatically. He'd also need that "Come along with me, darl'n"-personality, that's pretty rare in my opinion.

10. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

You've been lucky. If only on the "blowjobs whenever you wanted" score.

11. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Thanks for all the input, it was an interesting topic to me.

aloofman: I definatly feel lucky looking back, guess I chose the right username :)

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

I have limits, but they're not too restrictive. Some things I just don't enjoy, like I can't be restrained since I'm claustrophobic. Also, since I like the big boys, I don't do anal because there's just too much recovery time.
    Not into humiliation, scat or watersports because they're gross and have nothing to do with sex. I like the fucking and sucking part, and that in any form or frequency.

13. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

No wonder everybody loves you, Madame Z. :bow down:

14. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Nope, there's not a man alive who would "make me do anything." As much as that might stroke his ego. Sex, to me, is about trust and that means you MAY expand your horizons a bit, but it also means you know when to stop pressuring someone into doing something they obviously feel uncomfortable about.

As for me personally, the kinky or weird stuff just doesn't turn me on. It's quite a turn OFF actually. (And FYI, I don't consider anal kinky, but I sure as hell don't want it every damn day.)

I've often though I'm the last normal soul in the world who just loves to have good, old-fashioned, knockin-boots sex. Never gets "boring" to me. How can an orgasm ever be boring. Eesh.

15. Atia

Atia New Member

I have met two guys whom I felt this way about.

1) Both were great in bed
    2) Both were open-minded and didn't make me feel like a freak when I requested..mmmmmmm things...
    3) Both were my ideal physical fantasy man.

16. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Darling, you have hit it right on the nose.

17. mehgah

mehgah New Member

Genius. Pure genius.

Scat and Watersports.. ugh. Feces and urine belong, though it may sound odd to some, IN A TOILET BOWL. It's rather difficult to humilitate a guy of my size so that's usually ruled out, and anal just ain't happenin'. She's the one asking me to do it, and I can't for the life of me bring myself to do it. That area is just too dirty, I can't do it.

18. D_Trumbell Trickledick

What kind of things?

Draft saved Draft deleted