Ever had a massage experience turn senual with a masseur?

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I said masseur as in MALE. There is an uber thread "Any New Massage Stories" going, and I suspect most of the guys who post are either gay or bi. Was curious if any of you straight-identified guys ever went for a massage and had it turn sensual, perhaps leading to a hard on, blow job, happy ending or more? A couple guys I know admitted to it, and said they just went with the flow of the experience and didnt give it much thought afterwards...

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No i have never had a sensual massage before. and if i was getting a massage from a man and it turned into something more there is No way i would just go with it i would immediately stop them from what they were doing because I am straight. something like that could be classified as a sexual assault. if im getting a massage im not expecting anything to happen more than just a massage.

why do you keep asking these questions when you already know what the answer is going to be. those guys that told you stories were most likely not what would be classified as a straight man

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I said masseur as in MALE. There is an uber thread "Any New Massage Stories" going, and I suspect most of the guys who post are either gay or bi. Was curious if any of you straight-identified guys ever went for a massage and had it turn sensual, perhaps leading to a hard on, blow job, happy ending or more? A couple guys I know admitted to it, and said they just went with the flow of the experience and didnt give it much thought afterwards...

I've had a handful of massages from licensed massage therapists.
All but 1 were women and absolutely, positively, nothing even even remotely 'sensual' ever happened. Nope, no-way, never, no-how. They were all professionals, and a truly professional massage is not exactly erotic!

Way in the past in my single days, I did have a few 'sensual' massages that were advertised that way, again all from women. In those cases, they did turn sensual (as expected), leading to hard-ons, blow jobs, happy endings and more! I wouldn't even think of going to a masseur if that is what I was looking for! :confused:

<snip> if i was getting a massage from a man and it turned into something more there is No way i would just go with it i would immediately stop them from what they were doing because I am straight. something like that could be classified as a sexual assault. if im getting a massage im not expecting anything to happen more than just a massage.

why do you keep asking these questions when you already know what the answer is going to be. those guys that told you stories were most likely not what would be classified as a straight man

What he said!

nirecue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
nope, but i was close once. My 'danger' time for getting erections is when i go from being on my stomach and getting my back side massaged to switching to being on my back. One time I did the switch while they hold the sheet strategically for you and i did it too quick and it impacted the sheet hard enough to make the person hold on tighter. They put the sheet back down on me and it was enough to make me nice and chubby. I remember the girl only stopping for a moment to look, but she looked, took a deep breath and continued. Luckily i was able to keep him down and not get more awkward and get kicked out.