Ever had a missed an opportunity in your past ...? (18+ only)

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Reading your post make me want to tell my story especially because my story is not one missed opportunity but one exploited opportunity with a bully at my school. If I had read before this discussion probably this was the right place to write…

Yesterday I posted my story in Patrick Leblanc tread, the reason was explained at the end of the story (my classmate had the same dick of Patrick I cannot forget that dick) I never shared in my entire life with anyone that memories, but today my post was deleted with the reason that “LPSG rules do not allow for any mention of minors, no matter how innocent the context” I had simply said how we encountered each other for the first time to explain the dynamics between us (he was a bully at school) NOTHING of sexual was remotely mentioned even because the first time that we had the first sexual approach like I’ve said in the story I had a18 years almost 19 and he almost 20. In the discussion, someone made ironic post on the possibility that the story was not real but honestly, I made myself a laugh. No problem if someone can believe or not. I said even at the beginning of the story that if the story was considerate off-topic to erase it without problem for me. But hear me say that motivation of inappropriate reference made me shocked. What nonsense. I wonder where are the controls when I read MANY comments that mentioned guys in inappropriate age in many treads that make me CRINGE! Even in Parick tread!! Someone mentioned Patrick brother…I felt ASHAMED for those persons.

Reading many discussion on the site if the rule is that EVERY reference on the life of people before 18 years is not allow even when there are not sexual reference all the site should be deleted

What a bad choice share that intimate memory on that tread…. EXCUSE ME for the outburst

i also wanted to mention that when i read this thread i was really excited to post my story and i realised my fault right after posting it. stupid me, i realised i was a minor in that story, when i had already posted it and i felt really bad in the thought of breaking the rules of this forum. on the other hand nothing sexual happened in my story, i am so sorry again anyway.

MarkNW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i also wanted to mention that when i read this thread i was really excited to post my story and i realised my fault right after posting it. stupid me, i realised i was a minor in that story, when i had already posted it and i felt really bad in the thought of breaking the rules of this forum. on the other hand nothing sexual happened in my story, i am so sorry again anyway.

I didn’t want give the impression to think that is your fault. Sorry for my bad english. I like the stories that I have read in this discussion or in others like this. I have read some others your post and believe me when I say that some of your life experiences are the same for me.

I am only a little bit upset that with all the indecent post (NOT YOUR POST) that I have read on this site my story that in the part when we were minor was total innocent (I only said that he was a bully and one time annoyed one of my friends) was deleted.

I’ve written this in this discussion only because your story reminded me my story only for the bully reference. Sorry again

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in college, I knew I liked guys but was terrified to act on it. There was this tall blond swimmer (swimmer's body, the whole deal). We were chatting I don't remember where, but I don't think we were drinking. The subject of the swim team shaving everything on their body came up and I expressed surprise since I had never heard of that. He mentioned he was going to go to his dorm and shave and asked me if I wanted to come. I was freaked out and declined. Totally should have gone.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
When I was in college, I knew I liked guys but was terrified to act on it. There was this tall blond swimmer (swimmer's body, the whole deal). We were chatting I don't remember where, but I don't think we were drinking. The subject of the swim team shaving everything on their body came up and I expressed surprise since I had never heard of that. He mentioned he was going to go to his dorm and shave and asked me if I wanted to come. I was freaked out and declined. Totally should have gone.

it was just an invitation to visit him at his dorm. why did you say no? such a shame, hot story though

I had a friend growing up. We were quite close and saw each other naked often enough. Showers etc.
We used to wrestle around on his bed every now and then - this was my excuse to try and grope him without it being too obvious (yeah right!). The one day we were wrestling and I had managed to pin him. He said "Well you've basically felt it now anyway" and sort of left the sentence hanging. I'm sure he was giving me the go ahead but was too nervous so I just got off him.

The same friend at a different time. There was this stupid rhyme one used to say that basically said you must suck me but don't waste because I'm also thirsty. We were in the lounge and had done the rhyme again. He was on the couch opposite me and said "I'm not going to offer again" and looked at me half-expectedly. Once again, I was like a deer caught in the headlights. That also happened to be the last time he ever did the rhyme with me.

He's now married with a young son. We're still in touch, but no longer close, as such.

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the NYC Eagle. It was a dead weeknight. I am disease conscious so I was only going to watch the action. I was standing there and I see this guy who is with another guy, who starts looking at me. He makes eye contact again, then kisses the other guy, mostly maintaining eye contact. I am nervous and excited. A fantasy of mine for a long time has been to be with a nice older gay couple. But I began to worry about disease and establishing expectations (I am not so much into anal and hadn't done it yet) and quickly left. On apps, you can suss those things quickly, and I was anxious about if I'd be able to do it in person.

At that bar, I turned down a lot of opportunities. The only other regret was a very nice guy who was so into me. He had a shaved head and a light layer of hair over his defined abs. We made out passionately, then he took me into the handicapped bathroom so we could jerk off. I shot my load on the wall and quickly wiped it up, and he said, "Don't worry about it. It goes with the others." He really wanted me to come home with him, even if I slept on the couch. I regret not sleeping in his bed. He gave me his number, but I was determined to be straight. I held onto it for maybe five months, then threw it away. That is another big regret. I often wonder if we might have had something. Anyway, I left the bar, and he said he was going to stay to "get his head cleared." I am sure he left with another guy or at least a few loads in his belly.

MarkNW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Despite the bad experience that I have had previously posting my experience in another thread, I want tell like all is ended, sh..ty end, with my bully classmate. Even today, I ask myself if I did a good decision push him away by my life or just ignore what happened and remain friend with him. Maybe that I have lost good sex or instead I have only avoid to be mocked by him. I will never know….I think that in these days I am using this site like a free service of psychiatric session to rework some things happened in my life that until recently were buried in my mind but for some reasons are returned to the surface.

When I had 18 years almost 19 and he almost 20, He was in my class but he was one year oldest because he did flunk. Physically was literally, like Mark Wahlberg in his 20s same face, same hair same muscles only a little bit more high and my classmate did martial arts seems to remember Kick Boxing He could do flying kicks over my head and I was tall 184 cm. We became friends (another story) and for two times we made sex (only the second time we actually fucked or is better to say that I fucked him…. he was a bottom even today incredible to believe for me.)

Anyway, We finished high school with exam in July and in September I started go to university (like college in America). We didn’t see each other for some months when I was in university. We also had different circle of friends. Sometimes he texting to me, but in that period I was really busy with school and I had a girlfriend so I had not much time. One winter night maybe in January or February (I don’t remember exactly) I was at the disco with my girlfriend and saw him with his friends. He was pretty drunk and even pretty smoked. With my girlfriend, I went to say Hi. When we arrived to him, He said: Oh pha…t are you still doing blowjobs? Said with evil… without reasons. Even his friends were surprised by his words… We were pretty close months before. I cringe into myself (I was so scared of what he could have tell to his friends, at that time be bisex for me was not an option). On the outside, I smiled in face to his friends and said: Ok… I see that he is pretty drunk… is better go away. Took the hand of my girlfriend and went… I continued the night like nothing happened but inside me, I was devastated……totally devastated. And on top of that my best friend that was with us say to me: I always said that he was a piece of sh.t. That night when finally I arrived in my bed, I cried.

Some time later I don’t remember how many days or maybe weeks he texting to me like nothing happened asking me like how was the college. I wanted answer him: You fucking piece of sh.t go to hell… Instead answered with a quickly message like: Very well Hi and nothing more. He sent to me another message: Are you angry with me? I said: No, There is no reason to be angry and after I wrote “In vino veritas” (Is a latin proverb very popular in Italy I don’t know if even in other countries is used, I hope you can understand the meaning) He said to me: I was only kidding…. I never answered at that message (If you could hear him that night you wouldn’t think that he was kidding).

In different times of the year he texted me (three, four times I don’t remember exactly) trying to organize to see each other but I always making excuses… and said No At that time I was so proud “probably on my proud could be founded a nation”

would be enough that he had told me sorry, (even he was pretty proud) but he never did…

In my life only another time I felt for another man that kind of sexual attraction and was something that went beyond the reason…

In the other thread when I put the part of the story when we met each other (the good part of our relationship) one person wrote that the thread was hijacked by a novel (I think with irony) but if he had know the end I think that he would have told that was a tragedy…. Sorry for bad english

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Despite the bad experience that I have had previously posting my experience in another thread, I want tell like all is ended, sh..ty end, with my bully classmate. Even today, I ask myself if I did a good decision push him away by my life or just ignore what happened and remain friend with him. Maybe that I have lost good sex or instead I have only avoid to be mocked by him. I will never know….I think that in these days I am using this site like a free service of psychiatric session to rework some things happened in my life that until recently were buried in my mind but for some reasons are returned to the surface.

When I had 18 years almost 19 and he almost 20, He was in my class but he was one year oldest because he did flunk. Physically was literally, like Mark Wahlberg in his 20s same face, same hair same muscles only a little bit more high and my classmate did martial arts seems to remember Kick Boxing He could do flying kicks over my head and I was tall 184 cm. We became friends (another story) and for two times we made sex (only the second time we actually fucked or is better to say that I fucked him…. he was a bottom even today incredible to believe for me.)

Anyway, We finished high school with exam in July and in September I started go to university (like college in America). We didn’t see each other for some months when I was in university. We also had different circle of friends. Sometimes he texting to me, but in that period I was really busy with school and I had a girlfriend so I had not much time. One winter night maybe in January or February (I don’t remember exactly) I was at the disco with my girlfriend and saw him with his friends. He was pretty drunk and even pretty smoked. With my girlfriend, I went to say Hi. When we arrived to him, He said: Oh pha…t are you still doing blowjobs? Said with evil… without reasons. Even his friends were surprised by his words… We were pretty close months before. I cringe into myself (I was so scared of what he could have tell to his friends, at that time be bisex for me was not an option). On the outside, I smiled in face to his friends and said: Ok… I see that he is pretty drunk… is better go away. Took the hand of my girlfriend and went… I continued the night like nothing happened but inside me, I was devastated……totally devastated. And on top of that my best friend that was with us say to me: I always said that he was a piece of sh.t. That night when finally I arrived in my bed, I cried.

Some time later I don’t remember how many days or maybe weeks he texting to me like nothing happened asking me like how was the college. I wanted answer him: You fucking piece of sh.t go to hell… Instead answered with a quickly message like: Very well Hi and nothing more. He sent to me another message: Are you angry with me? I said: No, There is no reason to be angry and after I wrote “In vino veritas” (Is a latin proverb very popular in Italy I don’t know if even in other countries is used, I hope you can understand the meaning) He said to me: I was only kidding…. I never answered at that message (If you could hear him that night you wouldn’t think that he was kidding).

In different times of the year he texted me (three, four times I don’t remember exactly) trying to organize to see each other but I always making excuses… and said No At that time I was so proud “probably on my proud could be founded a nation”

would be enough that he had told me sorry, (even he was pretty proud) but he never did…

In my life only another time I felt for another man that kind of sexual attraction and was something that went beyond the reason…

In the other thread when I put the part of the story when we met each other (the good part of our relationship) one person wrote that the thread was hijacked by a novel (I think with irony) but if he had know the end I think that he would have told that was a tragedy…. Sorry for bad english

very interesting story thank you for sharing, so how old are you now? the ''we had sex'' part was very simple in your story. like what happened? was he gay or experimenting? you said you fucked him but you had a girlfriend? are you bi? i got a bit confused with the first half of your story. but he sounds like an asshole. i was actually i was trying to privet message you but i can't.

MarkNW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some days ago when I wrote the story not being English my language I preferred write before on my computer for control before to post so I have only deleted the time references to avoid problems with the site rules. You will be to decide the chronology of events. Hope you enjoy

This story happened in a small city in the north of Italy The pool house events happened 16 years ago

The first time that I’ve been dealing with Mark (not is real name) was during a school trip he was one year older than me. He was a bully and started to annoy a friend of mine. I got in the way (honestly remembering the situation I don’t know at that time where I found the courage). Mark was super muscular and he did martial arts (seems to me to remember Kick boxing He was able to make a flying kick over my head). I was a skinny guy and he could hit me without problems but lucky for me he was not really a bad guy but he just wanted make the alpha guy with his friends. At the end he gave to me a shove, threaten to hit me and the thing ended.

When we started to speak to each other, one time when we spoke of other things he suddenly said to me: “ I was impressed that time you was aware that I could hit you without problem and despite all, you faced to me for your friend… I don’t know if in the same situation a friend of mine would have done the same thing….”

I was a skinny guy and he sometimes bully me. He never hit me physically only some shoves. But especially at that age the words can hurt more than blows.

I started go to a gym… the days passed …

But my body was changed especially after 8/9 months of gym (but even thank you genetics). I was really more muscular. Something have changed between us. He started to compliment with me for my body change.

At that time I was tall 184 cm with light brown hair and a hot torso V shape I don’t seemed the guy of few years before. Mark is easy to describe he was like a young Mark Wahlberg (I am not kidding he was the same, same bully face, same eyes, same hair, same muscle body, only a little bit more high, practically a greek god, this is the reason because I have used the name Mark to refer at him, literally a clone). He started to joke with me in a different way than before. He tried to touch me pretending to shove me. Every time that he used to make me compliments for my “new” body he always touch me especially on my V shape he touch me a lot on my hips and very often he smile to me after have touch me. Sometimes I was a bit embarrassed. I felt those hands touch me in a total different way by the way that I used to do with my friends. I was a bit weirded by those situations especially because at that time I was super straight always looking for girls just like him. Mark had every girls that he wanted. I can remember the eyes of my girlfriend one time that Mark was at my house I think that if I was going out the room she could jump on him.

During the month of March the class was divided in groups to make a project to present during the oral of the final exam. I was pretty smart and went very well at school, Mark was the opposite and risked the rejection, but He never ask to me to be helped (he was very proud). The day when the professor decided to divide the class Mark best friend and desk buddies don’t was at school. I wanted help him so I turned and look at him and asked if he wanted be with my group. He immediately said YES!. I can even remember the face of my bestfriend and desk buddies that look at me like say “are you crazy? What are you doing?” (my best friend was the guy that Mark was annoy some year before).

During the months, after we started to see each other of the group two/three times for month every time in the house of one of the group. At the end of April we were supposed to meet in Mark house but my desk buddies and best friend had to pick up with the car the other guy of the group (we were 4) and they cannot arrive before the 2:30/3:00 PM. Mark said to me that if I wanted could go before. For the 2:00 PM, I arrived at his house. (I can perfectly remember the moment that I arrived in front the gate of the house. Was a hot day (in Italy there was a heat wave out of season and seemed to be at the end of June). I had a white tight shirt that showed all my muscles. I ring the bell, he open the gate. I parked in the courtyard; he walked in my direction saying Hello. He had an Adidas white shirt and the sleeves of his shirt seemed explode with his arm muscles. He said to me that in the house there was his little brother that was playing videogames and to stay more comfortable we would go to study in the pool house in front of the swimming pool.Yes he was not only a greek god but he was even rich, his house was a true mansion. (The life is a lottery and he had won the first prize).Anyway, We going in the pool house that was like a little house I put my backpack on a table, he close the door and started show to me the rooms. When we arrived in the bathroom he was really near to me and

He said: You have an amazing V shape I think even the abs are ripped.

In that moment I said: If you want check… smiling… and in the same moment picked up my shirt until the chest he could see both my nipples Immediately him put is right hand on my abs and started to touch slowly even the pecs touching my right nipple (my god are passed more than 15 years but writing this I can feel his hand like was yesterday)

I looked at him with the corner of my eyes and in the moment that by the pecs he was returning with his hand on my abs I said to him that if he continued to get down he would do get hard another muscle… obviously smiling… and laughing…

He said nothing… with his face looking to my body his right hand get down under my pants and under my boxer. My dick get hard like a piece of steel, with his left hand unbuttoned and get down my pant and my boxer and he started to jerk my dick …I felt like my body was on fire. Neither of us said a word, the skin of my dick made the only sound. With the corner of my eyes, I could see his hard dick down his pants and so I put my left arm on his chest and pushed him against the wall. His hands left my body and started shake my left arm that was on his pecs. Still with my hard dick on hair… with my right hand I get down his pants and boxer always pushing him against the wall and I started to jerk his dick that was 17/18 cm still remember how was hot. After few moments, minutes…honestly I don’t remember in those moments seemed to me to be beyond the time.. he cummed on the floor. I took toilet paper and cleaned the floor He was immobile again the wall

When I finished he came up to me put his right knee on the floor, the other knee almost touched my right leg and he started a slowly blowjob alternately moments of jerk whit the hand. I was a bit shocked I can’t believe that the super alpha guy was making to me a blowjob I thought that he would have done only a jerk!. He seemed waiting for that moment more than me!!

After a while I said to him: I am cumming and instead to stop blowjob ant to continue with a jerk he put all my dick in his mouth and with his right hands pressed my butt. In that moment, I put my hands on his head. He swallow all my cum. I was trembling….. He pulled up my boxer and pants He stood up and for the first time since the beginning of this situation he looked me in the eyes making a wonderful smile and he said: You are cool…. Come on the others are coming. And with this second phrase he came out of the bathroom… When he arrived in Kitchen he said to me in a very serious way This thing remain between us right?... I immediately said YES OF COURSE and he smiled to me.

Not another only word of what happened was told between us

Few days later we went on a school trip for three days…In that hotel room the second night for the first and only time I fucked Mark (two times during the night)

If you want see like was Mark dick go to see Patrick Leblanc dick Mark had the SAME DICK (I can’t forget that dick) is seeing Patrick photos few days ago that one fire of memories is triggered in me. Thank you Patrick

Compared at the story that I posted on the other thread I have only added the words that Mark said to me arriving in the kitchen. Was not to easy put together the right sequence of the events. In my mind were like many photos.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
i just remembered another story but i am not involved in it. my gay friend from school told me that story.
he used to hang out with a very popular and hot kid from school a year older than us. my gay friend really fancied him, i did too actually. my friend was trying to find a way to do something sexual with him so one day, he asked the popular guy to find and bring him some porn dvd's and if he did he promised to give him a blow job. i'm pretty sure the popular guy was very intrigued by this proposal and actually liked it and agreed. i can not remember the ending of the story since it happened over 10 years ago but nothing happened in the end. the popular guy probably brought the porn but chickened out to the blowjob part or he never brought the porn and pretended this conversation never happened.

Reactions: George1848

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@j06quinn would you care to elaborate on that?
A few weeks after my 18th birthday my older sister (20) best friend from uni Karen came to stay for a week , we clicked and she flirted with me all week , I didn't have the confidence to make a move. Karen slept in my bedroom and I had to sleep on the bed settee downstairs. On her last day, The family were going out for Sunday lunch before Karen and my sister headed back to uni . During lunch Karen sat beside me , opposite my sister , she thanked me letting her use my bedroom , hidden by the table she started to rub the inside of my thigh, and occasionally my bulge . told me she had to get a glass of water one evening and seen me sleeping on the settee in my boxer briefs . Later she asked me to help her get some drinks from the bar , she told me , i had a good body , loved the hairy legs , my innocence turned her on and she wanted to f••k me silly . Every night she was waiting for me to sneak down to my bedroom . What a regret

George1848

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
, my innocence turned her on and she wanted to f••k me silly . Every night she was waiting for me to sneak down to my bedroom . What a regret

Thanks man, Hot story, looking back were there any clues before she grabbed your crotch and told you?

Reactions: lapdog2001

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks man, Hot story, looking back were there any clues before she grabbed your crotch and told you?

I was young and quite inexperienced with the ladies , looking back there were a few clues i didn't read , her flirting , her hand accidentally touching my leg, caught her looking at my butt one morning, put it down as wishful thinking .

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few come to mind:

- Heading to work on a long subway ride VERY early one Saturday morning...A hot guy gets on a few stops after I do and sits opposite me. I look up from my book to catch him checking me out. We start trading looks. Within a few min he's so obviously eye-fucking me I think a few other people noticed. I decide to do something about it and get out at the station he does. The train pulls into a station and stops. I saw no move to get up. A crowd of people fill the car. The train pulls out. People find their places and my view of him is no longer blocked. He's gone. I never saw him get up, never mind leave the car, but he clearly did. I often wondered what would've happened had we met up...

- Years ago I had a two week gig not too far from a gay bar that opened in the morning for coffee. I picked up coffee there every morning. One day I walk in bleary-eyed and ask an amazingly hot barrista wearing overalls and no shirt for an extra large of his strongest. he looks at me strangely and tells me that he's closed. I look around, confused. Only then do I notice that the entire bar has been gutted and is in the midst of a renovation. I apologize and say I'm not really awake and really need coffee before I get to work. I have vague memories of his being very helpful about ... something.

THREE HOURS AND THREE CUPS OF COFFEE LATER I'm at work and the vague memories all click. He was taking off his overalls and offering me (his words) "something much better than coffee". I was so out of it at the time I totally missed what he was doing....

- Worse, a few days later I did it AGAIN! I was heading for a 1pm-9pm shift at the same gig. I ducked into a gay bookstore to pick up something for a friend's birthday. This incredibly hot, muscular red-head told me what I wanted wasn't on the floor but might be in the back room and asked if I'd like to help him look. AGAIN, his meaning didn't click until a few hours later....... And this time I didn't have the excuse of being half asleep.

My only defence is that in the last two scenarios the guys were WAY out of my league.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ever have a missed opportunity in your past when it comes to a gay or bi encounter? thinking about it now saying ''if only i had said yes...''

More than I would have ever imagined now looking back, so many times I could have enhanced my sex life if I had only known, and I had a fairly enviable one anyway.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever have a missed opportunity in your past when it comes to a gay or bi encounter? thinking about it now saying ''if only i had said yes...''

i feel so stupid for missing those opportunities thinking about it now.

one of them was my school bully, he was popular athletic very masculine and sexy. he was a nightmare when i met him at school cause he would make my life so hard some days and i was always trying to avoid him.
one cold winter evening i was returning home and i run into him with his friend. tried to avoid him but he wanted to come tease me again. he did come close to me started being annoying and a bit violent when what i only wanted was to leave and go home. also his friend was with him, watching the whole scene. at some point we were in a dark small side-road and he said ''come on suck my dick now'' while he was touching his dick with his hand inside his pants. i'm pretty sure he would let me suck him if only i had said yes, but stupid me i said no. i was a virgin back then and i don't think i felt ready sucking a dick at that point even though i wanted to, plus the fact that his friend was there watching made me feel very embarrassed and he was my school bully, which i was afraid of and i wasn't sure if he actually meant it or just wanted to humiliate me back then and go tell everyone at school. i know he wanted it though. i still think about it sometimes and feel horny. if only i had said yes...

another time while i was in class a buff sexy guy we were in the same class with, totally randomly came to me and said ''would you like to give me a blowjob?'' but other students were also in the class and i felt very embarrassed so i just left. of course he was a horny teenager and i'm pretty sure he meant what he said but i could not say ''yeah come on i'll suck you no problem'' in front of my other classmates. if only he had asked me somewhere more privately i probably would have said yes.

Yes. I was married and was being cheated on serially. I had an awesome opportunity that I passed up because of my commitment. I’m glad that I did not sacrifice my integrity, but I wish that I had known what I know now and get a do over

I was waiting tables and my last table, two attractive couples, had me give them a tour of the restaurant building after closing. When we got upstairs they propositioned me about fucking their girlfriends, who were already making out in front of us. That was tempting and I resent my ex a little when I think about it. Still proud of myself though

Those guys have a picture of their gfs kissing me on the cheek, somewhere out there