Ever had a missed an opportunity in your past ...? (18+ only)

PlymouthPlace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was working and in college when I met David. He was around my age (21) and a neighbor of my brother. Since I was still going to school I lived with my parents and there was a hot tub in the back yard. One night when I was at my brothers, David stopped by with his dad and for some reason I asked him to come over to my house later for a beer if he wanted to. I also mentioned that I had a hot tub. I never thought he would show up as he had at least one girlfriend and never really spoke with me anyway. I was surprised when just after dark he drove up in his truck. I went outside to meet him and had two beers with me. We talked a couple of minutes and then he asked about the hot tub and if we were going to use it. I said sure if he wanted to and took of the cover, started up the pump and you could see the swirling warm water moving about the tub. For just a few seconds we stood there and I had no idea if he was cool with going naked or was going to keep his shorts on. He took off all his clothes and jumped in, of course i did the same. Time passed and we frequently got out to get more beer from the garage, take a pee in the yard and then jump back into the tub. We both ended up kinda drunk and it grew late, like after midnight. I explained that it was probably time to us to call it a night and David got kind of upset. He said we weren't finished yet. Again, i said it was late and that we probably should end the evening but we could get together again sometime. That sometime never happened and I have always wondered if he wanted more but didn't know how to ask, or needed more beer to get up the courage. I recently learned that David has died and this is truly a 'what if' story that will never have an answer now.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awhile back, I was in a locker-room. getting dress. I had bent over to pick up something off the bench behind me. While i was bent over a tall lean guy walks up. He is dripping wet from just getting out of the shower. while i was bent over his penis is in my face. If i had been startled my nose would have brushed it. Nice size too( he looked to be about 5.5" to 6" inch soft. nice girth and pubes too). I raised up. He had a smirk on his face and ask me if i could give him a ride home.I agree to to do so. He gets in my ride, make small talk , and says " it's a nice ride and you can pull anyone" I knew what was up then. We get to his place; his wife turns out to be home. He did this one more time but nothing happened.

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had this experience where my straight friend invited me over, had been over plenty of times, but this time he was was in the process of getting changed/getting ready. He called me into his room which was upstairs, so I climbed the stairs and he was standing there with just his boxer shorts on and my god he looked so good, perfect body, perfect personality, just the total package. I nearly died and felt i shouldn't be looking and thinking what I wanted to do with him and just never took the the cue. I just wasn't expecting to see him standing there like that. was so stupid to pass that up without realizing. It never happened again and he got back with his ex-gf and got married but I wish I dropped to my knees at the top of the stairs like I should have that arvo..

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in college in northern NY the downtown area was about a mile from campus. There was a place on the main drag where everyone would line up to hitch back to campus. It was understood that you would go past those who were there before you when you arrived and wait your turn. Often drivers would pass a group of guys who may near the head of the line in favor of, say, a couple of girls further down the line. Anyway, it was late, cold as hell, and I was a guy by myself at the end of the line. I knew I'd be waiting a while. However, after just a few minutes a car approached and slowly drove past the line looking everyone over. He suddenly saw me and sped up to where I was and abruptly stopped. I immediately suspected what the reason might be for being selected. There was an Air Force Base on the other side of town and the military folks generally didn't mix with the students - they had their own bars. Their short cropped hair cuts made them easy to spot when they ventured out to mingle with the college crowd. He lowered the passenger side window and I saw a clean cut guy, good looking, obviously from the base, and asked if I wanted a ride. I was reluctant - and I was sure everyone who got passed up knew why and would think I was getting picked up. However, It was cold as fuck and I decided to take my chances and got it. He was very friendly but didn't waste time asking if I had many girlfriends on campus. I replied that I did okay and he volunteered that he liked both guys and girls. I felt a tinge of excitement as I considered the idea of what might be about to happen. I said I was into girls - fully expecting that he would try to persuade me to explore a little. However, he immediately dropped the subject and drove me to my dorm and let me out.

PotPipe1425

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at the NYC Eagle. It was a dead weeknight. I am disease conscious so I was only going to watch the action. I was standing there and I see this guy who is with another guy, who starts looking at me. He makes eye contact again, then kisses the other guy, mostly maintaining eye contact. I am nervous and excited. A fantasy of mine for a long time has been to be with a nice older gay couple. But I began to worry about disease and establishing expectations (I am not so much into anal and hadn't done it yet) and quickly left. On apps, you can suss those things quickly, and I was anxious about if I'd be able to do it in person.

At that bar, I turned down a lot of opportunities. The only other regret was a very nice guy who was so into me. He had a shaved head and a light layer of hair over his defined abs. We made out passionately, then he took me into the handicapped bathroom so we could jerk off. I shot my load on the wall and quickly wiped it up, and he said, "Don't worry about it. It goes with the others." He really wanted me to come home with him, even if I slept on the couch. I regret not sleeping in his bed. He gave me his number, but I was determined to be straight. I held onto it for maybe five months, then threw it away. That is another big regret. I often wonder if we might have had something. Anyway, I left the bar, and he said he was going to stay to "get his head cleared." I am sure he left with another guy or at least a few loads in his belly.
The Eagle will do that to you...I'm there more than I care to say.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to upload videos to xtube and one of my coworkers found my videos somehow and called me by my xtube handle jokingly. I think he thought I'd be embarrassed but I wasn't. Well he started leaving messages in my inbox on xtube complimenting me on my oral skills I used on the guys I would be in the videos with which were guys that would hold the camera while I gave them fellatio. At work the complete opposite of what he presented online. He was straight laced with a wife and kids and didn't really talk to me much at work but after he found my videos he figured out ways to talk to me. I didn't really show much interest to his questions & remarks concerning my videos. One day he cornered me alone and simply laid it all out for me as best he could and told me how he watched all of my videos and was turned on and wanted to know if he and I could meet up for drinks and have some fun after work some time. I told him I would think about it and he proceeded to tell me how hung he was and how he was holding on to a 6 day load that would be sure to leave me full. We never got around to actually meeting up because I ended up finding a better job somewhere else and because someone from my job found me on xtube I was paranoid and deleted my account out of fear that someone would use it to blackmail me in the future. Looking back on things now I never thought I'd be discovered by someone who actually knew me and had amassed a nice following with likes and follows on xtube and my own fears made me do away with it all.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big time. I've been overweight most of my life and believed the "out of my league" philosophy as well. A long time friend who I met on a flame wars forum turned out to be an absolutely world-class beauty, fitness buff woman who I convinced myself I'd never taste. She came to hang out a few times, as we lived a couple hours from each other. We smoked out, partied, drank, but no action.

She was not stuck up and had no idea how incredibly gorgeous she was/is. I talked with her a few years ago and the conversation turned to erotic literature, which I write. She tried writing some and wanted my opinion on it. As we talked, she asked me to write something fresh, so I wrote one starring myself and her, using one of her visits as a starting point. I sent it to her via email and the response I got back was unexpected.

She loved it and said she wished we would've acted it out. She remembered the exact moment where she was sitting on my bed in my room which I used to turn it into sex. She then asked for a picture of my dick, since my description in the story peaked her interest. This excited her more, which I was very happy about lol.

I can still hear her voice over the phone..."you could have had me, Big Bill! I wonder how different life would be now if you'd had just made that move..."

I'm happy with my life now, so I'm not sure I want to change anything...but she's right...you never know! At least she blessed me with a couple pictures of her insane body, which I kept :)

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was out drinking with two friends, a guy and a girl. We were each in long distance relationships. We got pretty drunk and were at a dance club when she ran into friends of hers, two girls and a guy. The girl I was with was bisexual at the time and had fooled around with one of the other women in the past. We all agreed to head to gay bar.

We were all taking turns dancing with each other (except I didn't dance with the guys). The one chick was this petite tight hot bodied....I don't know if she was Asian, or Amer-Asian, or Hispanic, or what...wearing tiny blue jeans shorts and black stockings rolled just above her knees.

I found myself on the dance floor with my hands on her hips, grinding into her from behind and she was grinding into me from the front. Of course, I had a massive boner in my pants. Then we were standing off the dance floor drinking, and the guy they were with comes up to me and asks, "Are you bi?"
I was, like, "No." I thought he was hitting on me.

A little while later all six of us were leaving, and they asked my female friend if she wanted to go back to their place. My friend was ambivalent about it, and our two groups parted ways. (she was kinda pissed at them anyway, because one of the girls lifted her shirt at the gay bar and she was like, "Uh--no. You do not walk up to me and lift my shirt, biyatch.")

Then I said to her, "Wait a second! Let's go with them!" She called out to them but at that point they were, like, "No, we're just gonna go home and crash."

First of all, I had the second worst hangover of my life the next morning, and what made it worse was I realized that the other people must have assumed I was gay and "with" my male friend--and the girls sent their guy friend over to see if I was "bi" because they were interested in hooking up with me. Could it have been a threesome, foursome, moresome end to the evening?!

:weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:

Lucafemo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this friend which I go to school with. He always wears grey sweatpants and stuff like that and he is always semihard or showing the bulge in some way. He lives talking about sex and always touches his bulge while talking. I always get turned on by him and I jerk off a lot thinking about him.

One day we were alone in a classroom standing by a window and talking. He is wearing the same sweatpants as always. I look down at his bulge and it is massive. I take the opportunity to joke about it (as I have done a lot of times) and I tell him “You are big as always huh?” And he smiles, as he smiles I reach down and touch is bulge by saying “I can feel your beast”, he smiles again but doesn’t say anything.

I am getting more and more horny so I start jerking him just by touching his bulge and going up and down on it. I feel the cock getting harder and harder. He closes his eyes and starts enjoying it. I jerked him for like 6/7 minutes but when I felt someone was coming I stopped.

He left and went to the bathroom (I think he finished the job), we never spoke about that after it but I think he’d love getting another jerk off by me. Should I try again?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this friend which I go to school with. He always wears grey sweatpants and stuff like that and he is always semihard or showing the bulge in some way. He lives talking about sex and always touches his bulge while talking. I always get turned on by him and I jerk off a lot thinking about him.

One day we were alone in a classroom standing by a window and talking. He is wearing the same sweatpants as always. I look down at his bulge and it is massive. I take the opportunity to joke about it (as I have done a lot of times) and I tell him “You are big as always huh?” And he smiles, as he smiles I reach down and touch is bulge by saying “I can feel your beast”, he smiles again but doesn’t say anything.

I am getting more and more horny so I start jerking him just by touching his bulge and going up and down on it. I feel the cock getting harder and harder. He closes his eyes and starts enjoying it. I jerked him for like 6/7 minutes but when I felt someone was coming I stopped.

He left and went to the bathroom (I think he finished the job), we never spoke about that after it but I think he’d love getting another jerk off by me. Should I try again?
Yes !

Reactions: surfnwoody

Nowyoudont90

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hot

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media

definitely!

Reactions: dkr0714

I used to upload videos to xtube and one of my coworkers found my videos somehow and called me by my xtube handle jokingly. I think he thought I'd be embarrassed but I wasn't. Well he started leaving messages in my inbox on xtube complimenting me on my oral skills I used on the guys I would be in the videos with which were guys that would hold the camera while I gave them fellatio. At work the complete opposite of what he presented online. He was straight laced with a wife and kids and didn't really talk to me much at work but after he found my videos he figured out ways to talk to me. I didn't really show much interest to his questions & remarks concerning my videos. One day he cornered me alone and simply laid it all out for me as best he could and told me how he watched all of my videos and was turned on and wanted to know if he and I could meet up for drinks and have some fun after work some time. I told him I would think about it and he proceeded to tell me how hung he was and how he was holding on to a 6 day load that would be sure to leave me full. We never got around to actually meeting up because I ended up finding a better job somewhere else and because someone from my job found me on xtube I was paranoid and deleted my account out of fear that someone would use it to blackmail me in the future. Looking back on things now I never thought I'd be discovered by someone who actually knew me and had amassed a nice following with likes and follows on xtube and my own fears made me do away with it all.

Interesting lol. Something similar happened to me once so I made a thread about him on here because I knew he found my LPSG profile and would read it. I wasn't fearful though. I found it oddly satisfying making a thread about closeted gay men who stalk other men online while somehow thinking that these gay men are unaware.

Anyone ever have a stalker?

Reactions: Weston

Gay Blatino

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes you should. I'd like one of my friends to stroke my penis till I cum

crisseugenioo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have missed opportunity also. I went to my college friend's birthday. He only invited me and our other college friend richard not his real name hehe. We drink in the bar get drunk and sleep over in the house of the birthday boy.the three of us in the bed, I was so drunk that time I wanted to sleep so I keep quite and close my eyes and I let those two talk I was right in the middle of them trying to sleep they poke me but I dont respond anymore. I was awake pretending to be asleep that time. Then richard take my hand and put my hand in his junk. He even wrap my hand around his dick as if I was jacking him off. Still I didnt move even my hand I really wanted to stroke it but im so nervous and the funny thing Im fighting my own erection telling my dick to calm down haha. Im still pretending to be asleep telling myself I can sleep like this just touching a dick a whole night. Why not? They still talking and after couple of minutes richard telling the birthday boy that my hand was in his cock they just laugh and he didnt believe him then richard still insist it. telling take a look but before the birthday boy able to look at it I remove my hand and change my position and continue to pretend to be asleep. That time I was thinking richard was straight he just want to make fun of the situation and knowing him for 3 years he didnt give me any hint that he was gay until the birthday boy already sleep. Richard put his thigh under my boxer short. He wanted to feel my dick. He keep rubbing his thigh to my dick. I have semi erection I think but I was fighting it to be fully erect but I know he likes my dick that night and I like richard too he is handsome, his skin is soft he gain muscle when we was in last years in college Im attracted to him maybe thats the reason Im having an erection while im already drunk. but I just let his thigh in my dick I still pretend to sleep and he just remove it when he already tired. In the morning seems nothing happened. I remember he took a shower that morning and Ive seen his body I was like damn I waste my opportunity that night but Keep telling myself I made a right desicion cuz richard is an open book he tells everything and I cant deal with that. I see him in facebook he have girlfriend now. I guess his straight bi or gay i dont know.

Sad79

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

How big do you think he is?