horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Prostate Pleasure

Prostate Masturbation: Explore your Male G Spot

http://www.master-your-g-spot.com/prostate_masturbation.html

When someone talks about the prostate, you likely don’t think of prostate pleasure. However, the male prostate or male g spot can give you intense sexual pleasure and satisfaction.
Whether you are interested in exploring your male g spot, or have already been experimenting it, you may find the whole topic confronting. Many men wonder, “if I am interested in exploring prostate pleasure, does that mean that I am gay?” Although an understandable question, given the cultural biases we find ourselves immersed in, there is a distinction between prostate pleasure – and what can be pleasurable for the male body – and sexual preference or orientation. The two are distinct, and do not necessarily go hand in hand.
For many men – gay or straight – it takes time to adjust to the thought of penetration, or any stimulation via the anus. It may be new for you to be open to being pleasured in this way, and to experience penetration as a good thing. Exploring your g spot can be a powerful experience for both the giver and the receiver.
We all know sex is an emotional and psychological experience as well as physical one. Since as men, we usually demand of ourselves to be in control, stepping into the role of receiver is a powerful psychological experience, for the receiver as well as the giver.
Prostate pleasure can open up to you areas never before stimulated or explored, and can take you past limits of what you though possible. The is can be the case not only in terms of physical pleasure, but in terms of psychological as well – openness, balance and connectedness to your partner. Prostate pleasure can offer you a path of self discovery, as well as discovery with your partner.
If you want to explore prostate pleasure on your own, we suggest trying our prostate masturbation exercise. Of course, you may want to include a partner in this exploration, and if this is the case, try our prostate massage exercise.

Whether you are exploring all this on your own or with a partner, a great tool is the aneros . This amazing, friendly little toy, is designed especially for prostate massage, prostate health, and intense pleasure. You can use it on your own or include it in play with your partner.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Giving Yourself a Prostate Massage (Masturbation)

It is no secret - most of us men masturbate regularly. However, its possible that prostate masturbation is new territory, and this section is designed to help you navigate it well.
Prostate masturbation can help you to not only locate your prostate gland, but also to get comfortable with all your prostate has to offer – in other words, a whole world of heightened, deepened sexual sensations that happen before orgasm, and are separate from orgasm.
Most men have been taught that orgasm and ejaculation are the focus of masturbation and sex with a partner. Or you might think there is something “un-manly”” about enjoying the whole experience of arousal before orgasm.
Focusing on the process – rather than the outcome – of sexual arousal and intimacy can offer you a limitless arena of greater pleasure, intimacy and skill as a lover. Prostate masturbation can help shift your focus from the outcome and open you up to the rich world of experience and process, which eventually can include orgasm without ejaculation and multiple orgasms.
There are different ways to stimulate your prostate: manually (with your finger or someone else’s!) with sex toys, or even with contractions of your PC muscles. Including your penis and perineum – the smooth area between your anus and testicles – can greatly heighten pleasure and sensitivity as you play with prostate masturbation.
To get you comfortable and started, try out our prostate masturbation exercise below.
Prostate Masturbation: A Guided Exercise

Set aside about 45 minutes for this exercise. You don’t need much – some lube, a sex toy (we recommend the aneros or your favorite butt plug), a towel or two and a comfortable spot.
1. A nice hot shower is a great way to wash off the day and get fully relaxed.
2. Set out your materials within arms reach in your comfortable spot.
3. Get comfortable, lying on your back, with your knees slightly bent. If you are using your finger rather than a sex toy, it can be a little harder to reach your prostate, so experimenting with the position of your body as you go along will be helpful.
4. Using lube as you wish, arouse yourself slightly – by touching your body and/or penis, balls and perineum, but just to the point of feeling turned on, not so much that you are ready to orgasm.
5. If you haven’t already, apply some lube to your finger or and touch and explore the opening to your anus. You might even try this while touching your cock at the same time. The key here is to stay relaxed.
6. If you are using your finger – ok – but if you are planning on using a sex toy, put some lube on the toy itself. Begin to gently press into your anus, slowly. You might want to keep touching your penis or your body to stay relaxed and aroused.
7. The more relaxed and aroused you are, the more your anus will relax and the more it will actually begin to invite your finger or the sex toy in.
8. Play with pressure, motion – side to side, back and forth, circular, in and out – as well as depth. Notice what you like and what feels best to you.
9. Begin to focus on the front wall of your anus – the front wall is toward the direction of your penis or toward the front of your body. About 1 or 2 inches inside your rectum you may begin to feel your prostate. It is a walnut-sized, roundish gland that sits below your bladder and can be located by touching the front wall of your anus, and likely feels sensitive and amazing to your touch.
10. Experiment with touching and stimulate your prostate alone, without touching anywhere else on your body. Try “milking” the prostate or a “come here” motion with your finger or the sex toy. You may notice extreme pleasure from just this alone.
11. Also experiment with stimulating your prostate while touching your penis, body, perineum and balls at the same time. This may enhance your overall pleasure and sensation, and it may accelerate your arousal level and make you want to come immediately.
12. Try squeezing your PC muscles around your finger or sex toy – often this can be extremely pleasurable as well. Using your PC muscles like this can help you to have orgasm without ejaculation, to stop your ejaculation as well as to have multiple orgasms. You can identify your PC muscles as the ones you would use to stop the flow of your urine.
13. Continue to explore and notice what feels best to you, getting comfortable with anal penetration in general as well as prostate masturbation. Resist the temptation to bring yourself immediately to orgasm, but keeping backing off and continue the cycle of arousal.
14. The point of this prostate masturbation exercise is not to have an orgasm – but if it happens at some point, no worries – nice side benefit!
15. When you are finished, clean up using the towels and congratulate yourself for going where no man has likely gone before!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Prostate Massage With a Partner

When you hear prostate massage you might think about a visit to the doctor. Well ... its time to change how you think. Prostate massage can be an amazing way to open the male body up to new worlds of pleasure and intimacy.
There are many benefits to massaging your prostate including overall healthier sex function, as well as lower rates of prostate disease later on down the road. That’s why the docs do it – however, they likely do not focus on the other benefits as we do here – including explosive, full-bodied orgasms and an expanded sense of sexuality and sensuality.
Similar to female g spot massage, prostate massage is the stimulation and healing of the male g spot – your prostate. The best way to get to your prostate is through the wall of your anus. (Yes, we just said, your anus…)
Although this can be edgy for many men, a world of pleasure is available to you if you are willing and adventurous enough. As you begin to explore prostate massage, you will become aware of other areas that are extremely sensitive and hot, including your perineum and your hidden penis.
Your perineum is the smooth area between your balls and anus – massage to this area can be really hot and might – depending on how you are built down there – gently stimulate your prostate.
Over a third of your penis is actually “buried” – you can find it extending from the base of your penis, under your testicles, toward your perineum. It can be especially pleasurable when you play with stimulating your penis, perineum, buried penis and prostate at the same time or in varying combinations.
You can do prostate by yourself or with a partner. If you are looking to get a better sense of what is involved with prostate massage, on your own, without the involvement of anyone else, try our prostate masturbation exercise. If you want to try prostate massage with a partner, try our prostate massage exercise below.
Prostate Massage: A Guided Exercise

This is an exercise for you, the man, and your partner, to have you both become comfortable with experience the enhanced sexual pleasure and connection that is possible with prostate massage.
Note: Prostate massage has the naturally controlling man allow himself to be in the more unaccustomed role of pure receiver, which might be confronting or might be a delightful relief. This should be cherished and respected by the partner.
Leave about 1 hour for this exercise. You will need a comfortable space, some water-based lube, a few towels, a few pillows, and if you want, a sex toy or dildo (we always recommend the aneros ). Since this prostate massage exercise involves anal play, you may choose to use a condom on the sex toy or a latex glove on your finger, or just give a good wash up with lots of soap and hot water afterward!
1. Draw your man a bath or shower, to relax him as well as have him get really clean – especially in the area of his penis, anus and balls. If you have long fingernails and are planning to use your fingers for prostate massage, you will want to cut your fingernails very short. You want to be extra gentle with the delicate anal membrane.
2. Set out the things you will need and take some time to prepare the space you will be in. Perhaps light some candles and put on some sexy music you know he loves, so that your man will feel comfortable, relaxed and open.
3. Bring your (very clean!) man into the space you have prepared, and help him get comfortable. You can take some time removing his towel or clothing along with gentle caresses or massage.
4. A good position to start prostate massage in is with your man seated, with his back reclined and supported by pillows, his knees bent and slightly opened outward, again supported by pillows. Your man may be in this position for a while, so you want to make sure he is truly comfortable and relaxed. You can sit or kneel in front of your man, in a way that you are comfortable, and can have eye contact.
5. You can also try having your man facing away from you, kneeling, knees apart, with his elbows resting on a pillow or firm surface. You can try this out part-way through the exercise, to see which is most comfortable for your man.
6. Begin to relax and arouse your man, with massage, caresses, and light touch to begin to turn him on. When he is getting a bit more aroused, you can begin to touch his pubic hair, penis, and balls. As he gets more and more aroused, you can begin to play a bit with his perineum and the opening of his anus.
7. When he is pretty hot, put some lube on your finger or sex toy – whichever you are using, and begin to pay attention to the opening of his anus. Take some time here, making sure it is well-lubed and that your man is still relaxed and hot. Circular motions are good here – no “poking.” Concentrate on stroking and bringing pleasure to the opening of his anus. You might also want to keep stimulation going on his penis or balls – you can do this, or he can.
8. When your man is very turned on, you can gently, but firmly, being to apply a bit of pressure with the pad of your finger or the edge of your sex toy. (You can never have too much lube!) All you need is time and patience and for your man to be super hot – you don’t need to force anything. You will notice that when it is ready, his anus will allow your finger or toy to enter – or even draw it in.
9. With your palm up, continue to put the tip of your finger or toy inside and pause for a moment for him to get accustomed to this new sensation. With your finger or toy inside, you can still stimulate his penis, etc.
10. Explore slowly! Begin to gently move your finger or toy, and keep asking your partner what feels best to him. Eye contact is a good thing here. Avoid sudden movements and moving your finger in and out, unless your partner asks for it. Instead, try very small circular movements or varied pressure to the anal canal.
11. When both of you are feeling comfortable, insert your finger (palm facing up) or toy a little deeper – about 1 or 2 inches and search out the prostate. Bend your finger and with a “come here” motion begin to search for a round-ish area, about the size of a chestnut. This is the prostate, the area that fills with ejaculatory fluid and releases it during ejaculation.
12. Stimulation of your partner’s prostate will have a variety of sensations – it might be sensitive, it might suddenly enhance his pleasure, even to the point he might feel like he is about to ejaculate. Some men can orgasm from this alone!
13. Try a variety of movement and pressures – circular, a “milking” motion, around the face of a clock, “come here,” perhaps in and out if your partner likes it – and keep asking or noticing what feels best to your partner. Try massaging the prostate with – and without – touching other areas of your partner’s body.
14. Focus on massaging your man’s prostate – exploring what is most pleasurable for him. With varying pressure and play on his prostate, try keeping your partner on the brink of orgasm, but don’t bring him there just yet. However, after a while, you may want to let the massage spill over into orgasm – not a problem!
15. Gently withdraw your finger or sex toy and, if necessary, clean up you as well as your partner. Take some time to be with your partner and appreciate his openness and willingness to expand his pleasure and connection with you.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So Industrialsize, from your comment, I have the feeling that you are a bottom or do you change places so your partner can also have a prostate massage when he's fucked - if you don't mind me asking.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dudes I would soo love to try that. did any of y'all see road trip/ the hott nurse gives seann william scott one? I have about three girls I would love to have them do that to me. Oh and she should have used the whole hand and fist. I love to play with my ass too.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes- and I love it as long as the person knows what they are doing. A prostate massage is more that sticking a finger up the ass and pushing and pulling ot out. That can be painful! I am a nurse practitioner and have done thousands of legit medical prostate exams. With patients it is strictly a medical exam. With my partner... well, that's another story!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Prostate massage gives me very intense, multiple full body orgasms, with or without ejaculation. When my girlfriend does it while using her mouth on my penis, the orgasm is almost more than I can bare. The amount of cum seems to be about double what I get from a bj or masturbation.

Try it. You'll love it!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prostate massage gives me very intense, multiple full body orgasms, with or without ejaculation. When my girlfriend does it while using her mouth on my penis, the orgasm is almost more than I can bare. The amount of cum seems to be about double what I get from a bj or masturbation.

Try it. You'll love it!
But is it possible to cum just by prostatic massage without stimulating the penis? Those vids only show the penis being stimulated aswell.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But is it possible to cum just by prostatic massage without stimulating the penis? Those vids only show the penis being stimulated aswell.

Yes it is possible, and has happened with me several times. Pretty cool and intense, very different from orgasm thru penis manipulation:) :smile:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So Industrialsize, from your comment, I have the feeling that you are a bottom or do you change places so your partner can also have a prostate massage when he's fucked - if you don't mind me asking.
100% bottom.......my dick was made for suckin not fuckin