Ever had a trans?

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
Did you ever have a trans? How was it? And very interesting question, how do you find shemales? I find it quite interesting... Wonder if its good...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently met a man that was once female in body. I really had never talked to someone who had gone through this. Hell of a guy. Met him at the spa. He had a prosthesis penis on...you would NEVER have guessed it. He still had the vaginal opening becasue he had not had the operation for a few reasons. It didn't matter. This guy was all man. No one there would have ever suspected. I believe, though a straight male, he enjoyed the male bonding of the environment and enjoyed seeing the guy plumbing as just the admiration of the male body. I would have loved to have had a friend in this person but I believe he had been hurt by others and just couldn't trust taking people in his own life. To bad, one of the nicest men I have met. Just total respect for all he has gone through. He is married to a female and has an exellent relationship. I was so glad to hear that.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Kotchanski said:
A guy my husband was in Uni with years ago had a sex change a while ago, she asked me if I'd be her first woman as a woman, and I agreed. Although I can't really comment on how it was, it was more an emotional encounter as it meant so much to her. Plus being a woman myself, I have no idea how it would be for a guy:smile:

Your motives are much better than mine were. :redface:

The woman (that was how she self-identified) I was with was pre-operative.

Rommo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have
I am not into men but TS and TV are fine with me.
May sound strange to some but I cant get excited by a gay man.
But a TV or a TS is fine aswell as a sexy lady.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rommo said:
I have
I am not into men but TS and TV are fine with me.
May sound strange to some but I cant get excited by a gay man.
But a TV or a TS is fine aswell as a sexy lady.

I can relate to this - I have found some TS to be very attractive sexually.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never understood why a straight man would want a transexual...

A woman with a penis instead of a vagina? You'd think a guy would rather want a transexual man (meaning male with a vagina instead of a penis).

Not that I'd want either one.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
playainda336 said:
I never understood why a straight man would want a transexual...

A woman with a penis instead of a vagina? You'd think a guy would rather want a transexual man (meaning male with a vagina instead of a penis).

Not that I'd want either one.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Genitals aside we all know that sex appeal is related to sexual vibes of either masculinity or femininity. If a man has a vagina, he's still a man. If you are adamant in not being attracted to men, why should you be attracted to this one just because he has a vagina?

Consider this.

There are plenty of men out there who only exclusively date rediculously thin girls, or girls who lack womanly features such as breasts, buttocks, hips, etc. And some "straight" guys end up with "women" more manly than most men. Does having sex with these questionable female archetypes make these men even slightly gay? Nope, not according to your logic, since the women have vaginas.

There are plenty of women who exclusively date men with more feminine features, and especially behaviorisms and outward personas (androgenous). Does having sex with these "girly" men make them even slightly lesbian? Nope, once again since they possess male genitalia, these women are not the slightest bit gay.

Now imagine an attractive man and and attractive woman switched genitals, but you didn't know it, and they were clothed when you saw each of them. Who would you go for? You would unquestionably go for the sex you thought contained the genitals you would appreciate (meaning a man with a vagina would much more likely attract women).

Being attracted to a very manly woman is not far off at all from being gay, and you're acting out subconscious desires for the archetype of your sex, ie to be dominated by another man if you are a male. Close your eyes and it's all sensation and mental gratification.

My point is that there is no line in sexuality, you're either more or less gay or more or less straight. Anyone who claims to be 100% straight is lying on a subconscious level. Tastes of attraction to the opposite and same sex are completely subjective and people have varying degrees and limits of homosexuality and heterosexuality which are independent of the objective and empirical views we have on them as a whole.

And personally, I've never had a trans, but I'd do everything with one if given the chance (and it was an exceptionally good-looking trans at that).

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes...
In Buglis St Singapore many years ago. Some of you may know of it as it was then, do not know what it is like now but would suspect it is not permitted. Basically an open street bar mostly frequented by local hustlers. Picked up a Malay girl (thot it was anyway) and it turned out to be a decently hung shegirl, lovely breasts and complexion. Being rude about it probably one of the best shags I ever had, but she(he) did comment about my size and indeed pentel marked my dick half way up as the limit. Yea Yea :)

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have found that "trannies" can be extremely attractive looking and emotionally fascinating to this muffslut - I have never taken my appreciation and curiosity further.

EMIKOHOT

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nitrofiend said:
That makes no sense whatsoever. Genitals aside we all know that sex appeal is related to sexual vibes of either masculinity or femininity. If a man has a vagina, he's still a man. If you are adamant in not being attracted to men, why should you be attracted to this one just because he has a vagina?

Consider this.

There are plenty of men out there who only exclusively date rediculously thin girls, or girls who lack womanly features such as breasts, buttocks, hips, etc. And some "straight" guys end up with "women" more manly than most men. Does having sex with these questionable female archetypes make these men even slightly gay? Nope, not according to your logic, since the women have vaginas.

There are plenty of women who exclusively date men with more feminine features, and especially behaviorisms and outward personas (androgenous). Does having sex with these "girly" men make them even slightly lesbian? Nope, once again since they possess male genitalia, these women are not the slightest bit gay.

Now imagine an attractive man and and attractive woman switched genitals, but you didn't know it, and they were clothed when you saw each of them. Who would you go for? You would unquestionably go for the sex you thought contained the genitals you would appreciate (meaning a man with a vagina would much more likely attract women).

Being attracted to a very manly woman is not far off at all from being gay, and you're acting out subconscious desires for the archetype of your sex, ie to be dominated by another man if you are a male. Close your eyes and it's all sensation and mental gratification.

My point is that there is no line in sexuality, you're either more or less gay or more or less straight. Anyone who claims to be 100% straight is lying on a subconscious level. Tastes of attraction to the opposite and same sex are completely subjective and people have varying degrees and limits of homosexuality and heterosexuality which are independent of the objective and empirical views we have on them as a whole.

And personally, I've never had a trans, but I'd do everything with one if given the chance (and it was an exceptionally good-looking trans at that).

I agree, my stud is definitely straight. He has told me that we have more of a connection in sex than he's had in any other woman. I guess I'm just more into it than other girls. I don't know. But I dont feel like i'm gay because of my stud. And he doesn't feel gay having sex with me. (Not that there is anything wrong with feeling gay):biggrin1:

Pinkney

1st Like
Media
I suppose I'm just a bit confused here, you see, I've never had sex with a TS or TV but don't know that I wouldn't if given the opportunity.

What I do know though, although I believe myself to be virtually straight, is that my women have just got to be incredibly hairy, hairy crotch, bum, legs, arms and of-course - pits, just the more hair the better for me.

Yes, I am very hairy myself with a very male outlook so it's not as though I'm a girly kinda bloke and just looking for a manly girl (anyone following this?), are there others out there like me or should I start to pull my socks up and become "normal".

PLEASE don't tell me to do that, I just know what I like and there seems to be so many women out there who are just begging to find someone who doesn't expect them to shave every part of their body below their head.

That really doesn't - in any way - appeal to me or do anything for me.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nitrofiend said:
I couldn't answer that...at least in the fashion as to understanding and reasoning.

Because I already previously stated I don't understand why one would want a transexual woman. Not chastising someone for their personal tastes. I just never understood. By some similar reasoning a man should always be attracted to another man who acts like a woman indiscriminately without regard of sexual preference/orientation. Because one is feminine and the other is masculine. Sex appeal is more than genitals...you're right. But it is also and integral part in the selective process. Maybe some people can find themselves attracted to transexual women...but what of after you take into the account of genitalia?

*shrugs*...Typically, I can tell a transexual from a real woman by looking at them. Even if I couldn't, I'd be really pissed if I took one home and found she had a penis. Though I'm pretty sure if a woman brought a man home and he had a vagina she'd be pretty pissed too.

Transexuals turn me off mainly because IMHO it is the purest form of lie and deceit. I have respect for all people...but it's hard to respect someone who lives a lie. If you're gay, ok. That's nice. But getting breasts and trying to fool me into believing you're a woman just so I/you can take you/me home and find out that you blatantly lied to me? I don't dig.

And I'm sure some transexuals are very upfront with that fact that they are transexuals. But it's still on the basis of deceit if you're pretending to be what you are not. And that's just my personal opinion.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lordpendragon said:
I have found that "trannies" can be extremely attractive looking and emotionally fascinating to this muffslut - I have never taken my appreciation and curiosity further.

Human sexuality in all its manifestations truly fascinates me.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
playainda336 said:
Typically, I can tell a transexual from a real woman by looking at them.
I doubt it. There's no empirical way you can support such a statement.

The first time I ran into one, the only obvious characteristic which differentiated her from the crowd was that she was almost certainly the most intelligent woman I'd ever met. But I don't think that was a strong clue that she wasn't a "real woman".

playainda336 said:
Transexuals turn me off mainly because IMHO it is the purest form of lie and deceit. I have respect for all people...but it's hard to respect someone who lives a lie.
No, it's about truth, not deception. A person has a problem - mind and body don't match. (Do not confuse this with the gay/straight dichotomy - it's not the same thing at all.) Said person has to decide which dominates, and go with it. That's a pretty good definition of honesty.

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
In Brazil it is common for str8 guys to pick TV and by most accounts like to be fucked. Maybe they are afraid of cruising an openly gay top, so they pick up TV to get plugged once in a while.

I myself have gone out twice with TV's, topped them both and have no problem telling I like to hold onto a jerking dick while I fuck a tight ass.