Ever had a straight guy show off his cock to you?

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was 18 and about to graduate i went to visit a campus that I was interested in. Went into the dorms and was checking things out. The tour guide said it was ok to go into the community bathroom and there was this guy who had just finished showering had a towel around waist. He saw that I was looking around and I had a visitors tag on my shirt. He came up to me. Are you thinking about coming to school here? I told him yes. Great he said. Its a good school. Look around he said. Then he grabbed his clothes and when I looked towards him he dropped the towel exposing a semi erect cock. It was beautiful. He saw me stare and he smiled. Hope you decide on coming here he said with a huge grin on his handsome face. Maybe I said. Then he turned around and started to get dressed and I walked out. That night i had a great jerk off session thinking about John Doe.

MurdockPSB

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's happened to me a couple of times, though with different results.

A straight friend of mine used to brag once in a while about his dick. On my birthday many years ago, I was a bit drunk and told him sending me pics would be a great present. Right then and there, with his wife in the room with him, he dropped his pants, snapped a couple photos, and emailed them to me. He had a Coke bottle on hand for comparison. We've always joked a bit about it, but it never effected our friendship.

Another time involved a male stripper at a gay bar in Cleveland, Ohio. A friend of mine talked me in to going out by mentioning a stripper there with 12 inches. By the time I made it there, he was dressed and drinking at the bar. (There'd been a bit of a fight after someone tried to take back their tip for some reason.) I sat next to him, got some liquid courage in me, and started casual conversation. He said he was straight, and I respected that. When we both were sufficiently drink, I asked him about his size and gave him a bit of grief since I'd never seen one that was a real 12 inches before, so he led me to the bathroom and unzipped. He was maybe 6" soft and said he was a grower.
Maybe it was the booze, but I got a bit bold for once. I kept telling him that I bet I could deepthroat him. He said no one ever had before, and after about half an hour of my drunken bragging, he told me he'd let me try to prove it. We went out to my car and I gave him head. When he was fully hard, I'd say he was about 11.5" but not very thick. It took me several tries (and several breaks to hurl from my triggered gag reflex mixed with way too many mixed drinks), but I managed to deepthroat him a few times. Maybe it made him super horny or maybe he saw how much I was gagging and struggling, but he told me to get on my stomach. I put my seat back as far as I could; he climbed on top of me and fucked me deep. It didn't take him long to cum. I dropped him off at home and he gave me his number, saying we should "hang out some time", but I never had the nerve to call him. (Apparently, he had a girlfriend.) For the next several hours, I still felt like he was all the way inside me and all I could get out of my mouth was "Oh my god..." Never had anyone that long inside me since then, but it's a feeling I'll never forget and will always want to experience again, gay, bi, or straight.

Luvthetasteofcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once shared a hotel room with a straight guy who is beyond cute. He is definitely a guy that girls love to get giggly around. This night after we got to the room with some snacks from a gas station he pulls out two boxes of condoms and gives me this look and says “just in case things happen tonight.”

It completely threw me off so I just laughed and said good to know. We ended up having some drinks and talked for hours. I never made a move because I am still convinced he is straight. I have lost connection with this friend and haven’t talked in almost a year. Now I can’t help but wonder if I missed a great opportunity with a really sexy friend. Perfect body. Cute smile and amazing personality.

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's happened to me a couple of times, though with different results.

A straight friend of mine used to brag once in a while about his dick. On my birthday many years ago, I was a bit drunk and told him sending me pics would be a great present. Right then and there, with his wife in the room with him, he dropped his pants, snapped a couple photos, and emailed them to me. He had a Coke bottle on hand for comparison. We've always joked a bit about it, but it never effected our friendship.

Another time involved a male stripper at a gay bar in Cleveland, Ohio. A friend of mine talked me in to going out by mentioning a stripper there with 12 inches. By the time I made it there, he was dressed and drinking at the bar. (There'd been a bit of a fight after someone tried to take back their tip for some reason.) I sat next to him, got some liquid courage in me, and started casual conversation. He said he was straight, and I respected that. When we both were sufficiently drink, I asked him about his size and gave him a bit of grief since I'd never seen one that was a real 12 inches before, so he led me to the bathroom and unzipped. He was maybe 6" soft and said he was a grower.
Maybe it was the booze, but I got a bit bold for once. I kept telling him that I bet I could deepthroat him. He said no one ever had before, and after about half an hour of my drunken bragging, he told me he'd let me try to prove it. We went out to my car and I gave him head. When he was fully hard, I'd say he was about 11.5" but not very thick. It took me several tries (and several breaks to hurl from my triggered gag reflex mixed with way too many mixed drinks), but I managed to deepthroat him a few times. Maybe it made him super horny or maybe he saw how much I was gagging and struggling, but he told me to get on my stomach. I put my seat back as far as I could; he climbed on top of me and fucked me deep. It didn't take him long to cum. I dropped him off at home and he gave me his number, saying we should "hang out some time", but I never had the nerve to call him. (Apparently, he had a girlfriend.) For the next several hours, I still felt like he was all the way inside me and all I could get out of my mouth was "Oh my god..." Never had anyone that long inside me since then, but it's a feeling I'll never forget and will always want to experience again, gay, bi, or straight.

Call the Stripper... then tell us all..

Reactions: ItalianT

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a straight guy show me his dick before. It was my classmate's brother, he asked me if I thought his dick was too big? His reason for asking was that he said his girlfriend told him it was. Being me, I said let me see it. He did. Then I eventually took it.

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine who was staying at my house came to me in a towel to ask me about this lump on his leg. He had to open the towel to show me the lump because it was so high on his thigh. He has a very large cock and was a bit fluffed up from his bath. I has heard that he was big from my ex-wife because he dated her sister and complained how he could hurt the sister during sex because he would bottom out in her pussy. He has the largest penis I have seen on a white man.

Travis96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He didnt show it to me but we talked about it. We were having a conversation but i dont remember exactly what led up to it. Pretty much he was proudly talking about his 7 incher. I was literslly trying to keep myself from getting hard. He knew i was gay so maybe it was his stupid joke but i was turned on as fuck

Rawblackgold

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several times! Especially when I was in the military. One in particular was this VERY attractive mixed guy...who may have been just a tiny bit bi-curious. He was built like a god, six foot two, very well developed chest with a wide chest tattoo, beautiful brown nipples that pointed downward, and great bone chiseled structure. To top it off he was very intelligent and cultured. Anyway, we're at a party and the topic of my dick comes up. He chimes in by saying his isn't nearly as large as mine and proceeds to pull down his pants and show me his dick. What made it so hot is that he knew I wanted to see it because when we would shower he would intentionally hide his cock from me. I wanted to gobble it up there and then, which again I think he knew, because he put it in my face so I could get a better look at his pink head, large protruding vein, and birth mark. Nothing ever happened between us, but I did watch him play with his dick in his pants once before then (to be fair he was on the phone with his girlfriend at the time).

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only happened to me twice.

1) At a gay bar, went out for a smoke and some random guy started chatting to me. Quite fit, muscular guy in the military. Said he was only there because his fiance likes the place and nagged at him to go with her, but he's not into it because he's a straight guy, blah blah. Eventually his fiance came out, quite a pretty girl, and we chatted a bit more before going our separate ways. About 2 hrs later I go to the loo & have a piss at the urinal when another guy walks in and stands next to me. Didn't pay much attention to it at first but then noticed that he was waving/wagging his cock around quite vigorously (not just shaking after a wee), so I look over at his cock and he starts stroking & wagging his semi (A very nice 7/8 inch cut cock with great girth). I look up at his face and surprise, surprise - It's the "straight" boy. He just smiled at me and continued stroking for another few seconds. Unfortunately there was a bathroom attendant who was watching us the whole time, so I couldn't act on my desire to suck his cock & we just had to zip up and leave. On the way out the bathroom I told him that he has a great cock & he just smile at me and said " oh yeah ? I'm glad you enjoyed it ". Never saw him again after that but, in my drunken state, was desperate to suck him off ! Also, wonder how long it'll take before he admits to himself that he's not really all that straight....

2) A coworked who was well pissed at the office xmas party. I finished in the loo and was washing my hands when he walked in and picked a spot at the trough urinal that was right next to where I was standing, which I thought was a bit weird, seeing as how the place was empty and he could've gone to stand a bit further away from me. Anyway, he struck up a conversation the second he unzipped and it almost seemed like he was trying to keep me engaged in conversation so I wouldn't leave. He's married with kids and all and really just not my type. I spotted his cock in the mirror (which he couldn't have seen or noticed), but when I turned to face him I made a point of not looking at his cock, no matter how much he turned his body toward me. He wanted me to look and I just wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Made an excuse to leave and carried on with the party.

Damnit123987

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked for a company that was going through an acquisition. They were spending a shit ton of money on everything before the ownership changed, so they took our entire division to a baseball game one night. A bunch of us ended up at a bar after the game. A coworker and I had gone to the bathroom and he's standing at the urinal next to me waving his dick around. He was telling me that I should fuck one of the managers because he was bi and it would save my job. It was nice sized and uncut, but I was so uninterested in it I told it looked like a cigar someone had run over with a car... wrinkled and flat. He just laughed about it and said his girlfriend enjoyed it and that was all that mattered. I suspected he would let a guy blow him without much reservation, but then been all weird about it after.
Did you get that line from Sal on the Stern show?? Lmfao I think you did!