Ever had a straight guy show off his cock to you?

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger, before I came out, a friend was boasting how girls love his cock.

He grabbed what looked like an impressive bulge in his pants. I gave him an incredulous look and said "that's not real, you got a sock in there". He said "nope" and proceeded to unzip his pants and pulled out a decent sized beautiful cock.

I remember exclaiming "What!!! No way, that's fake". I reached out and gave his cock a couple of tugs before he could pull away. He laughed and put his tool away as I continued to express my surprise while showering him with praise.

I think he enjoyed the flattery.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over time, working in restaurants, i had my fair share of straight dudes showing me their cocks on the line, in the bathroom, in the walk in fridges or bathroom at our jobs. the ones who are secure know i dont find them too sexy and im like another bro. im very laidback and apparently, im masculine to many others.

all that showed me were either mexican, guatemalan, cuban or latino. im dying for the day a white or irish coworker does the same. theyve also shown me their sex tapes too.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over time, working in restaurants, i had my fair share of straight dudes showing me their cocks on the line, in the bathroom, in the walk in fridges or bathroom at our jobs. the ones who are secure know i dont find them too sexy and im like another bro. im very laidback and apparently, im masculine to many others.

all that showed me were either mexican, guatemalan, cuban or latino. im dying for the day a white or irish coworker does the same. theyve also shown me their sex tapes too.

How does this take place??

thatdude1981

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this straight friend that wanted to borrow a large some of money. I told him I needed something to hold that would be worth the money. He told me he would send me some pictures if he didn’t pay up that I could post them. Too bad he paid up

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Similar to @RowanB (above, Ever had a straight guy show off his cock to you?, story 1), I had a random encounter one Saturday night in the Wetherspoon's pub in London's Victoria station, several years ago. I've told this story before, aeons ago, elsewhere, buried in LPSG forums, so apologies if you remember it.

I was at the pub with four or five of my mates, having a post-work drinking session, in the early evening, before we split and went our separate ways. After a couple of pints (and a few coffees earlier) I had the need to use the "facilities". The urinals there were along one wall, two stainless steel troughs, about a metre/3 feet off the ground, each covering half of the wall length, on the left-hand wall as you entered. I stood at the far end of the right-hand trough (alone) and was in mid-flow, when this lad came in and went and stood at the opposite end of the other trough. I finished up, gave the obligatory few shakes, and was about to push my cock back into my jeans, when a comment came from the other end, "Nice cock, mate". "Er, thanks" I said, as I zipped up and turned towards the wash basin, immediately behind me. I washed my hands, used the hot air dryer and then turned towards the exit door, which was behind the other guy, on the side wall. As I moved towards the door, this lad (still there) turned away from the urinal, so that I got a ninety degree view of his semi-hard, fairly sizeable, uncut cock, which he ran his thumb and forefinger along, above and below the shaft. I nodded, left the toilet and rejoined my friends for another beer.

A few minutes later, I noticed, a couple of (standing) groups away, the same lad, with his mate and a couple of girls. As I looked across, he glanced at me, smiled and winked. I looked away and concentrated on the conversation with my mates.

A little later I need to go for a piss again. Exactly the same thing happened. I took up the same place, he followed me in and took up position at the other end of the urinal. "Great cock", he said. When I looked along, he was not pissing but standing, stroking his almost erect, uncut cock. It was a decent, chunky cock, about 7" long, and he stood gently stroking his foreskin back and forth over the head. Slightly concerned that I might be about to get my head kicked in (or arrested) I made a move for the door. However, he caught hold of my right arm as I passed, grabbed my hand and positioned it firmly on his cock. At that point, the outer door made a noise and I, again, made a rapid exit to rejoin my friends.

Once again, every time I made (accidental) eye contact with him in the bar, he grinned and raised his eyebrows at me, then went back to chatting with his mate and the two girls.

A while later, same thing. I went for a pee. He followed me into the toilet. This time he stood closer to me and stood, openly wanking so that I could see. Inevitably, I got hard as well and we both stood for three or four minutes, watching each other, caressing our throbbing dicks. Eventually, we started a bit of a conversation and I established that he and his best mate (and their girlfriends!) were off into the West End for a Saturday night out. He said that he'd like to meet up with me again some time, for a bit of mutual play. Eventually, we swapped numbers and, after being disturbed again, went back to our respective groups. Later that week, I did get a phone call from him asking to meet. However, he lived as far from London, on the opposite side from me, so it never actually happened.

CABEEF

Cherished Member
Media
There are a few times that straight guys have knowingly flashed me without a care. I knew that was their egos that allowed them to see what my reaction would be and I never gave them any reaction that made them think I was interested because I've seen enough dicks that there have to be more than just the sight of one. One time in particular that caused me trouble was in high school when I was a shy quiet closeted loner. There was a popular jock named Kendrick that was always harassing me and he seemed to be on this mission to out me to everyone at the school. Kendrick was the epitome of a jerk but all of the girls loved him and all of the guys wanted to be like him. All except me. I feared him because he was a sort of bully and back then I was trying to be invisible to everyone. Well one day Kendrick came up beside me and whispered my name and he said "Look down." Me knowing what this guy was about I didn't automatically look down because I figured it was a cruel joke. I wouldn't look and he saw the fear and continued to pester me into looking down in the direction that his eyes was darting which was down in front of him. So after maybe the 3rd or 4th time of him begging me to just look down, I took a quick glance and Kendrick had his pants completely open and I saw a thick veiny flaccid dick with a lot of dark pubic hair around it looking directly at me in his white boxer briefs. This was exactly what Kendrick wanted so that he could tell the whole school that I was a fag and that I looked at his dick. Soon after I did it he yelled at the top of his lungs "________ is gay, he just looked at my dick everyone." I must've turned red with anger because I was set up and I could hear a few guys around laughing. I rushed out of the room and from that day it was understood by all of the guys at my school that I was gay all because a jerk invited me to look down while his pants was open and he was presenting his dick to me.

Did you ever get to suck that "thick veiny flaccid dick with a lot of dark pubic hair around it?!"

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Yeah, sure. They think they're establishing dominance or showing they're in the BD club or blowing off sexual tension, whatever. No offense taken.

Typical occurrence is at a club with a straight dude who was "dragged" there by his date "because the music is better". They're bored and tense at the same time and generally horny but the girl may not be ready for sex and they won't know for sure until later in the evening.

One of my favorites was the blond guy about my age at the time, late 20's. He was a mild looking guy from the neck up with close cropped hair and pale blue eyes I noticed as soon as his date introduced him and he probably noticed me noticing. I knew her slightly as a friend of a friend and it wasn't the first time she brought a new guy to the club. Testing them? Teasing them? I never figured it out.

From the neck down he was lean and muscular. He was about 5'7", and first thought was he's compensating for his height or mild mannered face, but that's shit, men of all sizes and types like to get buff. We had talked a few minutes when I said hello to his date then disengaged so I could check out the rest of the club. Beer makes you piss, so I eventually headed to the men's room (no dividers, just like it should be) and started my business. I'm not past looking at a guy's dick or letting mine be looked at, but beyond that it's not The Mineshaft and I'm usually there just to piss.

He walked in seconds after I took my dick out and he did the same. The sound of a zipper, clothes rusting, and piss hitting the porcelain struck me in the silence. I was ostentatiously not looking. Not worried, he gave off no angry vibe and I was bigger than him anyway, but I didn't want to seem like a typical Gay Dick Checker.

Silence. Then he said "you can look if you want to." He was still pissing and the sound was erotic as shit.

I looked. It was very pale, uncut, covered with angry looking veins. Thick chunk of meat that would blow up big with a big soft pink head. I went 'holy shit, bro, that's great.' Big smile on his face and it was easy to see why. I didn't hide mine but I didn't display it either. Shook it off, stowed it, and washed my hands. "See you around, Bro!" and I left.

That one stuck with me. If his date had her head on right, she fucked him til his balls were like raisins. I would have.

Last I saw him I was leaving early with an old reliable cause I was so horny. Our eyes locked for a moment and then I was gone.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, the other way round. I wonder how it happens that you see all those cocks. Would you care to explain to us?
well, okay, ill keep it real. im a latino dude and very laidback demeanor and ways. some say im masculine or what not. well, over time, working on all the kitchens, ive never bashed away from any horny kind of talk. whether its pussy, ass or cock, threeways, etc. even raunch doesnt make me bat an eye as im into it.

talking with those dudes, the main thing I can truly say is, i've always been one to joke around n more. when they're like..you want this dick, ima fuck you, etc. i take it light heart and tell them yea, lets do it in the fridge, or parking lot..or a bj quickie...or be mean and make fun of them. im just me and dont build up actual feelings to do it. over time, the jokes build up actual tension for them, and it helped too that they knew i wouldnt want them, cling or make probs. listen to how they talk bout chicks making shit hard, and do the opposite, and you'll see.

anyways, yea..i was stuck on ex's and other cute guys, so they knew i had "priorities" in other guys. also, being open, when its 1on1, they'd ask personal questions about gay sex or anal on themselves(keep it all to yourself), and i would just keep it cool, with NO intentions of anything happening. again, you'll be surprised at how much tension/trusts builds.

And countless times, making dares or boosting their ego's, they end up showing your chicks and pussy. i'd see it all, then realized they were testing me as they'd "accidently" show a pic of themselves or vid. keeping it cool opens up the door more, and yea..shit starts to get wow.

they end up showing me more sex tapes, pics, and flashing me at work..or even letting me feel up their bulge. all in the name of wicked fun and passing time. yea, ive had the mostly with mexican and latino men, also white, italian & middle eastern dudes. my apologies for the long explanation. but yea, for the past while..some have tried to show me, but i keep it at bay. as im trying for an irish guy and want him bad

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a married work out bud a while back that used to love showing me his massive uncut dick in the sauna. He always wanted me to play with his nipples and had me fuck his hole with my dildo too
I"m not sure he would be qualified as straight, though.

Reactions: Mouthfull

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently saw my straight married neighbors cock. I was at my neighborhood park jogging since all of the gyms in our area are closed due due to the coronavirus. I'd been out jogging and noticed my neighbors car pulling into the parking lot. The track is a circular track with a few trees scattered in the center. There is no restroom for park goers so people have to find a secluded spot. My neighbor spoke as I passed him and started his jog soon after me. I was almost at the end of my jog when I stepped off the track to stretch. I heard someone behind me and looked over in the direction of the noise and my neighbor was standing next to a tree pissing on the tree. He had his shorts pulled down to midthigh and he didn't even look over to see me watching him. He was talking on the phone to someone because I saw the bluetooth around his ear and in his distraction I took in the sight which was quite impressive. The shake off was the most impressive part of the entire thing because he did it for an unusually long time and it was somewhat mesmerizing.

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes on numerous occasions, either by pic or in person. One guy in particular who I thought was cute in higschool ended up becoming a sort of penpal when we went away to separate colleges. We were only casual friends in school because I was a nerdy wallflower type who never partied (still don't) and he was a jock/classclown type. He was into bodybuilding and loved showing off on his social media accounts.

Eventually during one of our Facebook chats he started hinting that he was proud of his size and I eventually convinced him to send me a couple pics of his hardon. Big ol' pretty pink dick on him. When I told him how exactly I would work him over, he said something like "fuck, why can't you be a girl?"

A couple times after that he would IM or text me out of the blue and ask "wanna see my weiner" and send a new pic. He seemed to have very little reaction the couple times I sent him pics of mine, and never took me up on my offer of fucking around at any point when we both were in our hometown visiting. So I have to assume he really was straight, and just loved turning anybody and everybody on. Sweet guy too. Been awhile since we've talked.

Steheadstrong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes a few straight friends have showed me their dicks my old ex best mate who I met when I first moved to the west midlands became mates with him n I thought he was cute but he straight got himself a girlfriend but kept getting his dick out n wandering naked around me cos he was that comfy and on my bday which is new years he spent the first hour naked as a bday present to me (cheapstake) lol it got so regular it got boring I'm not saying he didnt have a nice cock about average sized uncut decent thickness but always thought of him as a mate. After first few years we would ho gym together so would always be unchanging instinct of each other so didbt matter

Then with my other straight mates I've seen my old housemate cock whilst he was drunk I've seen couple workmates on night out n my guy mate I go out drinking with I've only seen one n he hot decent thickness to him

D

deleted1074483

at Uni it happened a couple of times mainly after a drunken night at the bar and the guys are looking to get laid; after i'd moved into my first flat, the neighbour opposite me was a young married football playing guy and he was always flirty - he knew I was gay after a while and when his wife was away he'd come over and have a drink and ask to compare. but otherwise not really happened with straight guys - lots of gay guys though lol