Ever Had A Woman Orgasm from Giving a Blowjob?

828giddyup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes when my wife goes down on me she can have and orgasm, especially if I prime her by talking dirty to her and asking her if she wants my cum in her mouth, will it turn you on?, are you going to cum when you feel me shoot my load down your throat?, etc. It gets her to begging me to unload. She also has this sensation of cumming in her throat sometimes and gets buck wild. Her mouth fills with really thick heavy liquid that sets me off too especially when she scoops it up with her hands and massages my balls and ass with it.. Allot of the time she will ride my leg and rub herself on me, that combined with my excitement sometimes gives her and orgasm and leads to a really wild hungry for my load bj.

Anybody else ever have his lady have a throat based orgasm r "cum" in her throat like that?

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I said that that is not what happened. She also orgasms from listening to certain types of music, among other things.

Does she straddle a speaker with the bass all the way up?

I've come numerous times while giving head ... but always through some form of stimulation on my pussy while I was doing it.

Reactions: BaddJack

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The most talented female deep throater I ever knew was so into sucking cock that, if the guy had sufficient holding power, she could have multiple orgasms during a single blow job. And she would almost always have an orgasm at the end of the job when the spunk starting shooting. Alas, she ultimately married and turned monogamous on me .... but not without leaving many fond memories.

I always thought that she was totally unique, one in a million if not one of a kind. But later in life when I got into sucking dick myself I found that, with the right cock and under the right circumstances, I too could blow a load without ever touching myself ... just from the sheer turn on of sucking cock. Regardless of your gender, orientation or experience, if you're a member of this site you must have adequate phallic fascination to understand the phenomenon. In a number of threads here at LPSG posters have wondered why a person (male or female) can so enjoy giving head to a guy. Well I think this thread pretty well answers that question.

Reactions: youngbifellow

828giddyup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might seem incomprehesible to some but there are those of us who take extreme pleasure in providing our partner with extreme pleasure. While I've never cum by going down on my wife and rolling her eyes back it does revive my erection like nothing else.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know why it's hard for people to believe. I get very turned on from deep throating someone hung. There is a certain point when breathing becomes difficult and that is part of why I come, hypoxia makes sensations more sensitive and my clit throbs when I am turned on, not that much of a surprise although it does not always happen

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had a few occasions when I'm "down in the mound" so to speak and things get serious to the point that she'll start having multiple orgasms and then I'll spontaneously cum. Great feeling.

Reactions: orangeC

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
My girlfriend, amazingly enough, had an orgasm as I came, holding her head down on my cock. My dick almost entirely in her throat, I was alerted to her cumming by the feeling of her pussy, then resting on my knee, spastically contracting and twitching. It was absurdly hot.

Has anyone else ever heard of a woman orgasming from oral sex? By the way, there was no masturbation.

If her pussy was on your knee, was it grinding while she sucked -- cause that probably helped, too.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there wasn't any pussy touching, thigh grinding, breast touching etc. going on, all of the action just on my cock, it'd really freak me out. I mean what sort of whack role playing must the girl be into? Unless she and I had a long standing relationship when her Deep Throat moment happened, I'd be out of there faster than you can say "Thank you, ma'am" out of fear that I'd wake up in the middle of the night with her wielding a butcher knife over me.

noel210

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend, amazingly enough, had an orgasm as I came, holding her head down on my cock. My dick almost entirely in her throat, I was alerted to her cumming by the feeling of her pussy, then resting on my knee, spastically contracting and twitching. It was absurdly hot.

Has anyone else ever heard of a woman orgasming from oral sex? By the way, there was no masturbation.

I once had a girlfriend who, on occasion, would have an orgasm while she was blowing me. It was an incredible turn on for me. She would start writhing, almost shaking while she sucked me sometimes. She's the only one who ever came while blowing me. I miss it to be honest.

jumpety1

Just Browsing
Media
I had one girlfriend who could come from giving me a hand job, as soon as the spunk started flying she would start cumming.:smile:

MaxGallos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really, just gotten so wet and horny that I barely had to do anything to make them cum, basically just blow air on them ....lol

I've almost cum a few times from having a cock deep in my throat... my clit throbs and I've dripping wet. I just can't get "there". I love to give the right man head... fucking right