Ever Had A Woman Run To The Bathroom Immediately After Sex?

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of times recently right after sex instead of lounging around in bed for a while she immediately goes for the bathroom. I asked what's up with that and she tells me she had a sudden urge to go number 2. She tells me my penis was putting some extra pressure in some spot causing this. Both times it did seem I was getting extra deep and the thrusting a little more vigorous.

Has this happened to anyone here?

Hoping this falls under the category of big dick problems. Lol

P.S.- vaginal sex.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted814719

Yeah. In the early days of our marriage, my wife would get out of bed and go sit on the toilet to "drain". After a few weeks, we decided that keeping a towel at bedside was a better option. Now, for decades, she uses the towel for a quick external clean-up and falls asleep with it between her legs in case of any leakage during the night.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. In the early days of our marriage, my wife would get out of bed and go sit on the toilet to "drain". After a few weeks, we decided that keeping a towel at bedside was a better option. Now, for decades, she uses the towel for a quick external clean-up and falls asleep with it between her legs in case of any leakage during the night.

My wife does the same but that isn't what im talking about.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every single time with my first wife. She hated sex and I was lucky to get it once every 3-4 months from her. It was always the same: no forplay, always her on top and as soon as I finished she would jump and run to the bathroom to take a shower. She said sex made her feel used and disgusting. I found out after she died that she had been sexually abused by a family member as a child. Made her actions or lack thereof in the bedroom make a lot more sense.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of times recently right after sex instead of lounging around in bed for a while she immediately goes for the bathroom. I asked what's up with that and she tells me she had a sudden urge to go number 2. She tells me my penis was putting some extra pressure in some spot causing this. Both times it did seem I was getting extra deep and the thrusting a little more vigorous.

P.S.- vaginal sex.
On my case is always the pee sensation we also use a towel just in case and afterwards always goes to the bathroom to pee. Sometimes poop I don’t keep track. Physical activity activates bowl movement or perhaps you hit something that confuses her sensations.
I always go super slow on her.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had women have the need to empty their bowls after sex sure, have you been experimenting with different angles maybe? Maybe your woman could try sitting on the toilet before sex or make sure you don't do it just after a meal.
Always put a beach towel down first in any case, sex can be a messy pastime pleasure.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve had a few times were she’s had to fart after a good pounding but that’s it. A couple times she’s had to stop me because of it and leave the room to let it go. But after a while I told her just to do it as I didn’t want to pull out! That was a different experience!! Lol.

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife gets a string sensation to pee right after. Used to bug me a bit when we were younger. Felt she was trying to "run away" from any further intimacy, but thru communication.

The feeling of having to pee is real. To pee after sex for a woman is actually heathy and helps to prevent UTIs. I really think it is instinct .

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every single time with my first wife. She hated sex and I was lucky to get it once every 3-4 months from her. It was always the same: no forplay, always her on top and as soon as I finished she would jump and run to the bathroom to take a shower.

That's the exact same reaction from my first wife as well. I would be successful about one time out of ten when I tried to initiate. She never did. But as soon as we finished she was gone. I think it was her upbringing more than any bad situation in her past. We had sex one time before we were married, and she said she would not do that again.

Well, I've been color blind to red flags before.

D

deleted1846971

First time my ex fiancée had anal sex she ran to the bathroom right after I came hard in her ass hole. I swear it sounded like a bomb went off. She didn't let me back into her ass for like a month after that
LMAO! Thank you I needed that laugh. I love to hear about sexual miscues because we all have them.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO! Thank you I needed that laugh. I love to hear about sexual miscues because we all have them.

She said that I was trying to give her a colonoscopy with my penis. I was dying from laughter after I made sure she was alright.

D

deleted1168963

P.S.- vaginal sex.
Yes after anal sex with my ex (we were living together at the time) every time after anal sex she ended up running to the bathroom! Only time that ever happened