Ever had a woman shit on you?

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this sound wierd and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem! Sometimes when my wife and I are vaginal(not anal) sex she shits on me. Its usually when her vagina tents and I slide past the cervix into the culdesac. She says if feels like its pushing on her rectum and makes her shit. Also at the sametime her orgasms are extremely intense and causes her to shit some more. Again this does not happen all the timem, I make sure she goes to the bathroom beforehand to be on the safeside!

Just wondering if anyone else has had this kind of thing happen cause its really disgusting!

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GARTH33, omg, that's hilarious.............. I love that one...... it never fails to be funny!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the woman who did this once, and let me tell you, it was NOT intentional, and was terribly embarrassing to me (although it was during the most intense orgasm I've ever had...) Fortunately the guy (my LTR guy) had a good sense of humor about it.

I think ever since then I've been afraid it would happen again. I'd like that kind of orgasm again, just not that, er, other part...

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/10473.html

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard of a woman having a queef during sex but actually shit, wow. I guess it was so good she lost all control of her bodily functions.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I know this sound wierd and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem! Sometimes when my wife and I are vaginal(not anal) sex she shits on me. Its usually when her vagina tents and I slide past the cervix into the culdesac. She says if feels like its pushing on her rectum and makes her shit. Also at the sametime her orgasms are extremely intense and causes her to shit some more. Again this does not happen all the timem, I make sure she goes to the bathroom beforehand to be on the safeside!

Just wondering if anyone else has had this kind of thing happen cause its really disgusting!

studstallion,

Which position(s) does it occur in? I've read before about a MRI used to study a couple during intercourse and her bottom wall was being pushed into her cul de sac during doggy style but not during other positions (the angle didn't allow it. I'm thinking he had a slight curve, not sure now. Also, he was 6.5" long as I recall. It was only one couple though. I'm very interested as to whether your experience matches the study. Yes, the cul de sac can be pushed and put pressure on the anal canal. I'm impressed, not many people know this stuff.

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big are you?

I haven't ever had that problem and my uterus is tilted backwards.

I would reccomend your wife talking to her dr..

Im not that big, im only between 7-8 in lenght and 6-7 in girth when fully hard, the range depends on excitement level. Its not like im some 12x9 or something!

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
studstallion,

Which position(s) does it occur in? I've read before about a MRI used to study a couple during intercourse and her bottom wall was being pushed into her cul de sac during doggy style but not during other positions (the angle didn't allow it. I'm thinking he had a slight curve, not sure now. Also, he was 6.5" long as I recall. It was only one couple though. I'm very interested as to whether your experience matches the study. Yes, the cul de sac can be pushed and put pressure on the anal canal. I'm impressed, not many people know this stuff.

It happens when shes on top and in the missionary!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big are you?
I don't think that matters. There are many large men on this site and I can only recall one other thread on this topic in the 12+ months I have been here.

I haven't ever had that problem and my uterus is tilted backwards.
That sounds painful! Do you have trouble having an orgasm because of this?

I would reccomend your wife talking to her dr..
This is the best answer thus far. Clearly something is going on with her internally that should not.

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the woman who did this once, and let me tell you, it was NOT intentional, and was terribly embarrassing to me (although it was during the most intense orgasm I've ever had...) Fortunately the guy (my LTR guy) had a good sense of humor about it.

I think ever since then I've been afraid it would happen again. I'd like that kind of orgasm again, just not that, er, other part...

Thank you, that clears alot of it up, when she does this she is usally shaking and keeps cumming! Sometimes she does it though before she cums!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It happens when shes on top and in the missionary!

Very interesting! - Your experience doesn't match the study exactly.
The doctor that conducted the study warned that since it involved only one couple to not take it as definitive. You are longer than he was, plus he was said to have a slight curve. I believe your longer penis can put pressure on the cul de sac in other positions even if it doesn't make as direct a contact as from doggy does. His 6.5 penis could only put enough pressure with direct contact that doggy angle provided. Of course the women's vagina sizes should be taken into consideration also, but that is difficult to determine.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

Was he the longest you've had? I'm assuming by "that kind of orgasm" you mean one induced by cul de sac contact. There are some reports that cul de sac orgasms are different and more powerful than any other. Of course the 'size doesn't matter' "sex experts" brigade make no mention of those deep sensations/orgasms in their writings.