Ever had a woman shit on you?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
No - this has not happened to me and I hope it never does.

I must say that would probably about the biggest sexual turnoff I can imagine. The only thing worse would perhaps be if she vomited during sex.

No thanks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow. I've never heard of this happening, ever. The worst I've had is that my girlfriend wouldn't let me take her doggy style one time because she felt like she needed to fart. But this is a whole other ball game. Damn.

I wont have sex if im gassy, the fear of ripping a huge one while having sex is so humiliating to me that i just wont even go there.

Apparently this fecal expulsion during orgasm isnt as uncommon as i thought. I dont think i could look my husband in the eyes again. I'm really glad i didnt have to have a vaginal birth and take the risk of shitting on the table while pushing.

I think its obvious some women arent as embarassed about this sort of thing because they dont seem bothered about it enough to ensure it doesnt happen again and again.

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wtf? why would you want this

He doesn't want it, he never said he wanted it. Although I thought this thread was going to be about scat play and I'm glad it isn't.

That said, I think if something happens like that during sex, anything that the other person can't control and just happens accidentally, it is all-important to just 'be cool' about it and try to not make the other person feel bad. If they didn't mean to do it, it isn't their fault.