Ever had an erection / orgasm during a medical examination?

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have lived through testicular cancer, hence my name. I have spent countless hours at the doctor's office or the hospital with everything exposed. I go to a large university hospital and would rather the student learn the topic correctly than think they know it and not. My doctor knows I am a good sport and am willing to be examined by students so I become a teaching tool.
The short version is:
Teaching prostate exams, 12 of them.
I was 29 years old and in good shape. Everyone gloved up and I bent over. I was given a cup to hold under my penis in the event I leaked a little. One by one they all checked my prostate. Toward the end a big guy with long fingers obviously knew what he was doing made me blow a load in that small cup. It felt good but inappropriate at the same time.
A few weeks later I was in for a pre-op visit or something. Everyone this time felt the cancer. I asked that they not be rough or squeez tightly. This time all went well.
Then mainly the females were given a tour of the penis structures, I did get hard during that tour. I also felt dirty, my girlfriend was in the room and she kinda looked like her private property was being violated. She did not ever say a word about it and it never caused any issues, we are still together.
Now years later I showed up to my every 6 month check up for life with piercings. Once healed they get removed and the holes examined and reinserted and removed again. I am older now, luckily I don't get too hard for that because getting the RPA in hard is, well hard.
So, yes I have blown a load and yeas I have become hard. I am a willing subject at a teaching hospital. I don't mind, I have even had my nipples pulled, they are pierced as well.

Well I had to have another check yesterday as I've had some pain (thankfully nothing to worry about) and had my second prostate check, again didnt find it sexual in anyway but things certainly had a mind of their own! embarrasing.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I had to have another check yesterday as I've had some pain (thankfully nothing to worry about) and had my second prostate check, again didnt find it sexual in anyway but things certainly had a mind of their own! embarrasing.
LOL. Sorry you had to go through that again, bro.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just find it embarrassing. Didn't go fully erect but a strong semi and cum more this time
Oh man, that can be very embarrassing, especially if there's quite a flow of cum. Did you feel anyrhing like an orgasm, or was it just a matter of the stuff leaking out? Not looking forward to the next time I have to go through this. Always worried there will be a full erection and shooting of a load. Wow, don't think I could go throught that!!

Reactions: ice.shiva

Oh man, that can be very embarrassing, especially if there's quite a flow of cum. Did you feel anyrhing like an orgasm, or was it just a matter of the stuff leaking out? Not looking forward to the next time I have to go through this. Always worried there will be a full erection and shooting of a load. Wow, don't think I could go throught that!!
I could feel myself cummin, kinda between a full orgasm and it just dribbling out like before. Was certainly harder and more cum this time.

Reactions: trackjock13

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could feel myself cummin, kinda between a full orgasm and it just dribbling out like before. Was certainly harder and more cum this time.
Oh well, if it happens to me, then it happens. As long as I don't get a really hard boner and make a mess with cum all over the place, I'll just have to go through it. Thanx for sharing your experience. Appreciate you being so open about it.

Oh well, if it happens to me, then it happens. As long as I don't get a really hard boner and make a mess with cum all over the place, I'll just have to go through it. Thanx for sharing your experience. Appreciate you being so open about it.
That's ok. It's a natural reaction, embarrassing but natural.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I once went to see my doctor when he had a new doctor in training, I should know the term for that. Attending?

The attending (I'm going to stick with that term) was a very attractive woman, and my doctor asked if it was okay to perform the examination with her present. I said yes, but was a little nervous that I might get excited. I didn't, something about the middle aged mad roughly retracting my foreskin and squeezing my balls to hard kept that from happening.

The fantasy can be fun, but I don't think there's anything to it beyond fantasy.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a straight buddy that is just a really handsome man. Very sexy. He is totally cool and has a good sense of humor. He gets muscle pulls etc from exercise and work on occasion. If he goes to the doc he always ends up getting a rectal exam. He thought everyone did. I'm like what? He said he always is checking for a hernia too. I said I think it's so rare he sees such a build he can't help himself. My friends like, you're right I thought that too. He said I think he just likes showing me who is the boss. He's like, it's fine. Whatever. This is also my buddy that if asked if gay considers it a high compliment. He says it means I'm looking good. I know it's time to get back to the gym if no one asks.

Reactions: trackjock13