Ever had anyone watch you fuck

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
last night me and the lady were at her apartment complex Gazebo in the pool area having a few drinks and talking. She started to blow me it was dark and about 2 in the morning we thought everyone was asleep. I noticed this older guy I guess he was out walking his dog and stumbled upon us. I didn't say anything to her because I did not want her to stop. We continued fooling around and I ended up fucking her on the bench of the gazebo. I kept glancing over to see if he was still there and he stayed the whole time jacking off to us. Now the next day I am really turned on by the Idea of someone watching us. Anyone else been watched?

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think this thread has to be divided into gay and str8. Gays have people watch them fuck all the time. I probably couldn't count how many times.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aside from group scenes, I have had a platonic "relationship" with someone (we never touched each other) who just wanted to sit and watch me fuck someone. He probably came by five or six times before he stopped calling.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, I used to own a 3rd floor condo that had a huge floor-to-ceiling arch window in the great room. My date and I had just come home from an evening out and I was standing in front of the window looking out into the night, it was a beautiful summer evening and the moon was full so that it illuminated the grounds beautifully. There were no curtains or blinds on the window.

I knew that my boyfriend was a bit of an exhibitionist so I was not all that surprised when he came up to me and started unbuttoning my blouse even though I was standing right in front of the window. The blouse slid off my shoulders as he pulled me into a passionate embrace. He was grinding his erection into my abdomen as he undid my bra. Once my breasts were bared his mouth went to work on my nipples. He supported me with one arm as I arched back presenting my neck and chest for his ministrations. His left hand found my pussy and I was lost in the erotic sensations of the moment.

After a few moments he pressed against my back righting me and turned so that we were in silhouette to the window as he bent me over sliding my skirt up over my hips. He entered me from behind and I braced with both hands against the window frame. He was pumping away when I happened to look out of the window and noticed a neighbor's car had pulled over to the side of the street below and cut its headlights. The car remained parked there until we were done then started up and left. I told my boyfriend that we had an audience and from then on he wanted to have sex in front of that big window. I rearranged the furniture to better accommodate his wish. I saw the neighbor in passing a few days later but he never mentioned seeing us although he was a lot friendlier than usual.

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kind of. At a party one time three of my friends went into my room and started to get busy. Someone else walked in, saw that someone was left out and told me. So I went in there and joined in with the other girl. We didn't really watch them but the other girl watched us a little and egged us on. It was really hot!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh man, I can't begin to count how many times I've been watch (with and without my knowledge). I've had girls blow me on the beach in plain sight, I've had sex in front of other couples, I've been sucked off in a half full movie theater... The first time I remember was back in high school. Fucking my girlfriend at the drive-in. The windows weren't all of the way fogged up yet and we were very visible to anyone who happened to walk by. I know for a fact that 2 guys actually stood and watched us for at least 10 minutes. It was such a turn on. She did kind of freaked a bit when I went down on her and she looked and saw the guys looking through the windshield. I used to have a girlfriend who would meet me at school for a blow job between classes. She didn't have any classes on Wednesdays and I had two, but she couldn't wait till after school, so she'd come over to just nurse on my cock for the 45 minutes I had. She'd be bobbing up and down and I'd be relaxing, enjoying the blow job. We'd be in her Cherokee since it was higher up than my Honda, but anyone could see her head go up and down. Damn, I wish I was back in school lol

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think this thread has to be divided into gay and str8. Gays have people watch them fuck all the time. I probably couldn't count how many times.

I agree. In the great days of the tubs, pre AIDS, everyone fucked in front of everyone else. In today's modern world, The Squeeze and I fuck in front of everyone else fucking on the nude beach along the river next to Olivos (a suburb of Buenos Aires) and have also done so countless times at the nude beach in Sitges, about 30 minutes by train south of BCN.

Straight couples tend to be a bit more discrete.

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last summer me and my GF (she's 21, I'm 23) went to an art gallery show and met this beautiful 40 year old woman. We chatted and she was totally into us. Me and the GF didn't go out expecting to be picked up, but we chatted with the woman for a while and were getting along great.

We went from the show to a nearby bar, where I danced and flirted with the woman for about an hour. Another guy (some buff, young professional type) came with us, hoping to pick her up too, but it was clear that she was more interested in me and my lady.

I pulled my GF to the side and told her that it was clear the night could either go one of two ways: we politely said our goodbyes, and maybe gave the woman our number, or we went back to her place. We decided to push ahead and see where the night took us, so we agreed to go back to the woman's house. This was the only option because I still live with my 'rents.

We were going to follow her in our car, but we got towed, so she drove us to her place. There was some chatting and bullshitting for a few minutes, but I started making out with the woman and she took us to her room.

We made out for a while, and then she admitted that she was on her period and wasn't going to have sex, but she gave me and my GF head and watched while I fucked her. I sucked her tits and rubbed her through her panties.

At one point, I was on my back with my GF riding me while the woman sucked her clit. I came in my GF, we all made out for a while longer, and went to sleep.

in the morning she made us rice and beans for breakfast before driving me to pick up my car from the impound.

It was pretty ace :)

(I went on one more date with the woman, at which point she explained that she had gotten back together with her boyfriend and we couldn't fuck...oh well, it was fun while it lasted.)

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many times; most memorably - and repeatedly - at Le Transfert bar in Paris. Was even there a few times on the one night a week when women are allowed in, and they LOVE watching guys going at it...

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My first time was at Eros (a sex club in San Francisco). My husband was studying for exams and he sent me over to a friends so he could study in peace. My friend and I had a few drinks and went to the club. My friend is 6'7", a foot taller than me, and a total exhibitionist. At first I sat on the top bunk of a bunk bed and he stood and blew me. That drew a crowd. Then we went to another area and I fucked him. We probably had 40 people watching us, it was like watching a Chihuahua fucking a Great Dane.