Ever had pussy so tight your cock couldn’t get in?

No. If you can't fit you're doing it all wrong. If a woman gets aroused her pussy expands to fit pretty much any size. Maybe not balls deep because pussies aren't endless voids, but you can all fit.
Foreplay and lube bruhs, that's what they're there for
Nonsense. A guy I know can't penetrate most women because he's TOO large. On the flip side, I knew a woman who had a medical condition that made her pussy so tight that even an average penis required special cream to insert without immense pain.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, definitely happened once for me.

We were both a little drunk and alone in her place. We tried repeatedly. She was actually quite keen on doing the deed but we could not get even my head in at all. I didn’t realise why at the time - probably a combination of both our respective sizes (she was pretty tiny)...

She was nice, and I liked her, but we didn’t really hook up again afterwards.

Never had a problem fitting with any other partner...

The girl i lost my virginity to was fairly tight. I could only get to the circumcision line of my cock before she got uncomfortable and in pain.

Reactions: Stabilo

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stick an index finger into each side of your mouth. Now start pulling your cheeks apart. You can't keep pulling them infinitely regardless of how turned on you are or how much lube you coat your fingers with beforehand
No shit..

Seriously though that has to be one of the dumbest analogies I've ever seen

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had sex with a girl from Hong Kong once. I swear her pussy was so tight it felt like trying to fit my dick into a beer bottle. I could get it past the mushroom.

Another girl from Vietnam I managed to push through but I came after like three thrusts. Fastest ever.
Yes! Me too! She was crazy tight and kept apologising. I thought at first that I was heading to the wrong hole... I never told my friends about it, for it looks humble bragging

Reactions: 1069369

big.thick.cock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually can't get in all at once, the pussy needs to adapt and get wet to take all my cock or it will be painful. I met a couple of girls who actually enjoyed that, they would be sore the next day and they liked that. Others would ask me to go gentle or even to add some lube. Again, I thought that was normal, never imagined most cocks don't have that kind of trouble lol

Reactions: Gj816 and Stabilo

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh dear, I hadn't thought about a woman for years. Her friends had literally pleaded for me to take her out, and set us up on a blind date. This should have set off warning bells, but when we met, she was a tall redhead, I did my best to be charming, but she had an expressionless face, and starred at me with her big eyes. Eventually, after a couple dates I we began with pulling each others clothes off, and did try to loosen her up, with lips and tongue and finger, yes, just one finger would barely....maybe I wasn't giving it enough time, but that girl had the most callous and awkward personality anyways, so we stopped, got dressed and went to a restaurant. In the car she admitted her fear of my big tool, and my one finger was even too big. At the time I had been used to frolicking 40-something divorcées, that got wet immediately after kissing them, so I never returned to her.

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had this happen a few times. When this does happen I let the girl go onto so she can control it. I hate the feeling of forcing it and hurting the girl.

Almost allthe time the girl needs to be very ready for it to slide in straight away. Most of the time it's a struggle with most girls