Ever had pussy so tight your cock couldn’t get in?

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nice. My wife is also from the Philippines. She is Filipino, Spanish and Chinese. Big tits small waist nice bootie and tight pussy. She travels quite a bit and whenever she returns home,the first night with her she is always really tight. Sometimes its hard to keep from cumming to soon because she’s so tight. It’s all good.

Had two Filipinos girls st once, they would do anything, one went right for my asshole, licked my asshole, stick their tongue in, anything and everything without me asking them to do anything. I was shocked and surprised how forward and kinky they were.

D

deleted875903

Had two Filipinos girls st once, they would do anything, one went right for my asshole, licked my asshole, stick their tongue in, anything and everything without me asking them to do anything. I was shocked and surprised how forward and kinky they were.
Yes they are.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not huge by any measure and there's plenty of guys on here that are enormous but I am quite thick. I've had trouble entering some women and even Mrs Gantry struggles unless she's really lubed up. We've tried to have a "quicky" a couple of times and it just doesn't work.

Which has led me to wonder, are rapists all hung like a sea horse? If you had any really size to you, I don't see how you can penetrate a woman (or man) at all.

Reactions: Jjz1109 and Gj816

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first girl I slept with, or tried to. We hung out a few times and eventually made it to the bedroom. We kissed and felt eachother a bit and I was rock hard when we got naked. She smiled as she stroked me but couldn't get the condom on so I helped her. She decided it'd be best for her to be on top to control the penetration but couldn't accommodate for me.

Reactions: 927209 and 1069369

Met this woman at Kroger...it seems Kroger is a good place for me to find women. She had coke bottle glasses and talked like she was deaf or had some other issue. She was curvy and wearing lose clothes. Anyway she started talking to me and I took a liking to her. Finally I invited to my house and we began making out...after removing her awkward glasses. Well come time to insert I could get finger in and she was wet as hell, but the pussy just wouldn't open up. I finally gave up in frustration and just finished her orally as I want to please her. She was embarrassed and so invited her to please me with a blow job, which did after putting her glasses back on. She swallowed all my cum and would have rather seen it spray on her thick glasses. A week later she stops in unannounced at my house and we made love and this time her pussy was wide open and remarkable. We are still occasional fuck buddies and like her a lot

No, and is probably the primary reason in being good with what I have so I don't fixate on having to possess a 10 inch cock

Also it's all the more reason for more foreplay.

I am also not a fan of "tight".

Reactions: diver6 and Gj816
D

deleted1078276

A few times. I've also had it so tight its been super uncomfortable

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never could't make it, but more than a few than have been a process, at best. More common is women who refer don't enjoy or can't really take deep penetration. I can't say there has been a pussy I couldn't eventually get in, bit there have been some where they really didn't want me in long.

bangmister

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have difficulty penetrating my wife of 26 years. We are both in our sixties. Not that I'm so big, but the fact that she is petite and has never experienced childbirth, make doing the deed somewhat uncomfortable for her. Even lube doesn't seem to help that much. Our go to play has evolved into lots of hand and oral action. Add to the fact that she is more prone to having an orgasm(multiple ones) from clitoris stimulation than vaginal stimulation and it works out better for us this way. If we take our time, she can have up to 10 orgasms, with me lagging behind with 2 or 3.

I have difficulty penetrating my wife of 26 years. We are both in our sixties. Not that I'm so big, but the fact that she is petite and has never experienced childbirth, make doing the deed somewhat uncomfortable for her. Even lube doesn't seem to help that much. Our go to play has evolved into lots of hand and oral action. Add to the fact that she is more prone to having an orgasm(multiple ones) from clitoris stimulation than vaginal stimulation and it works out better for us this way. If we take our time, she can have up to 10 orgasms, with me lagging behind with 2 or 3.
Man, that is a lot of orgasm's at one time

Reactions: Jjz1109

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, not to where I couldn’t get in. But my ex, Jesus Christ that was a tight fit. Sometimes felt like each time I was pulling out on a thrust that her whole pussy was gonna come out with me haha.

bangmister

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, that is a lot of orgasm's at one time
I think having those ten even surprised her. This was last Friday, took about an hour and a half. Usually she has me stop at around 4 or 5. I didn't even cum although she tried to get me there with her hand and mouth. I told her that it was the best lovemaking I had ever had with her in the 26 years we have been married. She is such a great wife, I was in my glory helping her get off that many times. She is very reticent to let me use my mouth and tongue on her, but a few drinks allowed her to let down her inhibitions. Two of the ten were with my mouth on her clitoris, the others with my hand with her guiding me.

I think having those ten even surprised her. This was last Friday, took about an hour and a half. Usually she has me stop at around 4 or 5. I didn't even cum although she tried to get me there with her hand and mouth. I told her that it was the best lovemaking I had ever had with her in the 26 years we have been married. She is such a great wife, I was in my glory helping her get off that many times. She is very reticent to let me use my mouth and tongue on her, but a few drinks allowed her to let down her inhibitions. Two of the ten were with my mouth on her clitoris, the others with my hand with her guiding me.

NICE