Ever had pussy so tight your cock couldn’t get in?

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When 21 I had a girlfriend who I could not get two fingers in to finger her pussy and when we tried to fuck it was so tight it I came with only a third of my dick in her pussy (I am average sized). Later in our relationship I could get all of my dick in but had to insert it very, very slowly, and she was always dripping wet. She had he tightest I have ever encountered and was almost flat-chested. Made me look for flat-chested women from then on but there was no connection to a tight pussy going with the tiny boobs.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my first gf was very tight, as we both loose our virginity to each other but i was ok as my foreskin was absolutely smooth in sliding and she lubed my cock very well with blow but she cried when i fucked her first time though she loved it too and that night thrice i fucked her fucked her hard. for the first 3 months she always screamed during initial penetration but later her pussy got so smooth that she used to only enjoy. actually since we started fucking first time after that for first 3 months every alternate day after office hours we used to have fucking date in my home.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Patience is a virtue sometimes, as some are tighter than others. What is more common is woman who really don't enjoy deep penetration, so you are constantly aware of how much you are pushing in. The first couple inches of my cock gets a lot more use than the rest of it, for sure.

Reactions: knowmore123

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These pussy's are made to birth a 12lb baby and your telling me they can't take a nine inch cock? lol

It's not that it won't fit, it's whether or not it is stretched too to point of pain and tearing. I believe that most of use want our partners to enjoy sex.

Reactions: knowmore123
D

deleted1846971

Nope. With lubrication & patience it’ll fit every time in every hole. They’re designed to stretch with arousal and lube.

I have a 6inch girth & it's always fit.

Reactions: cofrader

indybanker1946

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a current lady friend that I have tucked probably 200 times. She was married to a guy with a quite small dick for over 30 years. He was her only sex partner. The first night we slept together, even with lube I couldn't penetrate her. After a few more evenings we finally made it work. Ever since it takes lube and patience to penetrate her. I sure didn't expect the snug fit to last this long. Thus drawback of course is that I often cum fast when she starts moaning about how big I am. I've fucked a few other snug women but none like this one.

Reactions: MrMartini

LongDong28_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depth has been an issue more than tightness for me as I’m not hugely thick, but I remember in my late teens I met this half Indian, half British gal in her early 30s. She was a little over 5 ft.

We fooled around a little and ended up back at hers. Exited as she was, I couldn’t squeeze my cock into her at all, even after all the teasing and foreplay... it was borderline painful for me so I can only imagine how much so on her end.

I really have no idea how that woman ever had sex before, unless most of her partners were well below average up till then. Anyway she sat on my face and sucked me off a while but her head game was shit so I ended up leaving her place in the early hours, went home and finished myself off lol.

Never,most women relatively the same,slept with one woman whose pussy was huge literally didnt touch the sides.Could off fisted her.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never,most women relatively the same,slept with one woman whose pussy was huge literally didnt touch the sides.Could off fisted her.

I would love to meet her....I am assuming she is in NYC where you live? Assuming she is DDF, and other wise attractive to me, women whose vagina is "EXTREMELY WIDE" and can be fisted/forearms are "my type" to make it work best.