Ever Had "Room Service" At A Hotel

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
I stayed at a cool hotel for a week in WeHo last summer. One of the front desk dudes was very friendly, about 24yo. Kept asking me how everything was. Told him all was fine - asked him if he wanted to come up sometime? He spent two nights in my room and was wild in bed. Had a blast AND got free room service food. Well worth the price :)

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm... and as recently as this morning's breakfast delivery, I've rarely have an even barely passably attractive room service delivery person. :frown1:

Although... this morning's WAS tall, and that in itself is a bit of a fetish of mine. :rolleyes:

I'd love to serve you your morning coffee! cream & sugar?
-FM, 6'4"

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only once, about 15 years ago and it wasn't really the room service guy. It was with the elevator operator at the Biltmore Hotel in Asheville. The guy was very hot and very friendly so I dreamed up reasons to to ride the elevator a few times. It was mid week, off-season, the hotel was very quiet and I was bored. I got up the nerve to ask elevator hottie if he knew where the gay bars were and he gave me directions and wished me luck. Well, the bar was also dead so I gave up and headed back to the hotel The elevator guy commented that I looked bored. I said I was and then said something stupid about jerking off and going to bed. He said that he was off work in a few minutes and would probably go home and do the same thing. I didn't have the nerve to ask him to my room so I just said something lame about his being so nice and making my night, blah blah.
Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door. It was the elevator hottie in street clothes. I never told him my room number, but I guess employees have their ways.
Anyway, I stayed there for three nights and every night after he got off work he came to my room and we had good sex.
I wonder if the Biltmore still uses an operator for it's elevator?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to be a "room Service" waiter at the Ritz Carlton Boston in my 20's...
Yeah, I did a very brief stint as one, while at school, but it was insanely uneventful. Of course, I was insanely naive, so I wouldn't have recognized an opportunity without one of those airport groundsmen waving me in. :redface:

I'd love to serve you your morning coffee! cream & sugar?
-FM, 6'4"
You're a right evil tease, aren't you? Especially in my current "delicate" condition. :tongue:

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm... and as recently as this morning's breakfast delivery, I've rarely have an even barely passably attractive room service delivery person. :frown1:

That's usually what happens for me too. It's a woman or a very unattractive guy that doesn't interest me.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Hello all - first post on here. I had an experience in Fiji one time, in the Holiday Inn in Suva. I was staying there for about 10 days on business and hit it off really well with one of the reception managers - we used to flirt with one another a bit (just nice smiles etc to begin with) but then late one night (I had bad jet-lag due to 12hr time difference with UK) she was on duty and called me in my room to see if I was enjoying my stay and wondered if I needed anything? We got chatting a bit and I invited her round to the room. She said she would only be able to make a brief visit because she could get into trouble if anyone found out. I took a quick shower and was wearing only a towel when I heard a knock at the door.

We just made small talk and sat at the end of my bed watching tv for a few minutes. She said she had better go and so I stood up to see her out and loved the way she look down to see my cock bulging very prominently beneath the towel. I leaned in a kissed her and she held my cock in her hands and began breathing very deeply and getting rather worked up.

We both knew we couldn't do anything there and then so arranged to meet up the following night when she was off-duty. We booked a room at a different hotel and spent the whole night fucking, as I recall. Fijian women are great!

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A few years ago, I used Priceline to book a 5* hotel. I was expecting a different hotel, but ended up in a hotel with a former politicians name attached to it. Normally, it's not too difficult to find a hook up; however, once I revealed where I was staying, people backed out of coming over. Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night (maybe around 3 or 4 AM) and went on Grindr or Scruff and was chatting with a guy who I assumed was another hotel guest. He showed up and it turned out he was a night butler/room service type. Eastern european of some sort with an accent. He was carrying a tray with a bottle of water on it and entered my room but said he didn't have a lot of time.

I had just thrown on a robe and opened door, but he was in a suit/tux/uniform. I lowered his pants and he had a great thick blonde bush and I felt up a soft hairy chest under his shirt. He wasn't hung large-maybe 5" with a lot of foreskin. I think he may have been more straight and just leaned back against the wall as I serviced him orally. He shot a huge load all over me and then thanked me. "I can now start my day". He quickly righted his uniform and darted out leaving me with a raging boner. It was a little comical looking back, but very, very hot!

I fell back asleep. Later that morning, I went down to the gym. There was a guy in the sauna but I wasn't getting any sort of vibe that he might be interested in playing. In the end, later that morning I ended up traveling to another hotel to hook up with a European pilot on layover.

curiousboy12002

Loved Member
Media
Mission Viejo (California, United States)
On time in Denver I stayed at a hotel and got on Grindr. Closest guy happened to be the front desk clerk. He was tall, blond, and 22 years old. We talked for a bit. He sent pics of his 8” cock making me want to really suck him off. I proposed it. He told me to cal the front desk and ask for toothpaste or some other item. I did and a few minutes he was there. He came in, I pulled out that big cock, sucked him dry, he zipped up and left. Was fun. Had to be quick as he had to be back to the front desk.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to be a "room Service" waiter at the Ritz Carlton Boston in my 20's.......let's just say, I had a "GOOD TIME".......:cool:

OMG, my wife asked the concierge at the Carlton about "male guests" one time and he told her to order room service and request Tim (not sure of the name anymore). Anyhow, Tim brought our order up, saw me answer the door wearing nothing but a cage and smiled as a very impressive bulge grew in his pants. He knew exactly why he had been ordered and he exceeded expectations

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 10 years ago I was checking into the Hyatt in a city in Florida (won't name it in case he is still working there). The bellboy helped carry things to my room for a convention. Once we got everything off the cart and I tipped him. He asked anything else you need? eyeing my crotch. I said sure there is and I grabbed it. He got down on his eyes sucked me then i slipped my finger in his tight hole; I was so horny I slipped down his uniform and slid my cock in his tight hole..nutted fast so he wouldn't get in trouble for being missing too long on the job. Saw him the next day and he said he hadn't ever down that but felt it and it was the hottest experience ever for him.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been a participant and only caught two employees getting amorous once; but have witnessed plenty of guests engaged in various forms of flagrante delicto when I worked at various hotels, some of which I've detailed in other threads.

aThickDallas1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 6 years ago I traveled to the LA area for work. When I travel I always browse the apps (Grindr, Scruff, etc) just to see who's around. I saw a cute early 20's guy very nearby and chatted with him a little. Fast forward to a couple hours later there was something wrong in my room (can't recall what) so I called the front desk and they said they'd send the maintenance guy up to fix it. When I opened the door for maintenance... you guess it - hot youngish guy from Grindr! I could see a bulge growing in his pants and we flirted a little more, but didn't do anything else. I think he was surprised nothing happened, but then I messaged him again on Grindr after he left and let him know that I don't play outside my marriage (but sure do enjoy looking and flirting :)). Had a good j/o though right after he left the room!

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have few times--a friend of mine says ask for a guy named tony to bring my room service--i said ok tell him who i am and what night ill be there--this guy didnt disappoint--he had a nice dick about 7 inches but the head on it was a mouth full and a half--and rimming him was so nice and him fucking me was awesome

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked in a small London hotel on the maintenance staff I never had any contact with any guests but I did fuck one of the reception girls on the managers desk during her night shift and I also had sex with one of the black housemaids and a few blowjobs off another they loved my fat white cock !

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I stayed at a cool hotel for a week in WeHo last summer. One of the front desk dudes was very friendly, about 24yo. Kept asking me how everything was. Told him all was fine - asked him if he wanted to come up sometime? He spent two nights in my room and was wild in bed. Had a blast AND got free room service food. Well worth the price :)
I wonder if it's the same West Hollywood place I stayed at. The bellhop was giving me the eye when I checked in — I was wearing skintight 501s and a muscle shirt. He also did room service and when he delivered my food order I answered the door stripped down to a g string. He was back after he got off work. Mmmmmm.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was coming back in from the hot tub early one morning at Biltmore. A guy housekeeper followed me into the fitness room bathroom area to help get me towel and dried off and he chatted with me while I changed out of my swimsuit. We wound up having sex in rooms he was cleaning everyday for 3 days.