Ever Had "Room Service" At A Hotel

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Capitolhillguy, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    Share any personal experiences having sex with hotel employees. I particularly seek stories about room service that got very personal.

2. packingabiggun

packingabiggun New Member

Albums:
    I have never engaged in sex with hotel employees, but i do have a habit on occasion, of letting them see me in my trunks, pretending to be asleep when the chamber maid enters etc. the number that cant look away is not small......

3. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

I stayed at a cool hotel for a week in WeHo last summer. One of the front desk dudes was very friendly, about 24yo. Kept asking me how everything was. Told him all was fine - asked him if he wanted to come up sometime? He spent two nights in my room and was wild in bed. Had a blast AND got free room service food. Well worth the price :)

4. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to be a "room Service" waiter at the Ritz Carlton Boston in my 20's.......let's just say, I had a "GOOD TIME".......:cool:

5. novice_btm

Albums:
    Hmm... and as recently as this morning's breakfast delivery, I've rarely have an even barely passably attractive room service delivery person. :frown1:

Although... this morning's WAS tall, and that in itself is a bit of a fetish of mine. :rolleyes:

6. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd love to serve you your morning coffee! cream & sugar?
    -FM, 6'4"

7. chip59

chip59 Member

Only once, about 15 years ago and it wasn't really the room service guy. It was with the elevator operator at the Biltmore Hotel in Asheville. The guy was very hot and very friendly so I dreamed up reasons to to ride the elevator a few times. It was mid week, off-season, the hotel was very quiet and I was bored. I got up the nerve to ask elevator hottie if he knew where the gay bars were and he gave me directions and wished me luck. Well, the bar was also dead so I gave up and headed back to the hotel The elevator guy commented that I looked bored. I said I was and then said something stupid about jerking off and going to bed. He said that he was off work in a few minutes and would probably go home and do the same thing. I didn't have the nerve to ask him to my room so I just said something lame about his being so nice and making my night, blah blah.
    Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door. It was the elevator hottie in street clothes. I never told him my room number, but I guess employees have their ways.
    Anyway, I stayed there for three nights and every night after he got off work he came to my room and we had good sex.
    I wonder if the Biltmore still uses an operator for it's elevator?

8. novice_btm

Albums:
    Yeah, I did a very brief stint as one, while at school, but it was insanely uneventful. Of course, I was insanely naive, so I wouldn't have recognized an opportunity without one of those airport groundsmen waving me in. :redface:

You're a right evil tease, aren't you? Especially in my current "delicate" condition. :tongue:

9. hrconsulttex

hrconsulttex New Member

That's usually what happens for me too. It's a woman or a very unattractive guy that doesn't interest me.

10. barmychap

barmychap New Member

Hello all - first post on here. I had an experience in Fiji one time, in the Holiday Inn in Suva. I was staying there for about 10 days on business and hit it off really well with one of the reception managers - we used to flirt with one another a bit (just nice smiles etc to begin with) but then late one night (I had bad jet-lag due to 12hr time difference with UK) she was on duty and called me in my room to see if I was enjoying my stay and wondered if I needed anything? We got chatting a bit and I invited her round to the room. She said she would only be able to make a brief visit because she could get into trouble if anyone found out. I took a quick shower and was wearing only a towel when I heard a knock at the door.

We just made small talk and sat at the end of my bed watching tv for a few minutes. She said she had better go and so I stood up to see her out and loved the way she look down to see my cock bulging very prominently beneath the towel. I leaned in a kissed her and she held my cock in her hands and began breathing very deeply and getting rather worked up.

We both knew we couldn't do anything there and then so arranged to meet up the following night when she was off-duty. We booked a room at a different hotel and spent the whole night fucking, as I recall. Fijian women are great!

Draft saved Draft deleted