Ever had sex with a homphobic guy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Jan 18, 2010.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

Hey. Has anyone else ever done anything sexual with a guy who presents himself as homophobic or not too fond of gay guys at least?

I keep my cock loving side quiet for instance but I never make fun of gay guys.

Anyway, recently I had a threesome with a friend and his busty girlfriend and I had his dick in my mouth despite the fact my friend makes out he hates anything the slightest bit gay

It was amazing actually but drilling his girl was even better

#1 D_Dickson Derelicked, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

No. I can't say that I have, knowingly.

Did your sucking his cock make any difference in your relationship or have you both tactfully pretended he did not happen?

3. D_Dickson Derelicked

we've acted like nothing happened really. I think the possibility of us having a threesome could happen again though however. I'm more interested in drilling his girlfriend but I do like some cock now and then

4. Florida Boy

Gold Member

He He . . . . You might have converted him and you get sucked next time.

5. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love having a homophobic str8 guy sucking me and JO-ing furiously and moaning and about to cum and THEN is when I tell him I'm gay. LOL

6. D_Dickson Derelicked

yeah although his girl will do me. I'd rather be sucked off by a girl. But I've already had the pleasure of sucking his dick.:biggrin1:

What you think of my dick man? Think his girl loved it more than his, thats what I love haha

7. D_Dickson Derelicked

you have a really tasty looking cock man :biggrin1:

8. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. Twice. The first guy was a kid in commercial diving school when I was 21 and involved in my first homo/bisexual relationship. This skinny kid was always talking about faggots and queers and how he hated them. He also talked big about fucking girls but we never saw him with a chick. My partner and I figured it was a cover-up because we often caught him checking guys out. So anyways, at the end of the six month course, there was a party and we told him we were leaving and going into the town to get some girls. He didn't want to come but we talked him into it. So we went and of course we couldn't find any chicks in the one-horse town and decided to go back to our house (more like a shack). It was hot and so we got out of our shirts and drank more beer and smoked some weed. My buddy and I started fucking around, wrestling and grab-assing. I put him in a head lock and he calls for help from the kid. He got into the middle of us and sure enough, what with the beer and smoke and sweaty muscle, in a few minutes I detected a bulge forming in his jeans. I got him in a bear hug and started rub my groin into his and felt his boner get hard as a rock. He was trying to get away and I said something like "man you are hot, you know you want it, go for it" as I put is hand down my levis. My friend got his pants off and started sucking his cock while I sat on his chest and stroked mine until I shot on the kid's chest. Afterwards he said he'd never done that before and please don't tell anyone, but he really liked it. I gotta hand it to him, he came back for more during that last week before we all went our own way. I often wonder if he came out or what happened to him.

#8 vince, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  9. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good for you! Your toaster oven is in the mail. Hot story.

10. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks so much. I've always wanted one of those.
    I could win a whole kitchen off you!

11. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    Yes. This was a chiropractor. I had lower back pain that was eating my lunch. It was my first visit to this doctor. An older guy...probably late 50's early 60's. Kind of a country guy. He had me strip down to my jockeys and lie on my stomach. He pulled them down about halfway down my butt and proceeded to give me this treatment with a heavily vibrating machine on my lower back and upper butt. Naturally, the vibrations with my cock against the table gave me a woody.

He said to turn over. I did, and had a good hardon going that was sticking down out one of the legs of my jockeys. I don't know if I apologized or what, but he said "If johnny comes up, I just ignore it." I don't really recall the sequence of events, but at one point he said "I'm against homosexuals." Maybe it was after it was all over.

Anyway, I was lying on my back and must have felt that it was OK, so I took it out, and he said, "Wow! You've got a big one." At that point, he got out the baby oil and greased me up and started jacking me. At the same time, he had undone his zipper and had his smallish dick out for me to suck while I was lying on the table, my head turned to the right to be able to suck it. I remember him saying, "Please make me come, David, please make me come."

I did, but he didn't. I saw him a few more times and there was only one more time that we did anything. I saw him in the grocery store at some point after that, we saw each other but didn't acknowledge each other. He was with his wife.

FYI -- this IS a true story in case you think it needs to be in the fiction section.
    DP

12. heathandjake

heathandjake Member

Long story short, I picked up a good friend at the local airport as he was returning home from his vacation. This was YEARS ago when I was 23. During his return flight from San Diego, my friend had befriended a 20 year old firecracker of a guy that lived in one of the smaller towns served by the regional airport. Since it was pretty late, cold and raining I invited him to spend the night at my apartment and volunteered to drive him home early the next day. Yeah, not quite sure if you can get away with this nowadays and still be alive and/or retain all of your posessions the next day. Anyhow, we started drinking and smoking weed. Hours later, he was sitting on the sofa butt naked while I was giving him the blowjob of his young life-even after first threatening to beat the living crap out of me since I was a "fucking faggot" for having offered to give him head. Picture a latino Marky Mark lookalike wearing nothing but a Gucci baseball cap and grinning down at you and asking you if you enjoyed having his big cock in your mouth. Yeah, you get the picture now. Although I was drunk/stoned out of my mind that night I still to this day have yet to experience anything close. It will basically be twenty years ago at the end of this month and I still get hard just reliving that memory! Wouldn't mind a repeat Lee, wherever you are...

13. smoothy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah one time at a beach when I was on holiday. I'd found a deserted spot and was sunbathing nude. This young hot guy comes over the dunes and parks himself quite close to me, so I figure -well he's seen I'm naked I'm not going to cover up now' Really hot day so after about 10 minutes I'm in the ocean swimming, and get a boner. By this stage the guy has taken his boardies off and has a raging hard-on. I come out of the sea and he indicates to come over, we chat and somehow end up playing with each other- however the second after he cums he freaks out, telling me how much he hates fags, has never touched another guys cock etc. I'm like Woah nelly, seriously thought he was about to hit me.

14. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have meet a few guys who were "homophobic" in public, but were total cock sluts in private. One guy I meet when I was in the military was known to beat up guys who were thought to be gay, but he'd suck my cock like a vacuum cleaner and take it up the ass for as long as I could give it to him. The first time he sucked my cock was when he was drunk and while I was sleeping, he took my cock in his mouth and went to town on it. I woke up with my cock in his mouth and he totally freaked. After about 20 minutes of crying, I told him he could suck me any time he wanted and I would never tell his secret. The first time I fucked him, he was working on my cock for an hour and couldn't make me cum. He wanted my cum so bad he was begging for it. I told him to bend over and let me fuck him for a bit and then I'd shoot in his mouth. He was a virgin, but he took it like he'd been ass fucking for years. Once I was in, he came all over his bed and I asked him if he wanted to taste my cum. He told me to shoot inside him and I did. While he was my roommate, I think I fucked him at least twice a week for the next 4 months we were roomies. He'd even bring back girls to fuck (in front of me, sometimes we'd tag team her) and then after she was gone, I'd ass fuck him so he could cum. He never let me suck his cock or fuck my ass. He had a nice long cock that was at least 2" longer than mine and I'd asked him a few times to, but he wouldn't, that would be "gay". It was so crazy to see him go out to the bar and give guys shit for "being gay" and then go back to our room and take me up his ass.

#14 jdoe86, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted