Ever had sex with a midget?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thickseven, Oct 17, 2011.

1. thickseven

thickseven New Member

The title says it all. There's a midget on 30 Rock that's romancing Liz Lemon and that reminded me of my other thread about taller women. Anybody have any experience on the other end of the height spectrum? :tongue:

2. D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke New Member

Not me but I am interested in anyone who has a tale to tell about an experience with one.

3. Ekwhipt

Ekwhipt Member

Albums:
  4. 8x6man

8x6man New Member

I almost have by a Chinese Midget girl but once she saw my cock, refused to have sex, but she gave me a blowjob and swallowed!

5. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was only just thinking the other day, "I've never actually fancied a midget." Or little person, if that is the current correct term. I have no wish to offend.

I have fancied a guy in a wheel chair before, but not a midget.

6. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................i'm 4' 9" does this pertain to me? i have dated tall men. 6' and 6' plus. but, someone even 5' 9" is a foot taller than i am. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

7. D_George Tush

D_George Tush New Member

Can't say I have. I imagine it'd be like a great dane poking a chiuahua.

8. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I was in a small nightclub/bar about 3/4 months ago and there was a group of about 15 Spanish women, all were really small. Not midgets but really short, then I saw that one of them was an actual midget and was much shorter.
    I've never seen an attractive midget but this one really was, I was tempted to make a move but language was a bit of a barrier.
    I was pretty wasted that night so she might not have been that attractive so it was probably best I pulled a normal sized woman that night!

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. Well, with a dwarf [someone with hypochondroplasia] actually, rather than a midget.

In a sauna at the gym, years ago. Sat next to me on the bench it was evident that apart from his unusually short legs and arms his torso was perfectly proportioned (sitting together, he was as tall as me) and he was very handsome. And hung. :smile:

10. psguy64

Gold Member

I have been watching a tv show 'Pit Boss' and there are at least
    two short person men, one appears regular and the other infrequently.
    I 'watch for' both. The one I prefer moonlights a 'dancer' and tends
    bar - a definite good looking man.

Found this definition as current - "The legal limit on height for a little person is 4'10. They also typically prefer the term little person over the term midget. Their condition is also called dwarfism."

11. hud01

Gold Member

I think not technically a midget, but had a FWB arrangement with a girl who was 4'7". Funny thing is she is only one of two women/people to deep throat me.

The sex was great, but she didn't like giving bjs to completion, so with her skills it was a bit of a bummer.

12. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is a different between a midget and a dwarf.

But both are little fuckers tho. The :salook: made me it.

13. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well if any of you intend on sleeping with a little person then the best place to start is probably by being respectful and referring to them as dwarfs or little people. A majority of them, I would imagine, would be rather turned off by being referred to as midgets.

14. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Yes, I apologize for the un-p.c. term I used, but midget has never meant anything negative to me. Like retarded. . . when I was younger I thought it was a proper term and now it isn't? :confused: I thought it was the same as mentally-challenged/handicapped. I had no idea that it had negative conotations (unless used negatively) though I realize I should make a effort to learn the distinction between what is appropriate and isn't. I think some prefer little people?

15. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is something that happens to all these terms eventually. Cretin, moron and idiot all used to be clinically defined terms to do with IQ levels. Now of course they are purely pejorative words. Any time a new supposedly non-offensive term is developed for use, it eventually takes on the same negative connotations as the word it was designed to replace, and another new word must be created. Not necessarily a good example of human nature, but it is a documented fact for better or worse.

16. pumper

pumper Member

A friend work at a old age home/ she said that the midge cock had to be 12 inches long and very thick, when it was time for his bath, he would ask to make sure his cock and balls were clean,he just liked the workers holding it , the friend said that it was so big that your hand could not get around it,there was a old lady that would play with it all the time,he loved it .my friend told me to come in one day when they gave him his bath, his cock was a easy 12 inches and thick

Draft saved Draft deleted