Ever had sex with a midget?

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The title says it all. There's a midget on 30 Rock that's romancing Liz Lemon and that reminded me of my other thread about taller women. Anybody have any experience on the other end of the height spectrum? :tongue:

8x6man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I almost have by a Chinese Midget girl but once she saw my cock, refused to have sex, but she gave me a blowjob and swallowed!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was only just thinking the other day, "I've never actually fancied a midget." Or little person, if that is the current correct term. I have no wish to offend.

I have fancied a guy in a wheel chair before, but not a midget.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................i'm 4' 9" does this pertain to me? i have dated tall men. 6' and 6' plus. but, someone even 5' 9" is a foot taller than i am. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a small nightclub/bar about 3/4 months ago and there was a group of about 15 Spanish women, all were really small. Not midgets but really short, then I saw that one of them was an actual midget and was much shorter.
I've never seen an attractive midget but this one really was, I was tempted to make a move but language was a bit of a barrier.
I was pretty wasted that night so she might not have been that attractive so it was probably best I pulled a normal sized woman that night!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. Well, with a dwarf [someone with hypochondroplasia] actually, rather than a midget.

In a sauna at the gym, years ago. Sat next to me on the bench it was evident that apart from his unusually short legs and arms his torso was perfectly proportioned (sitting together, he was as tall as me) and he was very handsome. And hung. :smile:

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been watching a tv show 'Pit Boss' and there are at least
two short person men, one appears regular and the other infrequently.
I 'watch for' both. The one I prefer moonlights a 'dancer' and tends
bar - a definite good looking man.

Found this definition as current - "The legal limit on height for a little person is 4'10. They also typically prefer the term little person over the term midget. Their condition is also called dwarfism."

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The title says it all. There's a midget on 30 Rock that's romancing Liz Lemon and that reminded me of my other thread about taller women. Anybody have any experience on the other end of the height spectrum? :tongue:
I think not technically a midget, but had a FWB arrangement with a girl who was 4'7". Funny thing is she is only one of two women/people to deep throat me.

The sex was great, but she didn't like giving bjs to completion, so with her skills it was a bit of a bummer.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well if any of you intend on sleeping with a little person then the best place to start is probably by being respectful and referring to them as dwarfs or little people. A majority of them, I would imagine, would be rather turned off by being referred to as midgets.

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I apologize for the un-p.c. term I used, but midget has never meant anything negative to me. Like retarded. . . when I was younger I thought it was a proper term and now it isn't? :confused: I thought it was the same as mentally-challenged/handicapped. I had no idea that it had negative conotations (unless used negatively) though I realize I should make a effort to learn the distinction between what is appropriate and isn't. I think some prefer little people?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I apologize for the un-p.c. term I used, but midget has never meant anything negative to me. Like retarded. . . when I was younger I thought it was a proper term and now it isn't? :confused: I thought it was the same as mentally-challenged/handicapped. I had no idea that it had negative conotations (unless used negatively) though I realize I should make a effort to learn the distinction between what is appropriate and isn't. I think some prefer little people?

This is something that happens to all these terms eventually. Cretin, moron and idiot all used to be clinically defined terms to do with IQ levels. Now of course they are purely pejorative words. Any time a new supposedly non-offensive term is developed for use, it eventually takes on the same negative connotations as the word it was designed to replace, and another new word must be created. Not necessarily a good example of human nature, but it is a documented fact for better or worse.

pumper

Sexy Member
Media
A friend work at a old age home/ she said that the midge cock had to be 12 inches long and very thick, when it was time for his bath, he would ask to make sure his cock and balls were clean,he just liked the workers holding it , the friend said that it was so big that your hand could not get around it,there was a old lady that would play with it all the time,he loved it .my friend told me to come in one day when they gave him his bath, his cock was a easy 12 inches and thick