Ever Had Sex with a Politician or Celebrity?

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Id never admit to sex with a politician! puke.. My best mate has had sex with Stephen Boyzone, plus 2 other boyband members in the UK. NOT Take that or Westlife..

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen... if anyone is struggling to think of someone famous they've bonked, give me a call.... I've been on telly. I might not be your cup of tea but at least you can take part in the thread! haha

danescock1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an on again of again relationship with a country singer who was pretty big in the 90s. He was "married" and he struggled some with drugs. He is no longer married and was much happier the last time we spoke. He put out a new cd last year that was one of his best ever--it wasn't a big seller though. He was a great lover. He could plow me like a farm implement. He was as receptive as he was giving--if you know what I mean.

I also had sex with an Illinois senator before he was in politics--actually we were in high school and he was a dreamboat.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And how do you know this as a fact Chris?

quote=nychris;1503161]And clearly this thread has jumped the shark (the unfortunate fate of most threads on this board). David Duchovny is 100% straight, dude.[/quote]

brdshldrs

Just Browsing
Media
The black cop on "Married With Children." Dating back to the '80's before he got on that show. Sex with him at least 10 times. HUGE cock. Had a real nice body. Used to be a personal trainer. Lot skinnier now.

yorkybear

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about celebrities but certainly some notable people.

In my time I have slept with the world's biggest cunt,bastard and arse.

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a short relationship with a Spanish film director and hot sex with a very popular Spanish actor (popular in Spain, though).
They were very exciting sensations in both cases. But I didn't have the satisfaction of walking around with them because they were in the closet. That's the worst part of popular people