Ever had sex with an alien?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is sort of the close encounter direction I had in mind

Believe me it isn't that I haven't tried in the past, but they just turned out to be run-of-the-mill psychopaths, wierd people, and slightly deformed humans. I loved them all in my own way though.:redface:

http://gallery.ufoandsex.com/FHG/007-gufo/index.php?id=mickyams

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:
None had problems with immigration as I recall.:biggrin1:

At the risk of this becoming a serious ass-kissing contest, I'm just going to say one last time: you should seriously consider doing stand-up.

There.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
For sure is in the dictionary and burocratic papers and native mouths, it may not use with disrespect from most..but it does not make it less offensive and an insult to some...

In my own language an 'alien' is a being from another planet and not from earth and human...:rolleyes: 'Gringo' is not offensive term in my country at all but it may be to some people...

Well...to my foreigner ears its not a good choice of a term to call a foreigner, at all...:rolleyes:

Alien v Foreigner is quite subtle. It's not really disrepectful, merely a legal definition.

For example, from a US perspective a Brazilian living in the US could be described as a foreigner or an alien but legally should be described as an alien; a Brazilian living in elsewhere can only be described as a foreigner.

Generally the term is not applied to temporary visitors, e.g. tourists but it's not strictly wrong to do so and many countries immigration departments do use the term.

It does sound a bit xenophobic I agree but it's only because just using 'foreigner' would not be specific enough for a legal definition. A settled 'foreigner' would be a 'resident alien' until they aquired citizenship of their host country. Though no longer an alien, in some senses they would forever remain a foreigner.....clear as mud eh...:biggrin1: :eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dong20 said:
Alien v Foreigner is quite subtle. It's not really disrepectful, merely a legal definition.

For example, from a US perspective a Brazilian living in the US could be described as a foreigner or an alien but legally should be described as an alien; a Brazilian living in elsewhere can only be described as a foreigner.

Generally the term is not applied to temporary visitors, e.g. tourists but it's not strictly wrong to do so and many countries immigration departments do use the term.

It does sound a bit xenophobic I agree but it's only because just using 'foreigner' would not be specific enough for a legal definition. A settled 'foreigner' would be a 'resident alien' until they aquired citizenship of their host country. Though no longer an alien, in some senses they would forever remain a foreigner.....clear as mud eh...:biggrin1: :eek:

Thank u for the explanation Dong...but it did not change i bit my opinion..and if u have an English ear it will sound like any other word that u are used too...well...:rolleyes: but it may not so for the rest of the word. There is a big difference between calling foreigners 'derogatory' terms in official pappers and calling them whatever on native mouths on the streets...

When u said many countries use aliens as legal term to foreigners , the many are English speaking ones...Since when English speaking countries use aliens as a legal term, for a long time or is a new term ? If its for a long long time the 'fault' of the term being known as an out of the earth person, is bcause of the movie...:rolleyes:

I would want to know how France call foreigners in legal terms just for curiosity...bcause they were a model as diplomatic country and foreigner relations for a good time and the preference of 'many countries' liked to deal with...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:eek:
Aha!!!!

Even if an English native from an English speak country go to another English speaking country they may never find the term as bad as another foreigner "alien"...IF they are call an alien as the rest of the world!!!

:rolleyes: Crap!!! U see..u cant understand how a foreigner alien may feel...at all!:smashfreakB: :wink: :biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think, could be a bit rusty, that the French use etranger and immigrant, and only use alien for the UFO type extra-terrestre.

You may find that the term alien in English speaking countries was well in use before the concept of the extra terrestrial - if there are any Jules Verne fans out there it would be interesting to know what terms he used.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Aha!!!!

Even if an English native from an English speak country go to another English speaking country they may never find the term as bad as another foreigner "alien"...IF they are call an alien as the rest of the world!!!

:rolleyes: Crap!!! U see..u cant understand how a foreigner alien may fell...at all!:smashfreakB: :wink: :biggrin1:

I think some people could be from a different planet as makes no odds!

This is alien to me but don't alienate me all the same.

English is deliberately designed to confuse foreigners.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I think some people could be from a different planet as makes no odds!

This is alien to me but don't alienate me all the same.

English is deliberately designed to confuse foreigners.

:biggrin1: :tongue:

Yeh..i do agree!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Thank u for the explanation Dong...but it did not change i bit my opinion..and if u have an English ear it will sound like any other word that u are used too...well...:rolleyes: but it may not so for the rest of the word. There is a big difference between calling foreigners 'derogatory' terms in official pappers and calling them whatever on native mouths on the streets...

I guess it is to some degree a cultural thing, and I don't personally believe the term is intended to be or is derogatory in itself that feeling has anything to do with having an 'English ear' it's just a word. I accept that its use can sound derogatory to you but so can many others when desired. What word would you suggest as an alternative?

There is also the argument that if one has chosen to enter and live in a country illegally, being called an illegal alien is probably the very least of your worries..:rolleyes:

Gisella said:
When u said many countries use aliens as legal term to foreigners , the many are English speaking ones...Since when English speaking countries use aliens as a legal term, for a long time or is a new term ? If its for a long long time the 'fault' of the term being known as an out of the earth person, is bcause of the movie...:rolleyes:

Well, my example was simply relating to you as a Brazilian born US resident. I agree it's a term that can invoke some controversy in some countries, though personally I don't find it 'offensive' and have been an 'alien' myself many times. :tongue: I don't really see the confusion with the use of Alien in an ET sense as being 'at fault'. After all I don't think US immigration for example think that I am really from Mars when they stamp me in as an 'alien'...

Gisella said:
I would want to know how France call foreigners in legal terms just for curiosity...bcause they were a model as diplomatic country and foreigner relations for a good time and the preference of 'many countries' liked to deal with...

I don't entirely agree with you about that, certainly French was the de facto language of diplomacy for a long time and the French had a reasonably good reputation in diplomatic circles at least some of the time....but as for the French being model diplomats...I'm not entirely sold. Polite maybe....but like any colonial power they would smile sweetly at you as they cut out your heart.:eek:

Remember they were also pretty ruthless colonisers as well and when diplomacy failed force was seldom far behind. They are not at all unique in that regard of course, just you seem to have an especially rosy image of the nation.:biggrin1:

So far as I could find out the French tend to use the word immigrant in this context, you really need a French resident to give you the fully skinny. Other common terms used worldwide are:

migrant
criminal alien
foreign national
illegal immigrant/ migrant/ alien
undocumented immigrant/ migrant/ alien / worker
undocumented resident

I think it's largely semantics. The word merely describes the immigration status of a person, an illegal immigrant is in any real sense exactly the same as an illegal alien, all that's different is the word used. Taking offense at the word itself seems a bit PC but maybe I'm just insensitive.

Also....rather off topic....:tongue:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gisella said:
Aha!!!!

:rolleyes: Crap!!! U see..u cant understand how a foreigner alien may feel...at all!:smashfreakB: :wink: :biggrin1:

Crap yourself!! Every time I visit a foreign non English speaking country (and there are quite a few:rolleyes:) I am a foreigner 'alien' (whatever word they use) so I understand exactly how it feels.:rolleyes:

I just don't take offense at something so trivial as the word used to describe my status in that country, I already know what it is. :eek: :tongue: :biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm ... how about if I've had sex with someone who I'd now like to send to another planet?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dong20 said:
I just don't take offense at something so trivial as the word used to describe my status in that country, I already know what it is. :eek: :tongue: :biggrin1:

All the blablabla...please dont blablabla me...

Yeh...and here is the big difference between us...u dont take offense and i do...for you its just a trivial word...yeh right.

English is your language not mine (i've just trying to adopted it)...and alien is an english word...its your word not mine.

And for sure French diplomacy is not a model of perfection but was a good model for a long time ...i do not see any super power nations, or grups of 8 or 10 rich nations with rose images for sure...

But who cares ! I cant change anything anyways...

Making sense or not to you a triviality of a word i find offensive: I dont care!

Go away!

:rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
hmmm okay. *cues*

Satellite of LOVE