ever had sex with an unattractive ugly person, only because they were hung?

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone had sex with an ugly person...just because they had a huge cock? (even though they were unattractive and you wouldnt other wise come near them , or touch them...except if they had a hung penis.)

Like a guy with an ugly face , unattractive body, overweight....but huge and could really fill you up inside and fuck you good.

Reactions: Nonamesan

curiomeerkat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes [hangs head in shame] he had a fit body and a huge package but he was no oil painting! Didn't even tell my girlies about it and we shared all our exploits back then.

In my defence I only did him once but it was well worth it and if had to, I'd do it again :biggrin1:

Bonerfan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes. I have to also confess that I've done this. When I was in high school there were two guys I would routinely blow just because they were both hung like donkeys. One guy was the tall, extremely homely and geeky red head. Really unattractive except he was packing 9.5 very thick inches. The other guy was a hot little farm boy who really had a fantastic body (as farm boys often do) and about an 8 inch rod. I remember he could shoot bucket loads of cum too. I just remember he had a weird looking face and was soooo stupid I could barely stand to talk to him any more than just to tell him to take his clothes off and shut up.

Reactions: D-Andy

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone had sex with an ugly person...just because they had a huge cock? (even though they were unattractive and you wouldnt other wise come near them , or touch them...except if they had a hung penis.)

Like a guy with an ugly face , unattractive body, overweight....but huge and could really fill you up inside and fuck you good.

Nope. I have to be physically and mentally drawn to a guy in order to have sex with him. I am not talking about love but there has to be chemistry. If I am not attracted to a guy, things would never get to the point where he would strip off so I would never find out about his large appendage and even if I did, if there is no chemistry, I would pass. Seriously.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. I have to be physically and mentally drawn to a guy in order to have sex with him. I am not talking about love but there has to be chemistry. If I am not attracted to a guy, things would never get to the point where he would strip off so I would never find out about his large appendage and even if I did, if there is no chemistry, I would pass. Seriously.

Totally agree

TugGirl78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not that I can think of. There's always been other factors that have played in getting me into bed in the first place. For most of them, I have not know their sizes beforehand.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Shouldn't this be in the Personals?

floydtherooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes [hangs head in shame] he had a fit body and a huge package but he was no oil painting! Didn't even tell my girlies about it and we shared all our exploits back then.

In my defence I only did him once but it was well worth it and if had to, I'd do it again :biggrin1:

So like in your case, how did you know he was hung in the first place? Heard a rumor or did he actually show you before hand?

I'm just thinking it would suck to hear about a guy who was ugly but hung, and then trying to sleep with him just to find out he's ugly and average :p.

baboon1962

Just Browsing
Media
last year we bought a large pool for the garden mainly for the kids to play in during the hot weather. My mate came round who is 47 lived with his mum all his life, weighs about 6 stone is really skinny and has a bad stutter, we were having a BBQ party and as the night wore on and the kids had gone home or to bed the adults decided to play in the pool. most of us stripped to our underwear and splashed about men in boxer shorts the ladies in bra and pants, my mate took his jeans off and he had a pair of high leg tight Y fronts and his bulge was plain to see for everyone, i noticed one or two ladies kept glancing over to it. and when he slipped over and landed on his backside in the water they were almost transparent,he became a bit embaressed and sat on a chair by the patio trying to cover up with his hands, I offered to loan him a pair of my shorts so he could continue with the fun. He agreed and I was about to take him up to our room when my wife said she would show him the way as she had to use the bathroom anyway. after about 5 maybe 10 min I hadent seen the bathroom light go on. so I slipped away into the house and upstairs. they were our bed room Bob was sat on our bed and my wife was knelt infront of him sucking his cock that was about 9 inches long and very thick. I watched from the landing for a short while until she stood up pulled her wet panties to one side ans sat on his cock and started to bounce up and down ( something she rarely dos with me saying she has a bad back) I walked in

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, never. My aesthetic tastes are a bit outside the mainstream, but I would have to be attracted to someone both mentally and physically before getting to the size-verification stage. There are plenty of attractive, willing and hung men without having to resort to someone I find unattractive.