ever had sex with an unattractive ugly person, only because they were hung?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
last year we bought a large pool for the garden mainly for the kids to play in during the hot weather. My mate came round who is 47 lived with his mum all his life, weighs about 6 stone is really skinny and has a bad stutter, we were having a BBQ party and as the night wore on and the kids had gone home or to bed the adults decided to play in the pool. most of us stripped to our underwear and splashed about men in boxer shorts the ladies in bra and pants, my mate took his jeans off and he had a pair of high leg tight Y fronts and his bulge was plain to see for everyone, i noticed one or two ladies kept glancing over to it. and when he slipped over and landed on his backside in the water they were almost transparent,he became a bit embaressed and sat on a chair by the patio trying to cover up with his hands, I offered to loan him a pair of my shorts so he could continue with the fun. He agreed and I was about to take him up to our room when my wife said she would show him the way as she had to use the bathroom anyway. after about 5 maybe 10 min I hadent seen the bathroom light go on. so I slipped away into the house and upstairs. they were our bed room Bob was sat on our bed and my wife was knelt infront of him sucking his cock that was about 9 inches long and very thick. I watched from the landing for a short while until she stood up pulled her wet panties to one side ans sat on his cock and started to bounce up and down ( something she rarely dos with me saying she has a bad back) I walked in

:hmmm:...Sure you did. What's with the story?

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last year we bought a large pool for the garden mainly for the kids to play in during the hot weather. My mate came round who is 47 lived with his mum all his life, weighs about 6 stone is really skinny and has a bad stutter, we were having a BBQ party and as the night wore on and the kids had gone home or to bed the adults decided to play in the pool. most of us stripped to our underwear and splashed about men in boxer shorts the ladies in bra and pants, my mate took his jeans off and he had a pair of high leg tight Y fronts and his bulge was plain to see for everyone, i noticed one or two ladies kept glancing over to it. and when he slipped over and landed on his backside in the water they were almost transparent,he became a bit embaressed and sat on a chair by the patio trying to cover up with his hands, I offered to loan him a pair of my shorts so he could continue with the fun. He agreed and I was about to take him up to our room when my wife said she would show him the way as she had to use the bathroom anyway. after about 5 maybe 10 min I hadent seen the bathroom light go on. so I slipped away into the house and upstairs. they were our bed room Bob was sat on our bed and my wife was knelt infront of him sucking his cock that was about 9 inches long and very thick. I watched from the landing for a short while until she stood up pulled her wet panties to one side ans sat on his cock and started to bounce up and down ( something she rarely dos with me saying she has a bad back) I walked in ... and said "That's it, you're moving with your auntie and uncle out in Bel Air" ...

Fixed.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone had sex with an ugly person...just because they had a huge cock? (even though they were unattractive and you wouldnt other wise come near them , or touch them...except if they had a hung penis.)

Like a guy with an ugly face , unattractive body, overweight....but huge and could really fill you up inside and fuck you good.

No! Never would either. I need to find someone attractive on several levels, not just size! Actually size is not always the most important factor and those who think all women think size is not a major factor (though we may be a minority here) do exist!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yes. I have to also confess that I've done this. When I was in high school there were two guys I would routinely blow just because they were both hung like donkeys. One guy was the tall, extremely homely and geeky red head. Really unattractive except he was packing 9.5 very thick inches. The other guy was a hot little farm boy who really had a fantastic body (as farm boys often do) and about an 8 inch rod. I remember he could shoot bucket loads of cum too. I just remember he had a weird looking face and was soooo stupid I could barely stand to talk to him any more than just to tell him to take his clothes off and shut up.

HAHAHAHA! I laugh in recognition! About the stupidity part ... I never got into bed with anyone just 'cause of the size of physical parts ... but I've been really attracted to some beautiful, stupid people. People who you want to just say SHUT UP AND LET'S FUCK so you can get your rocks off with them and then never see them again.

However ... when you fuck stupid people ... they don't disappear into thin air after sex. There's at least a few minutes where you get dressed together and part company where they have time to remind you that YOU FUCKED SOMEONE CLUELESS and now you're paying the price by having to interract with them when you are no longer feeling horny!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes [hangs head in shame] he had a fit body and a huge package but he was no oil painting! Didn't even tell my girlies about it and we shared all our exploits back then.

In my defence I only did him once but it was well worth it and if had to, I'd do it again :biggrin1:

I think they call that, "Sexy-Ugly"... :cool:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I once was in Thailand on vacation, and I met this old, rather ugly, very pale and skinny British woman.

(Normally, men don't visit Thailand to meet ugly old Brit-brats).

She was one of those typical expats, not very well off, and worn out because of the booze, the boredom and the tropical heat. She was obviously very lonely too. She was an ESL teacher, poor girl.

Anyway, she wanted to show me around Chiang Mai, which I accepted. After the trip through the city, she wanted to say goodbye and she started tonguekissing me. I think she just wanted someone to share her evening or night with.

I didn't know how to react, so I kissed along.

But then this woman actually brought my hand to her pussy, giving a clear hint that sex was on the mind.

I rubbed her a bit, and then I could feel it: she was very well hung.

We had sex in my hotel room, and she had some of the largest labia I've ever seen. Very sexy.

So yes, I have had sex with an unattractive ugly person, only because she was hung.

KONAN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, several times, but the face doesn't get me off, the large DICK does.

That''s what I tell people in regards to boob size. I don't get off to her stomach or face anyway, it's the boobs that get me going!!!
I've fucked several girls with < so-so faces but HUGE boobs. This one girl was kind of chubby with a not very good face but she had at least over DD's and was teasing me with them. You'd better believe I was humping her soon after!:wink::biggrin1:

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who has a 10" cock. He is 5'4 and an ugly goon.

Everytime I see him he has a different hot chick (or two) following him around like a lost puppy. Been like that for years. Even had a few tell me that he sucks in bed and is a jerk...yet they still tell me they fuck him and rave about how big his dick is....

So yes I think most (not all) women will fuck an ugly guy with a big cock.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a friend who has a 10" cock. He is 5'4 and an ugly goon.

Everytime I see him he has a different hot chick (or two) following him around like a lost puppy. Been like that for years. Even had a few tell me that he sucks in bed and is a jerk...yet they still tell me they fuck him and rave about how big his dick is....

So yes I think most (not all) women will fuck an ugly guy with a big cock.

Ugh!
God for fucking bid!
No way well ok I do I'm doing Mr. Ed aren't I?:rolleyes:
Kidding ,kidding! I just couldn't resist making this bad joke.:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guilty.

I'm not really into black guys but the big dicks just get me.

Also not into really older men but again......8,9 inches or more and you almost have to ride it or suck it.

brendabos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, just the once. I was at school and it became known that Brian was "well developed" in the cock department. He was no oil painting and didn't really fit in with the "in crowd" but would appear at parties from time to time. My best friend said that she had spoken to his brother who confirmed he was well endowed.

At one party I showed an interest in him and eventually we got off together. Once we were in his car, I began to grope his package and boy it was big. I sucked him off and reckon he must have been about 8-9 inches. I got fucked hard and must admit it was fulfilling but it wasn't that enjoyable. But hey, it was an experience.