Ever had sex with someone when they or you were actually on the clock supposedly working?

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes, I have. I met a girl, through a friend of mine, at a bar. He introduced us. We hit it off pretty well, but she had to leave to go to work. She was a night watchman at a factory. She invited me to come visit her at work. She left. I sat talking to my friend. He said that I had better go see her. It would be ok. So, I left. I arrived at the factory where she worked. It was closed for the evening. We were sitting and talking a bit when she says that she has to go make her rounds and for me to go with her. It would be ok. She was showing me the place when we past by a big box and she pushed me down on it and starts kissing me and putting my hands on her tits. She then pulls out my raging hard dick, says "damn" and starts to blow me right there. After a few minutes, she gets up and tells me to follow her. We went into an office. She took off her uniform pants and tells me to fuck her. I had a raging hardon by then. I felt of her pussy. It was soaked. Even though I slid my cock in slowly and gently, she held me back. When it was inside of her, I waited to let her get used to it. We were kissing passionately and she pulled back and whispered "fuck me". Happily, I started fucking her, there in the floor on a rug. It felt great. I was having a great time fucking her pussy, when all of a sudden the lights come on. Her boss is standing there watching. I get up and get my clothes back on, dick still hard. The man says "get out of here or I will get you for trespassing". I run out of there, scared but turned on by the whole scenario. The thought of it has brought me great jacking material many times since. I just wish that I had gotten to finish, even with him watching.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has happened to me a few times over the years at various jobs. I used to work at a tax office and I had a coworker who looked like Lauren Velez from NY Undercover. She would come to my office when things were slow and blow me, even gave me the pussy a couple of times. That was hot because a few times her boyfriend would come to pick her up from work and we would still be going at it. We would lock up the office and he'd be sitting out there in the car.

At another job, I had a friend who had a fantasy of being fucked on a desk. I was more than happy to help her make that come true. I think it was during the Christmas season because there was virtually nobody at work. She came by wearing nothing but a coat with a bra and panties underneath. I locked my office door and took her to my desk and ate her pussy and then proceeded to fuck her really good.

Another memorable moment was a coworker I dated. We would fuck on my bosses desk after hours. Technically neither of us was "on the clock", it was still hot because security could have opened the door and busted us at any time.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also fucked the hell out of this girl who wanted my cock immediately after she got off from work many times.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I have. I met a girl, through a friend of mine, at a bar. He introduced us. We hit it off pretty well, but she had to leave to go to work. She was a night watchman at a factory. She invited me to come visit her at work. She left. I sat talking to my friend. He said that I had better go see her. It would be ok. So, I left. I arrived at the factory where she worked. It was closed for the evening. We were sitting and talking a bit when she says that she has to go make her rounds and for me to go with her. It would be ok. She was showing me the place when we past by a big box and she pushed me down on it and starts kissing me and putting my hands on her tits. She then pulls out my raging hard dick, says "damn" and starts to blow me right there. After a few minutes, she gets up and tells me to follow her. We went into an office. She took off her uniform pants and tells me to fuck her. I had a raging hardon by then. I felt of her pussy. It was soaked. Even though I slid my cock in slowly and gently, she held me back. When it was inside of her, I waited to let her get used to it. We were kissing passionately and she pulled back and whispered "fuck me". Happily, I started fucking her, there in the floor on a rug. It felt great. I was having a great time fucking her pussy, when all of a sudden the lights come on. Her boss is standing there watching. I get up and get my clothes back on, dick still hard. The man says "get out of here or I will get you for trespassing". I run out of there, scared but turned on by the whole scenario. The thought of it has brought me great jacking material many times since. I just wish that I had gotten to finish, even with him watching.

Isn't that they truth. I would have gladly finished fucking her with him watching! Then he could have jerked off watching us and all would have been happy. He was a man what would it have hurt to let you finish cocking her pussy. He has one he knows how good it feels. I would have let you finish and then busted her if I had too!

Reactions: hornyguy269

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was technically after hours, but my girlfriend of the time met me at my work after she was done for the day. Within 20 minutes or so, the last of my co-workers had gone home, and she mentioned she was getting horny. Some dirty talk started, which made me ready to go as well. After ensuring nobody was left, we went into the conference room and took care of 'business'. ;)
Note: Conference room tables are not very comfortable for having sex!

Reactions: Bigred12

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With @Adle we met at work. And boy do we had fun during work hours!
We were working in office, but our compeny had a huge factory. We like to go there and find some corners to fool around and fuck. I took her on a table once, we almost got caught as my pants we down and my dick in her pussy. But OH MY GOD the thrill of doing this while we're not supposed to! SHame we don't work together anymore, but we would have been fired otherwise lol

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Isn't that they truth. I would have gladly finished fucking her with him watching! Then he could have jerked off watching us and all would have been happy. He was a man what would it have hurt to let you finish cocking her pussy. He has one he knows how good it feels. I would have let you finish and then busted her if I had too!

I bet that he had already and probably did later.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, many times, especially when I was a single guy. I've been a truck driver for 25 years. Years ago I stopped driving for about 2 years to be a maintenance man in a factory, but I went back to driving and have been for the last 20 years. The first company I drove for I use to pick up in this one town on a regular basis and would always eat at one particular restaurant. One of the guys that worked there and I became friends. I didn't normally stay overnight in this town, but this time a bad winter storm came up and I got a room for the night. I invited him to have a few drinks at the bar of the hotel when he got off work and he accepted my invitation. We had a few drinks at the bar and then went to my room for some more. After a few drinks in my room, we both loosened up and admitted that we had an interest in each other. To this day, that night remains one of my top memories that I jack off to, he even woke me in the morning with a blow job, he really loved to suck my dick. While that night was not on the clock, anytime after that night that I was in town and he was off work, we would meet up and he would give me a blow job, and those were on the clock. Also, while working for the same company, a coworker and I were both fucking the secretary, never fucked her on the clock, but got a few blow jobs and hand jobs from her while on the clock.

As a maintenance man, I never did anything with anyone else while on the clock, but I jacked off several times on the clock. I also jacked off a few times in the men's locker room communal showers while showering after my shift. Even though that was off the clock, the factory operated 24 hours so someone could've walked in on me at any time, and to get to the toilets and urinals you had a direct view in to the showers.

The company I'm with now, I've managed to get by my house and have some with my wife a few times while on the clock, and I've also jacked off many times while on the clock.

Jasthma

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I worked at a country club as a lifeguard. The locker room attendant and I would mess around while on break. We'd jack off in the shower together and would give each other blow jobs in the locker room. We never had full on sex, though. The risk of getting caught would add to the thrill of it.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In college I managed a pizza place that was open until 3am but business really died between 11pm and 1am. My girlfriend worked there too. One slow night after I'd let the other employees off for the night she drags me into the walk in cooler, takes off her clothes and tells me I'm gonna have to keep her warm. We started getting down to business but of course, just as we were picking up the pace the door chime rang telling us a customer had come in. There was definitely a thrill about the idea of getting caught, right up until someone came in and ruined it for us.

[video=medium]1042917[/video]

She worked 15mins away from me and we did this on her lunch break

Most excellent job, my friend! Gives new meaning to staff-room.......

Thanks!

Lost count of solo shots and bounces with my spouse on the desk.....

A happy employee is a productive employee!

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 18 I used to fuck my then gf who was also 18 at her work after everyone had gone home. Usually on her desk but a couple of times on her boss's desk. She worked for a realtor and since then his company has expanded to multiple offices so I see his companies sale boards up and they still give me a smile...

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, several times throughout the years I've been fortunate to experience workplace sex or at least Jerk off experiences with bi or curious guys thanks to internet ads. The most recent was in an industrial strip mall office. I placed an ad around. 11pm and a married guy replied stating he wanted to mess around while working an all nighter in his office.

I went to the location and the handsome guy opened the office door and greeted me with a shy hi and nice smile. He looked like a former football player who was about 6'3" with a stocky build but similar bod frame as mine. He wore snug jeans with a tucked in blue uniform tee. After he closed the door, he immediately started rubbing his crotch as he looked me up and down. I followed along until we started undressing and he opened jeans to show a large bulge in fairly worn white faded briefs which he eventually let free. He was about 6.5" like me but thicker. I was intrigued and enjoyed the mutual jerk off break as we shared warm hands.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucked my secretary on the clock numerous times. Her desk, my desk, the showroom, service department, shipping department, IT room, reception desk, lunch table, storage room, storage building, back balcony, stairwell, copy machine, water fountain, kitchen sink, coffee maker and delivery truck....she is my wife. Lol.

Timer12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No but my girlfriend and I had sex in my office after everyone left.... Except we have a 24 hour control room that monitors everything. He came by my office and knocked as we were fucking on the floor. I didn't open the door so he walked away. We finished with her riding me in one of my chairs.

bigdaddydave10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many many times....I couldn't even tell you how many times....cum everywhere!!!...but it was years ago with a co-worker. She and I had loads of fun and the thrill of potentially being caught was intense. She worked in an open space with about 5 other guys, but it was an area that required card access to get into. She'd wear little skirts for me, for quick access, and when all the guys went to lunch, I'd come and bend her over her desk and FILL her COMPLETELY;) I remember once she had jeans on, but I didn't care....I bent her over anyway and pulled them down around her ankles....filled her up so much that after she pulled her jeans back up, my cum dropped out and stained the couch of her jeans...she had to hold a little desk fan to her jeans to get it to dry quickly, haha!!!

Attachments

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many, many times with several different women. I almost got caught once when my boss knocked on my locked office door while we were going at it. He wasn't entirely confident I was in the office and eventually he went away, but that certainly got my heart racing.