Ever had sex with someone when they or you were actually on the clock supposedly working?

curiousboy12002

Loved Member
Media
Mission Viejo (California, United States)
This actually happened yesterday. I was horny and wanted a bj. I answered a CL ad. I show up and it is a pretty large name car dealership. I go in meet the married guy who works there. He takes me into a private office and proceeds to give me an amazing blowjob. He swallows my load and I zip up and leave. Was very hot thinking about all the people around at the dealership.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A long time ago, I had a girlfriend who worked with me (we actually met at work) and we snuck off the the training room. No lock on the door and we kept the lights off, but there was a small window by the door so we hid in the corner which couldn't be seen through the window. It was a quicky, but very exciting to have almost been caught... would not have been exciting at all to have actually been caught!

Reactions: Bigred12 and Heat

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the first times this happened to me years ago, I placed a Yahoo ad (remember those?) and an older married discreet guy answered and invited me to his business immediately after closing time. I arrived and it was a liquor store and the guy came to door opened it for me then immediately locked it. He was mid to late 40s, average build, brown hair and wore a button up shirt and jeans. He led me to stockroom and we slowly undressed and groped each other's average cocks. Then he proceeded to kneel and suck me for a while. I was mid 20s at time but totally enjoying the slow warm rhythm he used considering it was fall and cool that night... Just two bi guys enjoying a quiet moment... When he definitely should have been doing close up duties :)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No but I have fucked a nice petite female on the same clock but out of the clocks Bldg. Fucked the hell out of her pussy many times afterward. She loved my cock. It loved her tight pussy!

Reactions: drambone2001

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well my business and managed to get my colleague to leave early, but really hot guy that I had lusted over for years wanted a brochure designing, previous meeting he had talked about playing with a cucumber with his wife. So this time was sat as close as I could and rubbed his knee a few times, he was wearing shorts which showed off his package beautifully. Can't just reyhow I steered the conversation round to sex, but soon noticed him adjusting his crotch, I slid my hand over to it and he was rock hard, I took his trousers down and started sucking him off and he shot huge load in less than a minute. For a moment he looked bit embarrassed and started to put up his trousers, but then took them off and he said fuck me, of course I had to oblige and he shot another load all over the carpet! We kept on meeting for a number of years before he sadly moved away. Was great overtime

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do lunch hours count? Had a nooner or two when I used to visit another office on business. Not a coworker, but someone I met while there one evening out, and let know when I'd be back in town. Was hot.

BTW, make sure you put the do not disturb sign on the door. No telling when the maid might come in to clean the room.

Reactions: hairynycstud

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
-- A general manager at a Lord&Taylor and i fucked often in the changing rooms. He'd follow me in...
-- A guy fixing the electric box a few months ago
-- Several head jobs and rim jobs in changing rooms
-- I used to bang a female boss at a major financial firm in one of those big office storage rooms during the day. She was a cum whore.

Men are pigs.

Chip Ramone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've fucked a girlfriend at her work when I as in my 20s.
We met in a store/utilities room I banged her quickly before anybody noticed.
It was a quick hot fuck, it was a bit rushed but the thrill of her going back into her
office with my cum dripping out of her was quite a turn on.
We only did it once, I wish we had done it more but we broke up a few
weeks later.

Joehot112

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Few times. Once I had a tow truck pick me up. On the way to droping off my car the driver and I ended up having sex on the side of the road. Hot older guy with a nice cock. Then of course the typical co worker blowjob.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This actually happened yesterday. I was horny and wanted a bj. I answered a CL ad. I show up and it is a pretty large name car dealership. I go in meet the married guy who works there. He takes me into a private office and proceeds to give me an amazing blowjob. He swallows my load and I zip up and leave. Was very hot thinking about all the people around at the dealership.
Wow!