Ever had sex with someone you met at a wedding?

gambler21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently had this great sexual experience at a wedding I attended and wondered if this had happened to anyone else.

I was standing up to my cousins wedding which was out of town so my gf couldn't attend. One of the girls in the wedding party, who was the bride's friend was standing up with her boyfriend. Long story short, the boyfriend got totally drunk at the party and totally ignored this girl.

Before I knew it we were out on the dance floor and i was grinding up against this totally hot blonde girl with a huge rack. I thought I was at a funeral because I had died and gone to heaven. Now it turned out that the reception was at a hotel where we all had rooms. As the band wound down, this chick lead me out of the reception hall and back to her room. As she slipped out of her bridal gown, I couldn't help but wonder what the hell would happen if her boyfriend walked in. All that went out of my head as she slipped my dick into her mouth and she sucked me off. She then pushed me on the bed and rode me like a fiend. It was totally fucking awesome.

After we finished, she went to shower and clean-up and I slipped out of her room. Turns out the boyfriend was at the lounge still drinking as I walked by and headed back to my room.

What an unbelieve experience.

pduk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ended up shagging the bride once, but not actually at the wedding. I had done the photography for the event and was delivering the proofs to the happy couple. But she was home alone, explaining that the new hubby was away for several days on business. She asked me if I would do ome naughty pix of her, and one thing lead to another (as it usually does). Got a big order for the wedding pix.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ended up shagging the bride once, but not actually at the wedding. I had done the photography for the event and was delivering the proofs to the happy couple. But she was home alone, explaining that the new hubby was away for several days on business. She asked me if I would do ome naughty pix of her, and one thing lead to another (as it usually does). Got a big order for the wedding pix.

I'd say her marriage is off to a good start.

bumrubber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've hooked up with bridesmaids a couple of times, and witnessed a lot of similar hookups. Sex is in the air at weddings.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Fucked a bridesmaid in a bathroom at a wedding dinner, then went back to sit at the table both trying to look as though we'd not been doing it! Agree that weddings make people up for it, lots of youngish people, drink and sex in the air.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I hooked up with a married bridesmaid at my sisters wedding this past summer. Her husband was shitfaced and hanging out with friends in the bar. She and I danced, and she ran her thigh up my crotch, and gave me that "I wanna fuck look", we ended up going to a coat closet for the other ballroom,
Because of the size of the room, we quickly ended up fucking doggy style standing up, with her dress pulled up over her back, and her pantyhose down to her thighs. I was in my tux, with my pants down on my ankles. She was really wet, and while we started off slowly, the tempo picked up and we were fucking like animals fairly quickly. She was pushing back hard into my thrusts and asking for me to make her cum. When she started to cum she arched her neck back and let out the sexiest growl. Her pussy contracted around my dick, and sent me over as well. We quickly got our clothes back in place, and returned to the party.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
weddings make people up for it, lots of youngish people, drink and sex in the air.
Yea, in my cousin weeding a girl on a table was staring at me for like 1 hour, i did noticed, but even before the actual weeding people start acting different, when we where waiting at my cousin house, a female friend of my cousin was already like horny, cause i did notice how she checked my bulge when i arrived

D_Antoine Wankov

Account Disabled
Media
Not quite. There was one at the last wedding I went to. A bridesmaid. I had a hard on the whole wedding looking at her. We hung out and talked, flirted, and such afterwards. Sadly, I didn't move fast enough, and she had to go. Bummer.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few bridesmaids from time to time. They're always glad to shed those ugly dresses.