Ever had sex with someone you've met on this website? because last night....

Sounds young - maybe just a one-off, ill-advised thread? The multiple accounts are not a good idea, though...

Don't think anyone's answered the question either, lol.
No, I haven't. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Media
This pithy Churchboy quote bears repeating just because it's so damn much fun:

I would also like to add that although I love church, i do not crave for passionate priests in the vestiary. However, I would oblige to stepping into the shadows with a priest if it was God's whim.

Seeing as all have enjoyed the fiction so far:

ChurchBoyDavid and God's Whim :biggrin1:

Does that mean this is legit? It reeks of fake.

It's not all that difficult to make an anonymous account or use another person's PC or network as a proxy to disguise your true IP address (and thus location). Just sayin'.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I took the original posts as a joke between two guys, not as a ploy by a faker. I guess that's how naïve I am. Of course, "2 accounts 1 guy" is ungood.

Media
Ah, ChurchBoyDavid, we hardly knew ye and now ye be gone home to Jesus. Rest in peace, dear boy. May you and your dear Tom find a pillow in heaven where ye can talk forever.:biggrin1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ah, ChurchBoyDavid, we hardly knew ye and now ye be gone home to Jesus. Rest in peace, dear boy. May you and your dear Tom find a pillow in heaven where ye can talk forever.:biggrin1:

I do hope CBD was given enough warning to be able to get to church, grab a priest and duck into confessional one last time....He did so love his passionate priests.

Last edited:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no idea what's going on with the OT of this thread but the Thread name is a good premise.
I met someone years ago on a different site and he was an airline stewart living in Chicago. Anyhoo, LSS, he came over to NZ and stayed with me and we had sex.
In fact he came twice (well actuall he came quite a few times) to NZ and I ended up going there once from his staff travel vouchers.
As an aside, I flew standby and from LA to Chicago first class and LA back to Auckland Business class.