Ever had someone/a friend complain about your bulge?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I trhink there is a def 'double standard'.

I once made the mistake of going into the office on a saturday, wearing an old pair of shorts and boxers. The shorts were old and 'floppy" and hid *nothing* to the eye (but great for doing housework, etc.

Came around a corner (damned cubes) and walked into a coworker who was sitting eyelevel doing some work. I think I could have had on a KKK tshirt and he would not have seen it.

Several days later I over heard the 'it was....so big....' whispering.

new rule, only prof clothes at work.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was hanging out with a friend at a coffee shop and shes a gesture pat talker( she puts her hand on your shoulder or thigh when she gets excited) and I was about to take a sip of coffee when she sparked up and tapped my leg/cock and I just about spilled. She laughed and said she was sorry for scaring me but she didn't hit me that hard. I laughed and said no but you just touched my dick. She turned bright red and yelled aloud "I did not! it's no wher near there" as she squeezed my leg trying to tickle/hurt me in retaliation and than she realized she was squeezed my junk. She started to giggle and squeal and say how she was so sorry and didnt mean to and she didnt kno. She was practically hyperventilating she was talking so quick and covering her mouth with her hand. I said its ok just be warned for the future. Than she calmed down and just stared into her lap and sighed saying she was so embarrassed. i told her not to she didn't know. She laughed and said how was she supposed to know I had a massive penis. Really loud, the people in the table next looked stunned, she only muttered on god I'm making it worse and keep starring at it. I laughed and said I could cover it if shed like, but she sighed and said no I still know its there. So when ever she tries to embarass me about anything I bring up that story and she always complains if only I had a regular sized penis we wouldn't have had that mess. She says I need to contain my self better so it doesn't happen to other people.

Hell, had a similar situation at a bar a few years back. She'd given me a decent thwack on the "leg", thinking she was clear of the tackle.
I know they were about 30 or so years older than me, but, damnit, I SHOULD have taken advantage.... (but, damnit, I was interested in one or two of their daughters)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another situaton on the bus. Couple "kids" I'd guess anywhere between 17-24 or so. One points, whispers, and giggles to her friend.
The friend then starts up fairly vocally how "gross, disgusting, that someone would be stuffing pants"
She wasn't in much more than her swimsuit on the way to the beach. (hell, I was heading there myself)
Anyways, her body was telling the truth, even tho she was lying herself.
She'd become aroused (nipples started poking out, and when she and her friend got off the bus, there was a wet patch where she was sitting.) The nipples thing got me a tad worked up, and she probably had the show of her life. (Probably a bitch to get out of what they were using for upholstery with what she left.)

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
during SUMMER, at the beach I always wear thigh white shorts [seethrough when wet!]... and IT does bulge... and so WHAT? show it if you got it! ;)

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is a bit big that it bulges a little, and I wear boxers with of course let it hang, to work and everywhere, but it doesn't bulge enough to get comments.

But it easily could be a bit visible, at times, as it's too big to just lie flat in my crotch, but inclines to the right down my leg a little.

I always dress more casual for work, when appropriate or permitted.

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have a big dick...one of those who admires them. But what I have found is the opposite: some dude with a massive bulge in public, and I look at it, and no, I don't just drop everything and stare...but I look. And he gives me a dirty look, like I'm not supposed to look below his neck. And some of these are situations where he was wearing something that definitely showed it off...tight jeans, loose shorts or sweats with no underwear (that makes it swing around a lot in the folds).

I guess my irritation is that if you've made effort to cover it up as best you can, perhaps you are justified when someone you don't like staring does so. But if you're wearing something that lets it show, then you gotta be prepared for people you aren't attracted to staring at it, including old ladies and gay men and jealous straight men with small dicks. You can't show it off and then pick and choose who scopes out your stuff.

Same is true for pretty girls who wear short skirts. They shouldn't be offended when some old, fat geezer is salaciously gawking at them or some church woman glares at them in hostility.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I was hanging out with a friend at a coffee shop and shes a gesture pat talker( she puts her hand on your shoulder or thigh when she gets excited) and I was about to take a sip of coffee when she sparked up and tapped my leg/cock and I just about spilled. She laughed and said she was sorry for scaring me but she didn't hit me that hard. I laughed and said no but you just touched my dick. She turned bright red and yelled aloud "I did not! it's no wher near there" as she squeezed my leg trying to tickle/hurt me in retaliation and than she realized she was squeezed my junk. She started to giggle and squeal and say how she was so sorry and didnt mean to and she didnt kno. She was practically hyperventilating she was talking so quick and covering her mouth with her hand. I said its ok just be warned for the future. Than she calmed down and just stared into her lap and sighed saying she was so embarrassed. i told her not to she didn't know. She laughed and said how was she supposed to know I had a massive penis. Really loud, the people in the table next looked stunned, she only muttered on god I'm making it worse and keep starring at it. I laughed and said I could cover it if shed like, but she sighed and said no I still know its there. So when ever she tries to embarass me about anything I bring up that story and she always complains if only I had a regular sized penis we wouldn't have had that mess. She says I need to contain my self better so it doesn't happen to other people.

Awesome story dude!

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my ex didnt like it when i would wear stuff that showed off my pkg in public, but encouraged it around the house...

the worst tho was when my boss brought up my bulge in a staff meeting, specifically when she that casual friday didn't mean no underpants and shot me the look of death. however after the meeting i did get a number from a new coworker ;)

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine shot a short film last year that he asked me to co-star in. I'm not really an actor, but he wanted me for the part and it was a funny script and the cast/crew were mostly good friends of mine, so I jumped at the chance.

We had a scene where my friend J was sitting. He was in close up, and my blocking had me walking into frame and standing next to him. And he had to awkwardly look up at me before saying his next line.

We wound up having to do several takes because the lighting was fucked up, and the comedy of him winding up with his face basically in my junk wasn't lost on us. Anyway, once the director told us the lighting was sorted and we where ready to roll I asked the DP if my package looked okay because I have a reputation to protect. To which J grumbled, "{hotbtminla}, the last thing you need to worry about is the reputation of your package."

Everybody burst into laughter, adding shit like, "Your reputation proceeds you," etc. I was actually a little embarrassed.

Reactions: Heye

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
A friend of mine shot a short film last year that he asked me to co-star in. I'm not really an actor, but he wanted me for the part and it was a funny script and the cast/crew were mostly good friends of mine, so I jumped at the chance.

We had a scene where my friend J was sitting. He was in close up, and my blocking had me walking into frame and standing next to him. And he had to awkwardly look up at me before saying his next line.

We wound up having to do several takes because the lighting was fucked up, and the comedy of him winding up with his face basically in my junk wasn't lost on us. Anyway, once the director told us the lighting was sorted and we where ready to roll I asked the DP if my package looked okay because I have a reputation to protect. To which J grumbled, "{hotbtminla}, the last thing you need to worry about is the reputation of your package."

Everybody burst into laughter, adding shit like, "Your reputation proceeds you," etc. I was actually a little embarrassed.

Awesome! :rofl:

D

deleted136887

In a bar in Singapore sitting outside on the pavement table. Most ex-pat males wear short) cargo pants here .The Waitress kept making comments to her Filipina co-waitresses, but I think(hope) they were not complaining!

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once trying on some jeans while out with a girlfriend. When I came out to show her how they looked, she said "I don't like them." When I asked why she said "I can see your penis." I just started laughing and went back in the dressing room.

cornettoconcrema

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back a few years I would help part time in the bookstore of a friend. I wore what I put on in the morning, completely random. My friend looked at me one day and shook his head "dear, I don't know how you do it. It doesn't matter what you wear loose or tight, one day you show nothing and the next ohmygaawdd" I just blamed it on the phase of the moon or the tides. One slow sunday he got me in the backroom and sucked it to death. Expertly! cornetto

Media

where can i buy this short film?? ;D

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Talk about embarrassing....I remember when I was about 13, I was going swimming and had on some swim shorts, I heard my mother ask my daddy did I not need a jockstrap on or something because I showed too much. He said "just leave him alone its ok".

When I was a couple of years older, I had on some 501s and my mother looked at me and my crotch and said "can't you do something with that?" I replied "What?". No answer. She said something to my daddy and he said "just leave him alone, he's fine".

My daddy used to come up to me and flip me on my dick through my clothes especially when it was really showing.

One time he walked in on me in the bathroom while I was getting ready to take a shower and I had a hardon. He saw me, turned around and left. I heard him tell my mother, and that it was huge and then something unintelligable and she said "Are you jealous?". He said "no, I am proud for him".

As far as strangers are concerned there have been several incidences.

One time I was in a bar in Chattanooga, Tn, and this guy came up to me and said to me, I see that you obviously have a big dick. I am from New Orleans and am a member of a club for men who have big dicks. (I can not remember the name of it) You could easily be a member." I asked him a few questions about it and then he just pulled his dick out and showed it to me. In a crowded straight bar at that. It was big but ugly.

One time I was at 6 Flags in Atlanta and I was wearing shorts. This man saw me and grabbed his wife and brought her over to look. I heard him tell her look at that and I heard her say OMG. I must have been really showing that day for several people obviously stared. My friends I was with started getting mad about it too.

I have a few more stories but enough for now.