Ever had someone/a friend complain about your bulge?

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Auncut10in, that's what you call quality service. :cool: He probably wanted to make sure you were a satisfied customer. :biggrin1:

I've only had a few stares, but never any complaints (I'm average).

I love to look at a nice bulge (who doesn't?). If you aren't bringing attention to it, what's the problem? :mad:

To the sexy men (and women) in here: be proud of who you are.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I was at a mens store here in Barcelona a couple of months ago trying on a pair of jeans. When I came out of the dressing room, I was looking in the mirror. They fit too loose in the waist and too tight in the legs. The guy that was running the store comes over to me and is staring at my crotch. he asks me how I liked them and I told them the problem. So he says, I will get you another pair to try on. So I try on the second pair and they are even tighter in the legs. You could see every inch of my dick. He asks me what I thought, and I just smiled and said didn't he think they were way too tight in the legs. He turns to me and says he is closing the store in 10 minutes and asks me if I would f**k him upstairs...No I didn't have sex with him, but maybe I should have bought the pants. What do you think?

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a woman come up yo me u. The gym once to cmplain about having an erection while in the gym. It was akward to explain that i was flacid. She was probably more embarasses though

nbitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time ever was when I was in the school play Freshman year of high school. My pants were basically rags that were loose fitting but clingy and provided no support. At the time I wore boxers, and was told I had to wear briefs. That helped when looking from the front, but from the side made it worse. Eventually, they gave me a little belt with a coin pouch type thing to cover up my bulge.

And pretty much every play since, there has been a wardrobe problem involving my bulge.

hot_topic90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It Was Almost The Cause Of A Lawsuit....I Worked At Abercrombie & Fitch Some Time Ago...I Worked The Floor, The Jeans You Have To Wear Are Of Course A&F Jeans...(for those who don't know...slim leg, tight, preppy jeans)..No Room At All For Alil Extra In The Pants...

The Manager (a woman) Comes Up To Me And She's Like "are you serious with that?...if you can't control yourself we're gonna take you off the floor and put you in stock" (stock meant lower pay and shitty hours..an obvious demotion)
... Little Did I Know...A Lawsuit Was Already Brewing b/c Apparently They Weren't Letting Many Minorities Work On The Floor B/c It Wasn't "the look A&F were trying to portray at the time" ...Once People Found Out About My Trouble..They Wanted To Loop Me In For Discrimination And A Bigger Pay Day....

I didn't want the stress...so i just quit

dick is always getting me into trouble..
(they did sue btw and got some cash)

ugh. get over yourself. not only that, but if you're going to blatantly lie at least put some thought behind it. just to let you know, i actually worked at abercrombie & fitch and people who work in the stockroom were payed the same as the people who were models. and they recieved more hours because it took more time to keep the backroom in order. and thats everywhere.

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend named andretti..who is also mixed black and white, like me' and I tease him about his obscene bulge all the time. people have commented about mine but I never got any real negative comments.