Ever Had This Happen?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by CalWriter, Apr 4, 2007.

1. CalWriter

CalWriter New Member

Really bad experience tonight.

I went to a local bar and got to talking with a hot young girl (early twenties, I am 40). After several drinks we decide to leave together. We go to her place, get hot and heavy, get naked and in bed. She eyes by big cock and tells me there is NO WAY I am sticking it in her.

Most ladies love the big cock but this one got all scared and such. She did give me a handjob before I left but still.

Ever happen to any of you guys?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I have heard of this happening to many well-endowed men before.

I think the key to this is in your first sentence. She was a "hot young girl" you need an experienced woman. I'm not making light of the age difference. I'm sure there are 19 year old women out there that can handle you without difficulty and with much pleasure and gusto.

Unfortunately I have no idea how you are supposed to determine this over one or two drinks. Sorry, I know that's not the answer you wanted.

3. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    Sorry to hear that dude i had the opposite last night, hot young girl back to hers and she was a definate fan. On another note though anyone else here been the first to make a girl squirt. I kid you not she squirted 15-17 times in a row. The bed and well the room was fairly soaked by the time we finished

4. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I can see why you might want to brag about that, but it may not have been the most helpful or sympathetic response in this particular thread. :hijacked:

5. zaza

zaza New Member

Perhaps it is a case of too much too soon.

If you are anxious about taking a big one you probably want to know your partner well enough to know he is going to be a considerate lover.

Then again it is not good to make assumptions at all, its as bad as assuming a bigger one is going to be better or a small one won`t satisfy at all.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

ive had this happen a number of times

this happens because a girl sees a big cock and thinks that it will give her a big loose pussy. having a big loose pussy means she is a whore.

that is the reason why this happens

7. Adam Bleytou

Adam Bleytou Active Member

Albums:
    It's happened to me, but not very often. Everytime though the girl has been nice enough to play with it and indulge in mutual foreplay stimulation thankfully. :smile:

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

No, but is quite often happens that I am not allowed to stick it all in, without such a warning before.

9. kiska69

kiska69 New Member

hey hey young females can handle cock its just a matter of who u get
    sometimes their frightened by the size but tell them its only more pleasurable

10. crescendo69

Gold Member

I had guys tell me I was "kinda big" and decline. 7"?!

11. NiceDude

NiceDude Active Member

Albums:
    Had that happen to me to and I am 7.5, yet quite thick too, I think it depends on the mood of the person, the more excited the more willing they will be to take it all!

12. Girth girl

Girth girl New Member

I hate the loose pussy bullshit... men with small dicks say women are loose even though they are small... ! Women worry about being loose when the reality the female vagina contracts and you can do exercises etc and a big cock won't strech you too far... you just use a lot of lube.

Draft saved Draft deleted