Ever had too much of a size mismatch?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever had to break off a relationship because the woman was just too small for your cock to enjoy sex? If so, how long did you try to amke it work out before you decided to call it quits. What did you try to do to make things better for her?

This has happened to me twice and it still haunts me when I'm with a new partner about to be intimate for the first time.

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She had a condition that made everything hurt, even a finger. I forgot what the condition is called but it's not uncommon. In my case, we just did oral and hand sex until the thrill was gone....and she moved on.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I had a girlfriend who was so afraid of it that she wouldnt ever let me try. We had manual and oral untill she moved to California. That was cool becaus I didnt want to dump her but I wanted out.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, she couldn't even give me head, or fit me inside her pussy.
All I got was handjobs, and we broke it off after two weeks.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm really curios about this..... I mean unless the girl has a condition as mentioned above (I know some-one with that same condition) I really don't see how that could be possible unless the guy was around 11" or extremely thick in girth.

As a gay man I've bottomed and im certainly not loose but i have been know to accommodate 9".

I think perhaps one of the problems here might not be a mismatch in size but perhaps more commonly a lack of bedroom skills.

A lot of men out there don't seem to quite understand just how important foreplay is.... most especially if your well endowed....... if you want her to be able to accommodate you then you have to make her pussy hungry for it and the best way to do that is to work her up. Spend a good 30 minutes taking the focus away from your cock and make it about her........ then when she's begging for it gentle slide it in.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really curios about this..... I mean unless the girl has a condition as mentioned above (I know some-one with that same condition) I really don't see how that could be possible unless the guy was around 11" or extremely thick in girth. . .

. . .A lot of men out there don't seem to quite understand just how important foreplay is.... most especially if your well endowed....... if you want her to be able to accommodate you then you have to make her pussy hungry for it and the best way to do that is to work her up. Spend a good 30 minutes taking the focus away from your cock and make it about her........ then when she's begging for it gentle slide it in.

Well, I'm not freakishly endowed, just a little over 8" long and 6" around, but one girl who I dated for a short while in college could barely take more than half of me, even after cumming several times from my tongue and fingers. And every time I bottomed out in her she let me know LOUDLY how much it didn't feel good. She had had two previous lovers before, without the same problems, although she said they were quite a bit smaller than I was in the dick department. We settled on non-vaginal sex--she wouldn't try anal with me--for a bit, but we went our seperate ways after about a month. I never came from fucking with her.

A few of years ago I tried to hook up with a married neighbor of mine. She was in her late 30's, petite, and Vietnamese, with two kids (C-section). We had flirted a bit for a couple of years and finally wound up in her bedroom one afternoon while her husband was at work. I couldn't believe how tight she was, she was even pretty snug with just one finger inside, although she was sloppy wet from arousal. When we fianlly got to trying to actually fuck, she just wouldn't open up enough for me to wedge myself inside. We even tried using baby oil as a lube (she didn't have any K-Y), but it wouldn't work--quite painful and frustrating for both of us. We gave up and never tried to go at it again.

I don't know if these women had any sort of "condition," as they've had very pleasurable sex with other guys. I just think it was more of a case where vaginas, like penises, come in various sizes, and they don't always match up too well. These two experiences were the most extreme I've had, although more than a few women have prefered me not trying to burry that last inch (at least doing so really hard), which I can live with. Fortunately, most of my partners over the years have enjoyed the fact that I had a little somnething extra to offer. I'm just glad that I don't have a foot-long dick.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I won't say it was the main reason we broke up, but I had one girlfriend who never could take me completely. We really never had decent sex. The good thing is that she told quite a few of her friends and coworkers about this problem before we broke up.

We really weren't going to make it for a lot of reasons, but without a good physical relationship, we weren't going anywhere anyway.

captainamerica02

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am currently in a relationship where we experience difficulties. I have to be very careful to not hurt her. She is unable to do a lot of positions, such as cowgirl with her sitting completely straight up. It can be frustrating. For instance, we couldn't help ourselves and started fucking on our living room floor a couple days ago, and typically i'm pretty careful but when I'm about to come i just lose myself and i thrust all the way in her and she cried.. and cried.. and cried...

can be quite frustrating but we do what we need to do. foreplay helps a LOT, thankfully i love it. i'm not going to break up with her because i love her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She had a condition that made everything hurt, even a finger. I forgot what the condition is called but it's not uncommon. In my case, we just did oral and hand sex until the thrill was gone....and she moved on.
Vulvodynia

Ever had too much of a size mismatch?
You mean the guy is too small??? :tongue:
Dontcha hate it when that happens?:mad: You can squeeze you kegels for an hour and still wonder when he's gonna put it in. Only he's already there. :frown1::tongue:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay