Ever had your asshole sucked?

bifnt4all

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG first time about 6 months ago and it was amazing. I swear he was french kissing my ass. Add that he was about 9" by the time he got in me I was hotter than I have ever been. I can be very vocal but that night I probably woke a few people.

pursine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You guys have hit on something I've been deep in thought about---Straight men who like their ass played with. I recently had a straight, married, young man tell me, "It's not gay if I let you suck my cock."...

Personally speaking, I'm glad the gay/straight categories are dissolving and that people are exploring pleasurable things with (whomever they choose to explore them with). I'm not attacking blueonblue though, I'm sure his comment is a reaction based on unpleasant personal experiences. Gay men for too long have had to put up with ridicule for their lifestyle from straight guys who think their sexual choices are something that needs to be enshrined and/or defended by attacking everyone who thinks differently. But that is really their problem isn't it?

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 46 years old---I've seen a lot of changes in regard to the homosexual stereotype. In the 1970s, TV sitcoms primarily used homosexual references or characters to get a good laugh from an unassuming American audience. Our moms and aunts thought game show staples Charles Nelson Riley and Paul Lynde were totally straight; our dads and uncles thought Rock Hudson was the man to be. They just knew he was getting loads of pussy! Ah, and then there was Liberace. He was Italian, so he just had to be straight. I mean, there's no such thing as a homosexual Italian! Come to think of it, maybe Americans DIDN'T do enough drugs in the 1970s! I think when Anita Bryant took that pie in the face, Billy Crystal played an openly gay main character on SOAP, later into the 1980s when Rock Hudson died from AIDS, and we took the word queer as our own, the homosexual image started changing. Suddenly, we weren't mindless, sex-obsessed, crossdressing degenerates. We were educated, successful family members or neighbors. We weren't all feminine and didn't all talk with a lisp and sport a weak wrist. Now, our image changes even more---Not only might your brother or son be gay----so might your husband!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LuxInTenebris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A little licking and tonguing is hot. A guy who's adept with his tongue can really get you worked up before he actually moves in there...but ass-sucking turns me off a bit. I had it done to me before by someone who was clearly very skilled at it, but it just didn't do it for me. Perhaps because an asshole feels, to my mind, like the last place I want hoovering in the bedroom. Rimming is excellent though. :p

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, I am not gay, so the following answer may not surprise you: No I haven't and in fact the thought disgusts me. That's me. Whenever I have sex I don't want anyone to come close to my AH. Don't even point at it. I get very turned off by it. Once a girl came too close while we had sex. It was like a switch that was set in the 'off' mode. For me sex does absolutely exclude the AH.

Curved, I thought your response is interesting and honest. Do you think your aversion has to do with family background or morals? Or do you think it's a fear of being penetrated that's emotionally built into you? I used to feel the way you do when I was younger. I still wouldn't consider myself "into anal sex" on the receiving end, but I realize now that one's AH is an erogenous zone as well as the prostate in men. Also do you think that many straight guys you know feel the same way?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An ex use to do this to me regularly. He had a tongue which was like a second cock. Seriously, he'd tongue fuck me and it sent me over the edge.

To Curved.... You really should let your GF just run her finger over your hole. That's it! Nothing more because maybe it would freak you out. Your AH is brimming with nerve endings and a wet finger just moving AROUND it, not even in it, will feel very nice.

jaxmuffdiver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are very few things as hot and dirty as your woman or man or whatever eating and sucking on your ass. The first woman that did the to me, i was 19 years old and in the Navy. On my first trip to England, i was lucky enough to be picked up by a bored wife. She will always have a special place in my heart....and ass.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A big YES! Feels great if they do it just right. Suck it, but don't suck it so hard like you are trying to suck my intestines out. It draws blood to the area and makes it more sensitive for me. I have had a time or two when it was too much and I had to stop them.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel like I have experienced most things sexually, but I have to say I have never had my ass sucked/rimmed. I find the idea of it extremely exciting and erotic, but just haven't had an opportunity ever come up. I'm not sure I would be willing to suck an asshole myself, although I don't have problems with any type of ass play.

Waxswing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh YES! I love it to be licked, but if the guy really gets into sucking/eating it, I'll cum once before he ever gets his dick in me! It makes me beg for his cock!!!!:biggrin1:

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm curious. I don't understand, the bowel is supposed to be infected with E-Coli and other nasties, so how come you can lick the anus and insert tongue in there, or suck on a cock after it slides out of an ass? How do you get away with not catching food poisoning, or being turned off by smells? I don't think it is at all an erogenous zone for me. I like gently massaging that area on a passionate lady, but that's as far as it goes. The first hint of poo smell and I'm totally turned off. Does that aspect of anal play turn some people on? I'm just curious to understand because I never really realised how strongly erotic it was to many people.