Ever had your partner take it from you?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does 'romance and sensuous lovemaking' mean to you?
What's involved? :shrug:

Oh honey, are you going to make me ruin my reputation as a big mean Pitbull?

Romance is making special moments and making someone feel like a special person.
Could just be sitting on a park bench and holding hands and looking at the moon
(lovely full moon tonight - sorry I can't hold your hand tonight)
Writing a poem.
Flowers.
Going to a classy restaurant just to let you know you are special and appreciated.
If someone is rather frugal and they spend money on you that seems so out of character - so that resturant has someone strolling table to table with a violin - and he pays for the musician to serenade you.
That's romance
(Its not as impressive with spendthrifts but still a nice gesture and probably qualifies as romantic too).

Sensuous lovemaking.
Perhaps a good way to understand is to compare it to pure animal sex.
Animal sex - you both are horny and get into a room.
You tear off each others clothes and he throws you on the bed and jumps on top of you and trys to get inside you immediately and start pumping away.
With sensuous lovemaking you both are just a horny as in the animal sex situation and know that you will end up in wild sexual abandon - but you choose not to start in wild sexual abandon.

It starts with touching. And not sex organs either. Hands, fingers arms.
Brushing hair away from the cheek.
Caressing the neck.
Rubbing the shoulders.
Gently

Then maybe some kissing
Just lips first - softly.
Not even lip to lip to lip yet.
Just kissing
being kissed
Enjoying
The feel of the lips
Moving
pleasuring different places
unpredictable pleasure

Involving all the senses
Savoring each other
like the taste of fine wine

And elements of romance are not necessary but help enhance
Candlelight
We all look better in the soft glow of a flame.
Music
Soft slow music.
It should not intrude.

Perfume
To highlight the wonderful natural scent of a woman.
Some cologne for the woman to inhale.

Flowers are nice - I love roses but do they grow any that smell like roses any more? The room should smell nice too.

We know where the evening is going.
Lets enjoy every minute.
Make it last.
When the sun comes up
it will remind us that we must take time to sleep

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to be in the mood to want it rough, slow love making is great too, thought start slow and soft the work to fast and rough is pretty hot

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Romance is making special moments and making someone feel like a special person.
Writing a poem.
Flowers.
Going to a classy restaurant just to let you know you are special and appreciated.
If someone is rather frugal and they spend money on you that seems so out of character - so that resturant has someone strolling table to table with a violin - and he pays for the musician to serenade you.
That's romance
(Its not as impressive with spendthrifts but still a nice gesture and probably qualifies as romantic too).

Sensuous lovemaking.
You tear off each others clothes and he throws you on the bed and jumps on top of you and trys to get inside you immediately and start pumping away.
With sensuous lovemaking you both are just a horny as in the animal sex situation and know that you will end up in wild sexual abandon - but you choose not to start in wild sexual abandon.

Caressing the neck.
Rubbing the shoulders.
Gently

Then maybe some kissing
Just kissing
being kissed
Enjoying
The feel of the lips
Moving
unpredictable pleasure

Involving all the senses
Savoring each other

Candlelight
Music
Soft slow music.
It should not intrude.

Perfume

Flowers are nice - I love roses but do they grow any that smell like roses any more? The room should smell nice too.

Lets enjoy every minute.
Make it last.
When the sun comes up

So, I'm imagining Marvin Gaye and Al Green in the background. :wink:

Your idea of sex is good. I do love it on occasion, but more of a special occasion kind of thing as opposed to regular sex, which I prefer to be passionate and wanton.

Like boners and wetness the second your eyes meet. Hungry kisses, lots of tongue, licking and tasting, pats on the ass, taking a handful of his crotch and giving a squeeze will looking into his eyes, lingering hugs, sexy afternoon calls, etc., all with the knowledge our desires will be sated the moment we're both in the same room together.

To me that's sexy, but I do wonder if my needs will change at some point. :shrug:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I'm imagining Marvin Gaye and Al Green in the background. :wink:

Your idea of sex is good. I do love it on occasion, but more of a special occasion kind of thing as opposed to regular sex, which I prefer to be passionate and wanton.

Like boners (not a romantic term) and wetness the second your eyes meet. Hungry kisses, lots of tongue, licking and tasting, pats on the ass, taking a handful of his crotch and giving a squeeze(not too hard please) will looking into his eyes, lingering hugs, sexy afternoon calls, etc., all with the knowledge our desires will be sated the moment we're both in the same room together.

To me that's sexy, but I do wonder if my needs will change at some point. :shrug:

Music in the background - probably Brazilian - hard for your partner to read anything into the lyrics when they can't understand them.
Mixed with Coltrane ballads and either solo Piano Jazz or Trio or Quartet.

Hey, I can do the regular passionate and wanton sex thing.
Its like compressing the romantic evening into an hour.
The gotta meet some people at the theater in 2 hours - quick take off your clothes. Done that.

Probably if I had someone to have sex with 3 plus times a week I would be in the routine you describe.
But if one of those infrequent opportunities arose - I'd want to make the most of every second.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Music in the background - probably Brazilian - hard for your partner to read anything into the lyrics when they can't understand them.
Mixed with Coltrane ballads and either solo Piano Jazz or Trio or Quartet.

Hey, I can do the regular passionate and wanton sex thing.
Its like compressing the romantic evening into an hour.
The gotta meet some people at the theater in 2 hours - quick take off your clothes. Done that.

Probably if I had someone to have sex with 3 plus times a week I would be in the routine you describe.
But if one of those infrequent opportunities arose - I'd want to make the most of every second.
So, three times a week you can guarantee hours of candlelit, tantric inspired sex? :32:

Mmm, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Jazz Crusaders, Pablo Casals, Angelo Badlamenti, Charlie Musselwhite --combined with candlelight, a hot bath together, and massage, I'd be halfway to an orgasm.

There would still have to be wantonness and ass slapping, though. For me, ass slapping is like a rule. :08:

How's your wine selection? :09:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reply in blue

So, three times a week you can guarantee hours of candlelit, tantric inspired sex? :32:
I wish.
Unfortunately, life provides many obligations which are distractions and impediments to the carnal pleasures of the flesh.

Mmm, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Jazz Crusaders, Pablo Casals, Angelo Badlamenti, Charlie Musselwhite --combined with candlelight, a hot bath together, and massage, I'd be halfway to an orgasm.
If that is the case, I'm sure I could provide the other half and #2-? also.

There would still have to be wantonness and ass slapping, though. For me, ass slapping is like a rule. :08:
I have never slapped a woman's ass during sex.
If that is your requirement, I'd be happy to buy a paddle.

How's your wine selection? :09:
I'm not much of a drinker & don't drink alone - I have a few bottles gathering dust which I'm sure would fit the bill.
There are many fine wine shops that I could go to in order to fill a request

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Dear Sweet Ass

I believe we have taken over Romettes pull my hair fuck me hard whack my ass call me bitch and do it fast and now thread with fine wine, soft music and candlelight.

Sorry Romette - we must have gotten carried away with romance and sensuous lovemaking

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does that include cybersex : P

YES! However if your not romantic and kiss rarely do not expect me to obey you. You must do all those manly things but, treat me with respect, perhaps a bit of romantic poetry would help. I don't like a man who dantily toys with my intense sensuality. I guess a man has to know how to handle me.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Dear Sweet Ass

I believe we have taken over Romettes pull my hair fuck me hard whack my ass call me bitch and do it fast and now thread with fine wine, soft music and candlelight.

Sorry Romette - we must have gotten carried away with romance and sensuous lovemaking

OMG...I think I'm going to need a cold shower after all of this! *sigh*

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't have to be one or the other, it can be both. Start out slow and sensual for 5 or 10 minutes and when things get going ravage her with more intensity for the second half. Like a crescendo in music building up to a big finish.

jerreo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My woman read "I'll fuck your asshole dogstyle while I pull your hair and spank your butt hard" on the lobby ladies toilet stall of our hotel. Since she told me about it I took it as a hint. I was right.

We usually start lovingly,get nasty and end lovingly.

She likes for me to make her answer yes to:"You are a whore for my dick aren't you? I'll stop if you don't say yes!"

Gibson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only had a handfull of women who liked being pounded like a jackhammer, but they sure liked it a lot. Size plays a big roll here, if you are bottoming out everytime your cock can get sore and a little numb after awhile. It's all about the "good pain" as I was told long ago. When she's cumming, you can get away with pounding really hard, otherwise if it's too big, you gotta take it down a notch...

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Writing a poem.
Flowers.
That's romance

Sensuous lovemaking.

Caressing the neck.
Rubbing the shoulders.
Gently

Then maybe some kissing
Just kissing
being kissed
Enjoying
The feel of the lips
Moving
unpredictable pleasure

Involving all the senses
Savoring each other

Candlelight
Music
Soft slow music.
It should not intrude.

Perfume

Lets enjoy every minute.
Make it last.
When the sun comes up
Why did it take me so long to see this? Sensual, passionate...yum.

MissPretty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love this post! I enjoy a challenge but, please don't ask for sex. If your a man take it. Be sensual but, take control. Don't ask tell. Take me completely or not at all.

I agree! I enjoy a man that can make me really feel feminine! :biggrin1: Not so rough that it hurts, of course, but a man that can take control. With my job, i am often highly stressed, and i love it when a man will just take me and bring me to release. Yes, i've had partners "take it" from me, and i've loved it! For me, that's the best way...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
YES! However if your not romantic and kiss rarely do not expect me to obey you. You must do all those manly things but, treat me with respect, perhaps a bit of romantic poetry would help. I don't like a man who dantily toys with my intense sensuality. I guess a man has to know how to handle me.

I can handle just about any woman : o )
what's odd tho is I appear to be THE man according to this thread
but I'm still single!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of off topic, but your signature caught my eye...

Half the population doesn't have a penis!

You should win a prize!
Definitely in the half with above average intelligence.
Male of course is implied but I will make the necessary correction.
Half the population might not make the inference.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree! I enjoy a man that can make me really feel feminine! :biggrin1: Not so rough that it hurts, of course, but a man that can take control. With my job, i am often highly stressed, and i love it when a man will just take me and bring me to release. Yes, i've had partners "take it" from me, and i've loved it! For me, that's the best way...

Same here. I think my favorite is when he's close to and at the point of no return. The only thing on my mind surrender....fast and intense thrusting, erratic breathing, moaning, hands grabbing my hip so he can go deeper and his penis getting thicker and harder.