Ever have a BIG dick and not make a BIG deal out of it?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been dating a girl for a little over a year now and she has never made an explicit reference to the size of my manhood. During times of intense pounding she’s said things like – I can’t believe how deep you are and you’re so hard – but never anything like; I can’t believe that cock fits inside of me or even the simplest; your cock is so big! I simply don’t get it... I’m over six and a half inches around and over nine and a half long... I always go deep and feel my head pushing and stretching her; there are even times that I have a hard time entering (even when she’s wet). Doggie; I can sit back and watch her slide back onto me and see her pussy gripping my shaft as it stretches her out!

Is this normal? Other girls have always made such a big deal out of it... And yes, she has gushing orgasms all the time. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow! cool you mention that. I'm 8x6 and some girls drool over it and others don't say shit. Nice to know that even at over 9" long you can still encounter that.

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could be that she wonders how come you never comment on her voluminous vagina and how amazing it is that she can take your huge cock and get such amazing pleasure from it?

You never know?

Media
One thing I've learned about women is they want to believe they're "above it all."

That's why women say shit like "looks aren't important to me," "love is more important than sex," and yes "size doesn't matter."

Men are the ones who are supposed to be motivated by their glands, not women! Indeed a woman's ability to manipulate a man by her sexuality is a source of power. Women, generally speaking, hate admitting that men can have that effect on them.

So concerning those gals who say nothing, it's because they don't want you to know the effect you have on them and they'll lose leverage in the mind game deparment.

To put it more simply they don't want it to go to your (big) head.